Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mi7chimes thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: Armu4eva

Oh my god.. Geet is going nuts.............she is totally ATTRACTED to her Munda MAAN  cant wait what she will do once she sees him half stripped ☺️ mite really KISS him.............

nah yaaar!! jitne yeh Munda aur Kudi Out of Control hai eyelok ko lekeπŸ₯± ... utna hi baraa LOC hai kiss ko leke!! hamesha jodne se pehle thod-phod!!

Silentsoul thumbnail

Thnaku thanku…..whatt would happen to us…if u were not there to give us live update….thanku

SuhaniSonia thumbnail
Gouri 🀣  You are too much!!

I want to watch now!! *throws tantrum*
vivacious_gurl thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Geet....our wishes are coming true.. GEET is LUSTING after Maan... omggggggggg..freaking awesomeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
[/QUOTE]
tanu Geet nahi Gouri...... πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† i understand u r also on ur way to maneetlok......
aaja.... am waiting her.....
md410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
 http://www.upbulk.com/media/video.php?id=238075  part 4
Armu4eva thumbnail

Originally posted by: gouri.a

Geet....our wishes are coming true.. GEET is LUSTING after Maan... omggggggggg..freaking awesomeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

tanu Geet nahi Gouri...... πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† i understand u r also on ur way to maneetlok......
aaja.... am waiting her.....

Oh m gee...sorry..yaar...........i m super freaking at the end of XXXXXX rated ness....cant wait for the den to open n i guess Caco is doing it so all the more reason to think XXXXXX rated...πŸ˜†
swan20 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Geet has totally lost it today........loved how she said Maan Sir ki ghoorne ki bemaari mujhe lag gayi hai......🀣
Armu4eva thumbnail

Originally posted by: swan20

Geet has totally lost it today........loved how she said Maan Sir ki ghoorne ki bemaari mujhe lag gayi hai......🀣

yh n i loved her self talk.... that..Geet ...stay away from  Maan sir.. dont look in his eyes.. n then after a few second says.. dont think.. DO AS U THINK πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
nehara thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
thanks 4 the update....
oh god... geet staring at maan... wt a difference now.... he he...
it used to be the other way.... πŸ˜†
swan20 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Armu4eva

yh n i loved her self talk.... that..Geet ...stay away from  Maan sir.. dont look in his eyes.. n then after a few second says.. dont think.. DO AS U THINK πŸ˜†

yeah the scene in front of the mirror was adorable.......but no fayda she was back to staring the moment she saw him again.....πŸ˜†