Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sunnyp1414 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Ok Final say is of moderators that should be clear to new members.

Instead of realizing where was mistake why accusing anyone.  You will never clutter forum without any reason or open useless threads if you consider it as your own Forum. Where we stay we love that place to be clean. Its second house for many members here and we love that it should be clean. I hope new members understand and will help us in this.

and why accusing or targeting one person, everyone has right to use report button and if moderator has taken action that means there was some sense in closing that thread.
Edited by sunnyp1414 - 13 years ago
sneh. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
While a new member joins a forum he should be knowing the rules and regulations of the forum, Though Prabha is a active member she is not the moderator, and thus cant close any thread. When you are told to close a particular thread there are some valid reasons to it. The rules and regulations are on the first page itself. Please go through it

CID Forum Rules and Regulations

Telling you to close the post makes none of us happy and M sure neither makes Prabha happy, In order to manage a huge forum we should avoid cluttering, CID is a crime show it should pertain to this only. Its humble request hope you guys would understandEdited by sneha_fighter - 13 years ago
JP22 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Really thisi is really bad...there are some newbie who haven't go through rules and regulations of this forums and unneccessar open threads...so mod delete it..so it's not a flult of Prabha aur any other senior memebr..we are not your enimy..what will they get by behaving like this?
But still newbiw thoght that we all senior members not want to allowed them...really paining.
newbie we are not your enimies...plz understood us..and stope behaving like this. Edited by jiya1 - 13 years ago
Shagnika thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Whats this!!!! 😲😲😲 Why accusing Prabha di for something like this?????

Its the duty of every responsible member to make sure that the RULES AND REGULATIONS are maintained. So that the order of the forum is maintained.. being the seniormost member of IF, Prabha di did no wrong in clarifying and suggesting poeple to go through the RULES and regulations thread first for the newbies.... Closing of a topic is completely a MOD's job..what has Prabha di got to do with that!!!!!😲

I would request all newbiews to please not to misunderstand any of the senior members.. this is an open forum for sure...but every member needs to follow some rules and if some of the regular members remind someone of it..its nothing wrong..rather it means being responsible enough for the forum...
m_kal2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I was also noticing  the trend of replying on the old threads, specially the polls. I was silent, didn't  posted anything regarding this, but I always try to stick to the rules. If I make any mistake, point it out.
Now I think it is time to say something. Though I am new here but still I believe that both new and senior members have to be equally responsible for keeping  this forum organized. And everyone has to respect the rules and follow them.
Personally I feel that no senior member has scared the new comers, and it is not at all decent to accuse somebody for closing their threads. The thing I dislike most is the grouping of newbies and senior ones, like they are scaring, they are not following rules etc. First if all we all are members of the same forum and we all are friends. So friends can always give suggestions for betterment, does not matter whether he/she is new or senior. Friends, do you agree with this?

@prabha, can't understand why you thanked me?
Edited by m_kal2011 - 13 years ago
prabha. thumbnail
Originally posted by: m_kal2011

@prabha, can't understand why you thanked me?

For saying this 😊

Originally posted by: m_kal2011

And Prabha not only we love you but also appreciate you too, may be we have not said it openly.

m_kal2011 thumbnail
Oh, it is ok.
Do you agree with my view?
Edited by m_kal2011 - 13 years ago
DemonStar thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
To whoever has been doing this - there's no reason to accuse Prabha di for the closing of the threads, because not only is it the admins and moderators who are the ones who can close threads, but any thread or post which violates the official Rules and Regulations of the CID forum is liable to be closed down any time and I think every responsible member should realize that. It is everyone's duty to follow these simple rules and the approved code of conduct in order to maintain a healthy and friendly atmosphere on our forum.

So I request you to please carefully read and follow the rules and regulations mentioned above and follow them, and not put uncalled accusations on anyone. Everyone (especially newbies) should appreciate the senior members for their efforts in maintaining a good atmosphere on the forum, and co-operate with them.
Edited by DemonStar - 13 years ago
DemonStar thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
sorry, double postEdited by DemonStar - 13 years ago
m_kal2011 thumbnail
Still now new threads are opening unnecessarily. Please please read the rules and follow them.