Posted: 13 years ago
thank you soo much!!

Originally posted by: roopareddy

that was awesome analysis

blueyRueY thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: -honeydew-

so do i!! the way he was explaining things to her, as though she were a kid.. and she is a kid.. and she wouldnt have taken it from anyone else, after all that he had said the previous day!!
the man being older adds so much more care and maturity to the entire relationship... but is he 30? i dont think...

yes, i dont think she would've taken it from anyone else..
but how old is he? not less than 28 i think..
-honeydew- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
may! lekin in tv serialo ka koi bharosa nahi... they show 23-24yr olds to be business tycoons....!

Originally posted by: blueyRu

yes, i dont think she would've taken it from anyone else..
but how old is he? not less than 28 i think..

MishtyShona thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: -honeydew-

may! lekin in tv serialo ka koi bharosa nahi... they show 23-24yr olds to be business tycoons....!

I think at a max 25. Youngest business tycoon n MD. Fits the bill. He joined the buisness early right after graduation  or even b4 that since dadi is old to manage the empire...n has been working for 5 years.. so 23-24max... Come on gulz, 30 is tooooooooo much, don make him a BHUDDA or GEETS CHOTE CHACHA..😆😃😛🥱😕
Edited by swatichowdhury - 13 years ago
-honeydew- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
aah!! 25 is it? well sounds reasonable... and good calculations swati... 😉 .. by the way what happened to your evil plans??? i think todays the time to implement them....

Originally posted by: swatichowdhury

<font color="#9900ff" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">I think at a max 25. Youngest business tycoon n MD. Fits the bill. He joined the buisness early right after graduation or even b4 that since dadi is old to manage the empire...n has been working for 5 years.. so 23-24max... Come on gulz, 30 is tooooooooo much, don make him a BHUDDA or GEETS CHOTE CHACHA..😆😃😛</font>🥱😕