Uttaran

Will Veer get success in his plans?

mkdeepaa thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Now that Veer has started his mission of getting truth from Tapasya. Do you think Veer will succeed in getting Tapasy committing everything. Tapasya ke paas koi sach kehne layak nahi hai, that is the main issue.

Even if she try to tell first comes is Sid, though she starts telling about how Sid loves and now torturing her, but second truth with Sid is Icha's murder, which is more blame  than Vansh's suicide. If Tapasya is drunk she can tell everything in behoshi 😆.

Edited by mkdeepaa - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vsumeetha thumbnail
Right tit for tat. Veer should give her the truth serum and ask her to tell the truth.
guyz....

TAPASYA is super duper SMART.....
she MIGHT fall into veer's trap coz u knw, she is desperate for him....😉😉 n veer SUDDENLY being all lovey dovey, n CARING for her (mast acting reee)😆😆😉 taps mite just flow in with his so called love n becum the prey...👏😛😛

but guys this is UTTARAN we are talking about... CVs ki favourite tapasya...😡 they wont let their darling let go soooo easily...😡😆😆😆
Edited by eku15 - 13 years ago
akashnanda thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
100% iss bar nahin tho kabhi nahin
This content was originally posted by: akashnanda

100% iss bar nahin tho kabhi nahin

i dearly wish the same...😡😡😡

all i want is JUSTICE FOR VANSH....!! thats it..😭😭
nb.neha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
for god sake yar the cvs should understand that viwers want some respite from this devil n her evil plans.

she is such a despo....gosh.....she didnt confess her mistake in front of the police so that veer doesnt hate her.....wat good is she doin now?? letin everyone blame veer? veer is getin all the bullshit from icha n the police??? this is how u love ur husband??
BayAreaGuru thumbnail
I really want Veer to be sucessful this time. Tapu's exposer has already been delayed 4 so long 😡
mkdeepaa thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
First  also many chances came of exposing Taps but always she was saved by CVs, this time no idea Veer kya gul khilane wale hain
cjs369 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I feel if tapasya had to commit she wud have never allowed veer to take the blame in the first place...she is a coward...and selfish to the core...so difficult for her to confess that she was there on that fateful day...
but now that he is telling her that he wished someone other than ichcha n him was present there..... ya in the process of trying to show veer that she is always by his side to help him ...n ..in her enthusiasm may slip n make some mistake which may let the cat out of the bag....
because as veer said jhoot bolna tapasya ki phitrath hai....so  how she is going to get out of this situation without putting herself in danger of getting caught is left to be seen... 
divy609 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
He will be successful But I just don't want him to do anything with her in this process U know again I won't be able to bear it 😭 😭 😭But why Taps tells it out 😲 remains to be seen