*.:l:.Happy B'day *TANU* aka Armu4eva .:l:.*

Posted: 13 years ago

Hello All my Dear BB Forumites! πŸ˜ƒ

Hope life is treating ya'll good at your end! πŸ€—

Well we're all gathered here today to celebrate the Birthday of a
very VERY SPECIAL person.

On the 5th  of August this person was born to spread the joy on planet Earth

(Hope that wasn't too cliche'...πŸ˜† I coudn't think of any other lines..BUT it is TRUE! This person does spread joy no matter which forum she is in😊)

*Someone who is part of our family here at the BB Forums*

(DUH! It's abit obvious all of us here are like one big happy family so that clue was kinda useless. πŸ˜† Okay will give better ones! πŸ˜‰ )

*Someone who loves BB so much and is a mad, crazyyy lover of ArBi* 😍

This person can talk about ArBi all day long and even if we get a small glimpse of them anytime, anywhere or anyday.....it'll set this person smiling for many days.

*Someone whom i'm very close to on I-F and who is very dear to me* 😳

*Someone without whom i think this BB Forum woudn't be running anymore when the show went off air *

*This person always makes an effort to keep the forum active by posting NUMEROUS amount of articles on almost ALL of the BB actors being out and about and what they are doing currently. She even goes down to the directors!  😲 Can you believe that?! πŸ˜† 

That's HOW MUCH she researches when finding these articles! πŸ˜†  

News, TB articles, interviews, launches, you name it and this person brings the news to you ASAP!  

You know i think if there were news on the BB spot boys whereabouts, this person will also post them. πŸ˜† Due to this, us, here at the BB Forum, have named this person our BB Reporter 😎

Actually Immygave this person a better name, Mumbai Mirror πŸ˜†

But we know the reason for her delivering so many news to us is because she's very keen on keeping the forum active, alive and kicking! πŸ˜³ You know after a show goes off-air many of the members dissappear BUT for the BB Forum we make it a point to keep it active  *yea babay yea* and this SPECIAL Person has done alot on doing so!

Me am PROUD of you beta!  *pats you on your back* πŸ˜†

Alright getting to sentimental. I want FUN! πŸ˜† 
Lets start teasing this person! πŸ˜†

*This person worships her GODs very much. And no i'm not talking abt Gods as in Bhagawan i mean GODs as in SRK and Kajol. πŸ˜† This person loves this Jodi like ANYTHING! *

She loves them as much as she loves me ☺️

Oops i gave out another clue..Yes guys, this person is a FEMALE. πŸ˜ƒ 

(Now don't look at me like that! That is a HUGE clue alright!πŸ˜† )

So no worries our love for each other is solely friendship based! 🀣

(FYI i'm being funny which i hope is happening in this post nowπŸ˜†, it's so tough to make a birthday post funny! 😭)

But scrap that, what i meant is she loves her GODs so much to the extent that she has watched DDLJ more than 50 times in the cinemas! 😲 AND  if any of ya'll ever want to watch the movie again and need someone to accompany you, all you have to do is RING this person up and she'll coming running down to the cinema to watch the movie. πŸ˜† Just like the way it was first aired in theatres. she's THAT crazy abt this two.

I can say one thing girl, you have spent ALOT of money on these cinema tickets! πŸ˜†

Her love for SRK-Kajol together is never ending. For her this Jodi is the best, was the best and will forever remain the best.
(in simple words, yes she has gone insane πŸ˜† )

Hey talking abt her GODs, today is KAJOL's Birthday as well! And trust me this person LOVESSSSSSSSS KAJOL soooooooooo much. Totally fulto Kajol Loyalist, she is.

How cool is it that they both share the same BIRTHDAY!

So why not we wish Kajol as well!! πŸ˜‰

πŸ₯³A Very Happy Birthday KajoL πŸ₯³

πŸ₯³

β€οΈ We love you as much as this special person does! ❀️

(I've been a fan of Kajol as well. πŸ˜³πŸ˜† I mean who isn't right? She's such a fine actress and a wonderful human being! But i don't think i'm as crazzyyyy as this special person.. πŸ˜†)

Hmm now where was I?? πŸ€”
Oh yea back to this special someones's birthday! 
I forgot i was making a birthday post! 🀣

BTW guys i'm giving ya'll clues so that you can guess who this person is. There are alot more clues to be given coz i can't help it there is SO MUCH to talk about when it comes to this person!!

