Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hirakhatri thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
he told natasha he stayed quiet because khushbu's elder than him and she's natasha's sister

he's just TOO right
-Veena- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Maddy.. i think they are all going to get it in a package!! LOL.. Once Shaan gets mad.. i think he is going to take his wifes side.

Hira:
Omg.. the DLs are not making a move.. uufff.. can like Madhavi come and take them by their hand and throw them out! ๐Ÿ˜ก

edit:
Shaan.. Natasha convo.. heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeehaaaaaawwww.. Love it.. ๐Ÿ˜†
Edited by -Veena- - 13 years ago
hirakhatri thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
omg wow

shan's about to tell natasha that he sold his watch where they had bhajiyas

blackdaughter thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Nahhhhhiiiiii! Of course theie intentions aren't to leave. i suppose i can forgive shaan if he puts it that way!! ๐Ÿ˜‰ ๐Ÿ˜† I'm glad though that he is effected by this attitude of Khushboo. I'm waiting for the bomb blast where he let's his anger out when he finally loses his temper. Shaan is soo hot when he's angry!! ๐Ÿ˜†
-Veena- thumbnail

Originally posted by: hirakhatri

omg wow

shan's about to tell natasha that he sold his watch where they had bhajiyas

๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ.....omg.. this made me laughhh.. Natasha face will be like 'what the heckkk' ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ her face when he says bhajiyas๐ŸคฃEdited by -Veena- - 13 years ago
blackdaughter thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
BAHAHAHA! Bechari Natasha. I do feel a little bad. Edited by blackdaughter - 13 years ago
-Veena- thumbnail
Maddy..
me too.. becharii..
but imagine what her face will be when Shaan says Bhajiyaa;s .. made me crack up!!!
kubare thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Yes for Khanak....she gave it to Hetal....no matter what...Khanak did it in a polite way....I think Shan need to talk to her Bhabi to in such a polite manner...to set her straight....its about time too....as she is there because of him...or she was all set to leave for Dulwadhi...

Yes...loved him...with Natasha....๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†not paying attention to her...or smiling at her....when she said you did not even say Good Morning...he was like whats so good about this morning...aww๐Ÿ˜ƒ...just loved him..missed the rest as had to atend a phon call.....but  looks like it was good.

Humm..in the coming up / precap...I think Khanak even tells off Mangal....but he sees Shan with Khanak and taunts her about her husband behaviour or soemthing...

God I wish these DL are thrown out soon and that too by Shanak together.....had enough of them and their greed..looks like hubby and wifey donot want to leave at all....money or not....why do they want to stay?????? is confusing me???? what do they gain by staying ?????

The_May_Rose thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks for the advaced update Hira......Nice posts everyone.....Shaan justifyed his behaviour, but hope he is more verbal next time.....He knows now that he can't rely on Natz.....
tvrasika thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Hira,
Thank you dear! Kind of you to update us live:)

Am confused though... how did the epi end? What do they mean by 'coming up'? There is a difference between 'precap' and 'coming up', right? Precap means the scene to come the next day, while coming up is the scene to come next! But on YT, today's epi has only 4 parts, which ends with Natasha telling Shaan she can't help him!

I am still a bit mad at Shaan. He need not have been that silent. Like someone said, she was to go to Dhulwadi. He brought her back, so he has to take care of her.

What is he angry at her for, and saying no to breakfast?

Khanak is a very mature and brave girl. Gopi and Dadi are hinting at how she will change into a modern woman and blast Khushboo in English in just  months, TV style๐Ÿ˜†

Het-Mangal are the worst kind of leeches! Really... so shameless, to want to live permanently in their dead brother's widow's sasuraal!