Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

DENIAL Maaneet Bumping - Halwa Ka Jaado. - Page 3

four. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago

NALAYAK baap nu khotee kehta hai😡😡*thros rotten tomatoes*
puttar u stay in outhouse with ur foster momma shaz so it's sam to sam😉 me miss shaz jee😳😳
ur welcum unrapper😉

LOL i just did wattchhhaaa gona do about BIG BAD WOLF🤣
rotten tomatoes? the dal one was jokes & HEYYY momma doesnt even know to make anything all she does is get down&dirty with you🤢LOL .. omygod just watch how i get your ass beaten by ALL MY 3MOMS🤣

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

FaithnFate thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: -AsMa04

LOL i just did wattchhhaaa gona do about BIG BAD WOLF🤣
rotten tomatoes? the dal one was jokes & HEYYY momma doesnt even know to make anything all she does is get down&dirty with you🤢LOL .. omygod just watch how i get your ass beaten by ALL MY 3MOMS🤣

aww ur mommmy is great cookn wen u d'nt eat n thrw u d'nt get any bummpings puttar*tennu main dil ka haal ki sunawa*
am married to one only!!! as 4r shaz jee do tell her i need to get hold of her 😉😳😳
n dat gur kido plz not INTERESTED!!!! any other hot mommy u found puttar🤣🤣
four. thumbnail

lollsss control control & thankkss.
MishtyShona thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Fantastic as always....Very very bumpilicious.... Unable to control my laughter...

I want chaddi's too... Maan's chaddi*wink wink, red faced*... Give him new ones for excahnge of his old ones...

Maanian's will buy his ones..

Wat say????

MishtyShona thumbnail

Fantastic as always....Very very bumpilicious.... Unable to control my laughter...

Loved dadi: maan aapko halwa laane ke liya bhi secretary ki jarurat padti hai.. ROLF...

I want chaddi's too... Maan's chaddi*wink wink, red faced*... Give him new ones for excahnge of his old ones...

Wat say????

starrysky thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: swatichowdhury

Loved dadi: maan aapko halwa laane ke liya bhi secretary ki jarurat padti hai.. ROLF...

Wat say????

hahaha dadiii!! I am glad she's there to make Maan realize his feelings and help him manifest them.  
four. thumbnail

haha thankslicious.
suree drop by its open 24/7 .. the rainbow chaddis are a big hit LMAO.

Edited by -AsMa04 - 13 years ago
MishtyShona thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: -AsMa04

haha thankslicious.
suree drop by its open 24/7 .. the rainbow chaddis are a big hit LMAO.

Main aa gaye chaddi khareedne... Mujhe guru ki woh special pink chaddi chahiya, jo uske fav hai ROLF... Jaldi se do...

SuhaniSonia thumbnail
Haha Asma!! What an opening?? 🤣  Your comments on Sameera are to die for.

You are a total goofball. I am amused reading along and then I read you wanting to play with baba's beard and I almost choked on my Doritos!! 🤣  Meowing!! 🤣  Fishy taveez!! 🤣

Either I am in an awesome mood or you made a fantastic post today!! I wonder which one it is. Oh well, I loved the episode so much today. There wasn't one past I disliked at all except for Dev and NT of course. Thats a given.
four. thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: SuhaniSonia

Haha Asma!! What an opening?? 🤣  Your comments on Sameera are to die for.

You are a total goofball. I am amused reading along and then I read you wanting to play with baba's beard and I almost choked on my Doritos!! 🤣  Meowing!! 🤣  Fishy taveez!! 🤣

Either I am in an awesome mood or you made a fantastic post today!! I wonder which one it is. Oh well, I loved the episode so much today. There wasn't one past I disliked at all except for Dev and NT of course. Thats a given.

okay just had to comment on thiss lols.
ehhh you better not be getting any feelings towards MYSAMEERA *dirty look*
well what can i say i have thing for baba's & their beards🤣 . well their scenes are soo boring might as well have fun & meow around😛lolss... LOLLL well its true the damnnn taveez pops outt of god knows where & it always lands on maan what abt geet eh? what about that poor girl since shes always having one on one convos with god LMAOO!
nahh mann your just in an "awesome" mood😉

Edited by -AsMa04 - 13 years ago