----> (condition of me when creating this post)

Haii Raam!! πŸ˜† 
Koi toh muhje bachaaooo!!

*Next she loves to bug me alot. πŸ˜” Not just me, but the rest of this forum members as well. She always asks them for their Next VM, when they'll update their FF or write an OS or make a Siggy etc. *
I think i've been having hair fall due to her bugging and her always wanting to eat my head!! Sometimes i wonder if i even have a head! 😭 πŸ˜­ πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

BUT BUT BUT, All these bugging actually motivates us to create things. In a way, this special person is like a motivation for us. She inspires us with her sweet & wonderful comments which gets us motivated to come up with more stuff and creations. So, on behalf of all of us here, i would like to say,

We LOVE YOU special someone for always bugging and eating out heads off!! πŸ€—

Some more clues because i know you guys STILL haven't managed to guess who this person is! *tsk tsk*  πŸ˜†

Seriously people!! Think harder! πŸ€“

*She loves Aamir Ali also. He for her is her HE-MAN * 😍

She's followed him ever since his early days and was totally crazy over Armaan in BB. Still is actually. But then she  had competition here, coz ALL OF us Love Armaan too! 😈 πŸ˜†

So i guess if she's an Aamir loyalist, she also lovesss Aamir and Sanjee being together.

*But hand on a sec, don't think she loves only ONE guy. She has a WHOLE bunch of list as well. Like her RK boy Ranbir Kapoor

You see she may not say it but i so know she loves RK especiallyin his white towel.. πŸ˜‰β˜ΊοΈβ˜ΊοΈβ˜ΊοΈ

(yea you got it right! That "Jab se tere Naina" scene 😍 )

*Oh and talk about white! That's like her uber favourite colour*

She loves white and finds it so pure, sophisticated and erm...πŸ€” a whole bunch of other stuff. The bottom line is she loves the colour so much! πŸ˜ƒ

*She makes GREAT post at the SGP forum and even here at the BB forum*

Her analytical skills are wonderful and hey even this lil' Missy can make AWESOME siggies! πŸ˜‰ So go and bug her to make a siggy for you if you ever want one! πŸ˜†

Okay guys listen or i mean read CAREFULLY! This next clue is a sure give away and you guys would surely know who i am talking about! πŸ˜ƒ

*HER...her...name...contains....the.................Alphabet...........

A

So did ya'll guess it ??? πŸ˜›

No..??  But it can't be!! I mean who has the alphabet A in their name..?? πŸ€”

Okay hmm i do 🀣

Okay how abt she's a LEO! *😎, yea sista we rock it..being a LEO*

Now that should have given it away!

What..? 😲 You guys STILL don't know??

Haii raam!! what do i do with ya'll?? πŸ˜†

Chal theek hai, give You guys MORE clues!

She has a movie coming out sometime around this year in which she'll be "marrying" her Manu. Now, you're gonna ask me who is this Manu..well even i don't know who this Manu is....πŸ˜† but sources tells me that it is Maddy who is playing the role of Manu..Oh she must be wishing that Aamir Ali was cast opp her πŸ˜† (Tough luck babes! )

Oh but guys that isn't her real Manu 😳..that's just her REEL life character in the movie. πŸ˜†

And NO the birthday girl isn't Kangana Ranuat! I know she was told to be acting in the movie..but last min there were changes and our "special someone" bagged the role!   πŸ˜†

My msg to this special someone, plzzz don't forget us once you're famous! 😭

Do rmb your frens back at I-F! *pouty look*

πŸ˜†

Okay i shall bring in the SERIOUS Clues now! Let me stop teasing her 😳

*Her love for the show BB is unconditonal. She loves it to the extent of fighting for it when we found out the forum was gonna be archived. I'm, sure she was the most pissed off when we got the news that the forum just might be archived.*

*We even had a One year Anniversary Bash for Bhaskar Bharti on the 25th of May. It was a HUGE success and all of us had a blast celebrating that whole day.

Partying NON-STOP(online i meant πŸ˜†).

But in actual fact, this person was the one who came up with the idea of celebrating the 1st Anniversary of BB in a grand style. She came up with the list of things to do, the naming of ALL of the awards to be given out. She co-ordinated everything.

