Balika Vadhu

need some info

kris_patel125 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
well i was on vacation for a while and missed balika vadhu and i was wondering why jagya and anandi were separated for yrs and what was the story before leap. i would really appreciate if some one told so that i cud understand whats going on now.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Niza_Khanie thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
hi,
A brief update is tht jagiya buys a mini-skirt and blouse for anandi's 13th birthday. First anandi refuses to wear it, but whn jagiya gets upsets she goes to try them on. While she is changin into the miniskirt, jagiya (who has reached puberty :p) is peekin on her through da keyhole! Sumitra is walkin by nd notices this nd tells jagiya to go to his room. She thn goes to discuss this wid her hubby, who decides tht anandi should therefore go to her home until she is 18! There u go, da story behind da seperation!!! I suggest u read or watch last weeks updates coz anandi's b-day episode nd avi-avi's lst ever episode together were verrry good!!
Hope tht helped!
Niza
Niza_Khanie thumbnail
hi,
i aso need sme info? Cn some1 tell me on wht date do sugna nd shyam first meet, i hve just strted wtchin dis serial nd i like tht couple,after JaAn of course, nd dis will keep me distractd until, da nxt episode of bv, for a few days,lol!! I am just soo excited about bv nw tht proper romance will strt btween the main couple! Cnt wait for the cute romantic scenes tht will no doubt strt very soon!
Niza!
ammoos thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Dont remember exactly but I think they met in June 2009.. will let you now if I get more about that.. please check in youtube for their scenes you will see  ..
iloveidiotbox thumbnail
Go to http://india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1003162&TPN=2. The monthly summaries and links to updates are posted in that thread. You should be able to track the beginning of Shyam and Suguna there.
khusi_* thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
shyam and sugna meet at late pratap's birthday which is the "angarak chaturthi".They met at the same garden where pratap and sugna used to met each other.sugan first thought he was pratap watching him from behind.shyam also did some hide and seek with her.After seeing shyam sugna got angry .But shyam fall for her.
hope this help.😊
disha_sen thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: neezy4eva

hi,
i aso need sme info? Cn some1 tell me on wht date do sugna nd shyam first meet, i hve just strted wtchin dis serial nd i like tht couple,after JaAn of course, nd dis will keep me distractd until, da nxt episode of bv, for a few days,lol!! I am just soo excited about bv nw tht proper romance will strt btween the main couple! Cnt wait for the cute romantic scenes tht will no doubt strt very soon!
Niza!

sugna n shyam meet for the first time on may 1st ,exactly one month from vikrants(the actor who plays shyam) birthday. (vikrants bday is on 3rd april)
hope it helps
Niza_Khanie thumbnail
tnxs everyone for their help!! Thnk u all