Depth of Tappu's Heart

Posted: 13 years ago
Hi guys, sorry for irritating you yet again. but kya karein control nahin hota hain bakwas sun ke.

I have been listening endlessly that even if Tappu is evil, even if she is stupid, even if she is criminal no body is able to see to the depth to her heart. Deep below her heart there remains a beautiful feeling...which only a couple of people are able to see...not anyone else in this country of more than one billion.

So folks I decided to dive into her Heart (of course wearing all the protective gears and loads of oxygen, lest she stifle me there). I went deep inside her heart to find an atom of love, sacrifice and humanity. Even after traveling more than 11.03 k.m. (more than the Marianna Trench, deepest sea point on earth) inside her horror heart I  came across only loads of lies, fraud, hatred.......Thank God I had taken all protective gear, otherwise by the time I was out of her heart I would have like like her only...........

Caution: Anyone wants to dive into her heart to look for an atom of goodness and human values must take hateproof jackets.....it is filled with simply hot blood of hatred only...nothing else.
Edited by lambooo - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SRKLuvr thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
isnt it lovely ji
u open threads in my honour almost everyday😲 i'll explain again...those clouded by hatred for tapu will not be able to understand anything about her heart. I believe I know and understand Tapu better than any of you tapu haters. its simple ji. u wont try to understand someone u hate😊 for u guys trying to understand tapu is like trying to understand why binladen took pleasure in kiiling 6000 innocents. hell if u asked me to understand the guy I wouldnt be able to. So I dont blame u guys ji. but I understand tapu very well! Because i dont hate her I am not blinded enough to not look into the depths of her heart and her history.Edited by SRKLuvr - 13 years ago
IisBliss thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
arre baap re, itna riskk? no dear itni frustration toh nahi hai life main; and even if it should be i wouldnt want to punish myself to such an extent; its barbaric πŸ˜† πŸ˜† diving into tappu's heart πŸ˜† πŸ˜† ... arre yaar, i have dependents; even the thought scares me πŸ˜† πŸ˜†; lambooji, u really are very gutsy to do it!
Originally posted by: IisBliss

arre baap re, itna riskk? no dear itni frustration toh nahi hai life main; and even if it should be i wouldnt want to punish myself to such an extent; its barbaric πŸ˜† πŸ˜† diving into tappu's heart πŸ˜† πŸ˜† ... arre yaar, i have dependents; even the thought scares me πŸ˜† πŸ˜†; lambooji, u really are very gutsy to do it!

kya karein, even I want to see that invisible love sitting in some deeeeeeeppppppppppppppp corner of her heart.......but unfortunately all my diving skills went in vain.........all her veins are filled with dirt and dirt alone.
morel thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: lambooo

kya karein, even I want to see that invisible love sitting in some deeeeeeeppppppppppppppp corner of her heart.......but unfortunately all my diving skills went in vain.........all her veins are filled with dirt and dirt alone.

Ha ha ha... 🀣