Giving her the credit for coming up with the Anniversary bash and executing it so flawlessly on the actual day has LONG BEEN OVER-DUE..πŸ˜†

So since i am making the post now, i thought what better opportunity to mentioned it than now. Guys, She ACTUALLY took a day leave from work just too ensure that the Anniversary bash went smoothly! 😲

That's how dedicated she is to the forum and it just goes to show what a true fan she is of the show BHASKAR BHARTI. She loves it from the bottom of her heart...😳

So Special Person, on behalf of the rest, i would like to say THANK YOU!

How sweet, but dear i have something to tell you, DON'T EVER do it again! πŸ˜‘ 

Your electricity bills must have been skyrocketing high for that particular month! i mean  you were online from 9am in the morning to 4 am the next day ?? Baap Re Baap!! 😲 

Pls save the environment darlin'! GLOBAL WARMING IS ON THE RISE!!
 When i last checked page 4 of my Straits Times Newspaper today πŸ€“, it said that Global Warming is a
Serious issue my buddy!! SERIOUS ISSUE!!! πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Okay guys i shall stop with my clues.  πŸ˜† Seems like i forgot once again that i am making a B'dae post! πŸ˜† I can see loads of angry faces and some of ya'll have your chappals half way out, ready to attack me any moment. πŸ˜†

*Vini ready to duck incase any chappals come flying at her*

I think i made you guys wait TOO long.πŸ˜†

This must be THE LONGEST Guessing of Birthday Post ever on the history of I-F. πŸ˜† 

If you guys have no idea who this birthday girl is, than i SERIOUSLY don't know what to say. *Shakes head side to side, very dissappointed* πŸ˜†

So Time to announce who this person is....

Lets all SCREAM OUR LUNGS OUT and wish our Dearest, Pyaari Se Birthday GIRL

It is NONE OTHER THAN

Drums rolls please!!

(Yesshh that is the ONLY "drum rolls" stuff i could find! Now don't laugh at me! πŸ˜‘πŸ˜†) 

❀️❀️ β€οΈ

Armu4eva

AKA

*TANU*

❀️❀️❀️

πŸ₯³A VERY HAPPY BIRTHDAY Darlin'!πŸ₯³
 πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

Wopieee Time to sing!!!

AHEM!!
*clears throat*

πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³

Happy Birthday to YOU!

You're born in the ZOO with MonKEEEEEEYYYYSSSS and DONKEEEEEEEYYYYYSSSSS!!!!

Happy Birthday DEAREST

TANUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU,

My JAAAANUUUUUUUUUUUUU, Our JAAAANUUUUUUUUU

HAAAAAPPPYYYYYYYYYYYYY BIRTHHHHHHHDAAAAAAAAAAAAYYY TOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!

Time to cut the CAKE!

πŸ˜›  YUM YUM YUM πŸ˜› 

I know you love chocolates so i shall give you loads of them PLUS Jalebi, your fave 😳 πŸ˜†

Lastly, i just want to say Tanu, all of us here at the BB Forum love you very much from the bottom of our hearts and the forum wil defintely NOT be the same without you!

Party like a ROCKSTAR girl 😎

Have a blast and ENJOY this special day of yours to the FULLEST!!πŸ₯³

❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️

❀️❀️❀️

❀️ 

Hope you have a wonderful year aheard!

Wish you all the happiness in the world!
And God bless you always!
Stay happy and healthy and keep smiling always!
One last thing, please stay the way you are because that's what makes you SO VERY SPECIAL! πŸ€—

And HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

❀️

❀️❀️❀️

❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️

Edited by Blueberry_07 - 13 years ago

PLEASE WAIT FOR THE PAGE TO LOAD COMPLETELY.....

