First time ever -- Sweet Maan!! - Page 2

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by estee

He didn't look like he was mellowing.  He looked like he was getting more and more overwhelmed.  So overwhelmed that he was getting helpless! 😆  Good seeing Maan like that.  Finally! 😆

Oh! That is a nice idea.  Maan telling Geet not to call him sir. After all, he is not her boss.

I guess I meant mellowing in terms of not yelling. But yes, he definitely is just giving in now by letting her talk first. That was classic!! 😆

He can also tell her to call him other names. More dear ones. 😉
Originally posted by SuhaniSonia

He can also tell her to call him other names. More dear ones. 😉

Maan is quite a dear name. 😳

i totally loooooooooooved the moment cos, i showed how desperate he was to stop her and make her see his point... he wanted her to realise he is human too and he can err as well.. it was as if he was pleading for forgiveness.. which also means, she holds an important place in his heart... awesome it was...
Originally posted by estee

😆
We are Two
and are Not Stu.
😆

You used to comment on Stu's Splendoured story, no?  Hi!

Maan looking adorable was kinda new for us.  He looks smokin' (LITERALLY! That too many literal way! 😆).  He looks mad (OTT!).  He looks gentle.  He looks confused. He has that smile, a little one to himself.  But this is the first time we thought he was so danged sweet. And adorable.

Stu thinks the really interesting things about him are the way he says "hmmm!'' to end a question, but without a "?" at the end.  😆  Oh, and she also wonders why he is most sincere when he tells Geet to stay away from him. 😆

-- A&N (writing from a cousin's account)

Oh hi, you two... Yep I used to comment on E's splendoured story... Where is that girl?

Yep, Maan is in one word - irresistable. E is watching Geet? How come we don't get a bt,lt on it then? 😆
😆
yeah that was awesomely sweet ....ekdum realistic....hats off to both gurmeet n dhrasti....⭐️👏