Pratigya

Pandora's Box

tanthya thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Hi Frns,

This is not an update  ...so there will be no orderly progression of sequence ... I am sharing my views on a few scenes that have stayed with me  after watching today's show...

Today there was a mention of an educated  woman who was already married into the house once eons ago ...she was married to SS's elder brother ..and like Pratigya, she too set about changing the rigid and bigoted views of the thakur's Household...and for her trouble, she was burnt   to death and all  the traces regarding her life was made to disappear ....Similar fate awaits Pratigya too......This obviously happened long before Amma's arrival , her expression reveals that she is hearing it for the first time...If such a Tragic event occurred ....then

Where is the elder Bro ??...is he dead or serving prison term ??

Is this the reason for G.Dadi's silence ? and also her unwarranted affection on Pratigya [I haven't seen her outpouring of affection vis Kesar ]

Did that Character have any kith or Kin..could it be Aman Mathur ...??Has Aman Mathur come for revenge or to teach them a lesson ??

In Bedroom. Krishna is still shocked,in pain and tears of betrayal are rolling down uncontrolled, unchecked ..Pratigya has calmed down but is acutely distressed seeing him in torment ....he is like a puppet ...like a lifeless ragged Doll ...

Pratigya finally starts her Sachai session...and she starts from the moment of her kidnap and tells him the reason for agreeing to marry him [The Tattoo]  ....and she did not tell him earlier bec she assumed that he would know  since he was the one who kidnapped her ...it was only later that she came to know the truth ..and she admits that she was wrong in hiding the truth from him ..but Trust her ! she still is pure .....Krishna just asks a simple Q ..If she was Pure ...then what was the need for Guruji to pay 5 lacs ??....[I knew that there was a reason for that Seth to pick up a fight with Krishnwa ...Now Krishna has turned PP ] ...and Pratigya starts .."Woh Papa"...and Hesitates ...A sincere recommendation , Mrs. Singh ...when u have decided to acquaint Mr.Singh with the truth...then Go the whole untrodden way and tell him...he is hurt beyond endurance..and breathing by sheer will power ..so any more revelation will not kill him...and even if it does...it will probably be welcomed by him  !!..Any way she once again reiterates that "Nothing happened that night "...Krishna just asks her "How do you expect me to  believe that a creep, a loafer kept u in a room and did not even touch  u ?" ..and  this silences Pratigya !!

After a while   the scene switches back to Pratigya again ... we see that they are still in same position and have dozed off in exhaustion ..Pratigya wakes, sees that Krishna is tired and exhausted and  on the verge of collapse ..[There is a role reversal here..Now it is Pratigya who becomes the  pillar for Krishna to lean on...Highlights that women are indestructible and have boundless strength and a limitless endurance..she is the kshamaya dharithri...you kill her maim her, hurt her, anger her..yet when u need her...she will be there silently  holding out her hand in compassion, in sympathy ,in support and out of love ]..and Pratigya too despite all the humiliation piled on her ..all the mistrust of her Husband [ A husband whom she has began to cherish], his rejection of her ..she still puts off her grief and pain and turns nurturer , a carer ,A mother ..she slowly lifts him..[Nice one By the Cv's ..He will stand again..shoulder to shoulder supporting him will be his better Half ...She will infuse him, invigorate him, turn him into a new leaf, Turn him into a strong Man...he will draw his strength from her ..and she will give ..uncomplainingly and lovingly  ]..makes him lie on the bed and covers him with quilt ..gently she pats and runs her hand thru his forehead ...but he moves it away  and requests her to leave him alone ...[Time has not come for physical touch but time will come , time will come ] ...Pratigya is saddened .....and slowly walks away from him ....

But as I am always saying It is always Darkest before Dawn ...And Dawn is breaking !!😊 ..

This also was my fav Scene of the day !!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DhokhaDoongi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Wow Tanthya amazing writing once again.It was really so sad to see kriya like that.Specially krishna..........the guy is so exhausted,shattered and crying so bitterly........its really a pain to watch him like that.😭
shumi. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
@tanthya without reading your post i clicked like buttonπŸ˜†...i always like your post ...so i do today...i trust you lol...will be back to you soon... πŸ˜ƒ
Cara86 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
I have yet to watch todays episode but i always love reading your posts! πŸ˜ƒ
AlmostHonest thumbnail
Great post as usual Tanthya πŸ˜ƒ ... I am really confused and disappointed after tonight's epi πŸ˜’ ... Do you think Krishna is right in hating her coz she was kidnapped? how is it her fault? It was clear today that he is upset coz he feels she spent a night with Angad and that is what he meant by bewafayi and dhoka ... why does Prats have to give proof of her pavitrata? 😭 
HamiSky thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
as usual an excellent post on the episode!!

i liked Pratigya wen she nods her wen Krishna asks if wanna help him...she lukd very sweet....

both are in a horrible condition...helpless...dont have a clue on how to take forward...!!
pomegranate thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
that was beautiful tanthya. your posts gave me a little hope. I can see a kriya milan in the horizons but these devestating episodes are too hard to watch.
-Sheena- thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: AlmostHonest

Great post as usual Tanthya πŸ˜ƒ ... I am really confused and disappointed after tonight's epi πŸ˜’ ... Do you think Krishna is right in hating her coz she was kidnapped? how is it her fault? It was clear today that he is upset coz he feels she spent a night with Angad and that is what he meant by bewafayi and dhoka ... why does Prats have to give proof of her pavitrata? 😭 

Its a natural thinking process.  No kidnapper leaves you alone without molesting you.  Her own family doubted her, so once the shock wears off, I am sure he too will think more rationally.
Opti thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
It was a beautiful episode but was wondering about Krishna's reaction to the truth. All he could think of was that how Prats could be pure if Angad had kidnapped her. What is purity by the way? A woman who is raped is not pure? A woman who is physically  a virgin but has adulterous thoughts is  pure?  Did Krishna feel she betrayed him because she did not trust him enough to tell him the truth of the kidnapping before or because she may have been tainted by Angad?  His words indicated he was more disturbed by the possibility of the latter.  That makes his claims to love her ring pretty hollow.  In fact if he truly loved her and thought she was raped by that scoundrel, he would weep for her not for himself.  I would have been happier if he had voiced his disappointment in her, that she did not trust him enough to come out with the truth.  I would have applauded him if he had said why did she underestimate his love. Could it not have handled a shameful thing such as the kidnapping.  Well, at least we know that Krishna is merely a slightly better version of his bro and father. The basic filthy thinking of the Thakur household seems to be too strong to be rubbed off, even from the lovelorn Krishna.
ShellJA thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
You summed up those scenes so well (forwarded through the Saxana portions) I really enjoyed watching KriYa scenes today. You're so right we need to go through all this before getting to the good stuff!!