-WARNING-

πŸ˜†VERY LONNNNNNNNNG POST AHEADπŸ˜†

I still remember the first day I met Tanu di...(online)...on Bhaskar Bharti forum....
I thought her name was ArmuAnd she thought I was a girl.
And then I kept on giving inputs about OBS and SGP in the BB forum but still ppl out dere kept on thinking I was a girl...ahem ahem..n then got promoted to...."BABES"...a total shocker for my life.....And it was Tanu Di....who apologized for the gender-bender mistake...(chalo maine bhi maaf kiya....its the least one can expect from someone
 who watches Bhaskar BhartiπŸ˜‰)...And then immediately...she went on to become...the second friend on my friend listπŸ€—aur phir kya......we instantly got connected by the ...BONG CONNECTION........Starting from being the coolest baratis in town...😎...to thinking of kidnapping Aamir and Ragz.....we did it all........(Yup...Beware...we can do anything😈)
So lets clap our hands...πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘...shake our legs..(ermm I mean lets jumpπŸ˜†)...and start singing..........
Happy Birthday to you...Happy Birthday to you...happy Birthday dear Tanu di....Happy Birthday to youHere's ur piece of cake(dnt mind the baby partπŸ˜†).......Keep on rocking as usual with ur wonderfully written posts...and willl always be with u (I mean like bro-sisπŸ˜†)πŸ˜•..............

From
Your Ragzfanatic lil bro.....Shounak

Here's a small gift from my side...

Uff ho...Kitne actors par drool karte ho?????Siggy banane mein mushkil hota hain...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

-SURPRISE SURPRISE SURPRISE-
Exclusively for U

And Tanu di's..here's ur birthday message from ur He-Man Aamir Ali...

"Hey tanushree..happy b'day..God bless..Aamir Ali"

here's my saboot!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And since I am a bit naughty...this is the least u can expect from me.πŸ˜†..Here's my birthday song for you.....Here it goes...

*Credit to the lyricist*

Once a year we celebrate with stupid hats and plastic plates,
the fact that you were able to make another trip around the sun.
And the whole clan gathers round' gifts and laughter too will bound,
we let out a joyful sound and sing that stupid song.
Happy Birthday, now youre one year older.
Happy Birthday, your life still isn't over.
Happy Birthday, you did not accomplish much.
But you didn't die this year I guess that's good enough.
So lets drink to your fading health, and hope you don't remind yourself
your chance of finding fame and wealth decrease with every year.
Does it feel like youre doing laps, and eating food and taking naps,
and hoping that some day, perhaps, your life will hold some cheer.
Happy Birthday, what have you done that matters?
Happy Birthday, youre starting to get fatter.πŸ˜†
Happy Birthday, it's downhill from now on.
Try not to remind yourself your best years are all gone.
If cryogenics were all free then you could live like Walt Disney and live
for all eternity inside a block of ice.
But instead your time is set this is the only life you get,
and though it hasen't ended yet some times you wish it MIGHT!
Happy Birthday, you wish you had more money.
Happy Birthday, your lifes its so sad it's funny.
Happy Birthday, how much more can you take?
But your friends are hungry so just cut the stupid cake.

Happy Birthday, Happy Birthday, Happy Birthday, Dear.....

Hmm...kuch jama nahin????Try listening to the song with the lyricsπŸ˜†

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cIy-_1KkDrM[/YOUTUBE]

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

πŸ€—GOOD NIGHT...GOD BLESS....PHEWW FINALLY OVER...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Edited by shounak-rijul1 - 13 years ago

Tanu, my message and gifts will be posted tmrw..😳

I'm sorry but i'm halfway doing my pressie..It's nt completed yet..
Was doing the main post thats why..😳

Happy Birthday girl! πŸ€— You know i love you! 😳😊

Kanu's Message specially for YOU..😊

(Her computer is not functioning at the moment, so i'm posting the message for you on her behalf..)

******************************************************************************************************

An oldhose, very bad in condition. The owners left it, they stay abroad. They want to sell the house so they sent Bharti, who is a broker who deals with buying and selling houses.

Bharti came to the house to check its condition. She felt something different. Actually the house reminded her grandpaa's house, where she used to spend her summer holidays when she was a child. Her father had to sell the house as he needed money πŸ˜”

Bharti met the caretaker of the house who is a very old man. He told her that once this house was full of life. Bharti decided to stay in this house until she gets a client to sell this house.

Soon she started loving this house. She started decorating it, she made a beautiful garden outside the house. She was not willing to sell the house so she stopped searching for clients and she told the owners that she is not getting clients.

The caretaker asked her "yeh sab karke kya hoga beta, yeh ghar to biknewale hai, shayad isse todke ek factory ban jaega"

Bharti: uncle, is ghar mein chhupa hua pyar ko bahar la rahi hun main. Aap dekhna ekdin yeh pyar is ghar ke logo ko bhi wapas layega

Oneday a man came to see the house. He was impressed, "I like this place, I would like to stay here"

Bharti: Sorry, but yeh ghar bechne ke liye nahi hai

The man: ha, main bhi yahin keh raha hun, I will stay here

Bharti: dekhiye aap meri baat nahi samajh rahe hai, we don't want to sell this house

The man: shayad you don't know who I am, main is ghar ke malik Avinash Sinha ka beta Armaan Sinha hun. Mujhe Mumbai mein job mili hai, so I have decided that I will stay here only. waise bhi main kabhi bhi is ghar ko bechna nahi chahta tha, it's my grandpaa's house, we used to come here during my summer holidays. Is ghar se meri khoobsurat yadein juri hui hai.

He kept talking about his childhood, it reminded Bharti about her childhood. Her eyes were filled with tears. She knew she was right, "is ghar mein pyar chhupa hua tha" that's why Armaan came back 😊

.....End.....

This is the story of BB Forum. Bharti=Tanu, and she knows that she needs to bring out the hidden love, one day BB will definitely come back 😊

Happy Birthday Tanu, hamesha aise hi rehna, we love you 😊

πŸ€—

OMG................Vini................i m seeing all STARS...in the day....  erm but wait...its actually nite..n i m supposed to see STARS...πŸ€”

Wohooowwwwooowwwieeeee............ Vini............i cant imagine.. u actually wrote that post.......for me..  *FAINTS* OMG...πŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺ going nuts........

Girl.................πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€— i cant tell u......how much this means to me.................... u got tears to my eyes......................gosh...Vini...this is so very very sweet..............

Thank u sooooooooooooo very much.....................i m totally stupefied to write anything at all..............n i cant......say.......

enouf................

Thank u ........from the bottom of my heart....❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️

BB was ...is and will always have the most special place in my heart....today tomorrow n forever.................n i thank it for bringing some of the most amazing people in my life...πŸ€— Luv u sweetipieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee...❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️
Edited by Armu4eva - 13 years ago
@Tanu: Aww no prob at all girl!...πŸ€—So glad you like it! πŸ˜›..i've updated the front page..Do check it again..:D

Gosh..............guys....u got all tears in my eyes..........Kanu........😭😭😭😭😭😭😭 thank u soooooooo very much..............πŸ€—

words will fall short to thank u ......for being the first person to make me a friend....for always..encouraging me.....guiding me...n luvng me...thru my flaws...as well..😳

N yaar...kya OS likha hai....................zindagi bhar yaad rahega.....❀️

I can never ever ever everrrrrrrrr stop loving....what n whom i luv...from the bottom of my heart..............n i m so honored to have u in my heart...

Luv u for life....
I have updated my postπŸ˜›
Originally posted by Blueberry_07

Tanu, my message and gifts will be posted tmrw..😳

I'm sorry but i'm halfway doing my pressie..It's nt completed yet..
Was doing the main post thats why..😳

Happy Birthday girl! πŸ€— You know i love you! 😳😊

LOLz sweetipie..........πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€— itna bada post likh diya.....aur kya chahiye..................... u hv made my day super special..........πŸ˜›
Originally posted by shounak-rijul1

PLEASE WAIT FOR THE PAGE TO LOAD COMPLETELY.....

-WARNING-

πŸ˜†VERY LONNNNNNNNNG POST AHEADπŸ˜†

IπŸ€—GOOD NIGHT...GOD BLESS....PHEWW FINALLY OVER...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Shounak......................................u r so gonna b crushed with hugs today.......πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

U went out of ur way....to make my day super special............by getting Aamirs...my He-Mans wishes... oh god....i cant beleive it.......................😳😳😳😳

Thank u thank u thank u soooooooooooooooooooooooooo muchhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Alfaz kum pad jaenge...tumhara shukriya karne ke liye.................❀️

U knw..i dont have real siblings.....but agar koi chota bhai hota na...to main hamesha chahti ko bilkul tumhari tara ho..............................cute sa...sweet sa...shararti...........but having a heart of GOLD....thank u dearrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

n all the best for ur exams...πŸ‘πŸΌ