nakku's dilemma..and duttas feelings - Page 3

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by stranger in us

agree with u nazia completely.....dutta was totally bowled over by nakku .......he just couldnt stop gazing at her....and this bajji as usual came at the wrong time. infact now i am thinking who is tashas real enemy kala or bajji😡

haan mein ne bhi yahi socha that baji is the tasha's real enemy..
lekin ohir socha and then concluded that agar dutta itna easily confess karta to maza kya aata??...let his feelings be dragged..lets see him longing for nakku...nakku saamne khadi hai toh ye haal hai ..jab wo kidnap hogi tab kya hoga??

nakku also needs tym to thinka bt her revelation so i guess it was good in a way that baji came..ok now dont throw chappals at me...its just a thought.. 😆
Originally posted by IshyMishi

Nazia dont u think tht Nakku is unaware of Dutta's realisation as others are unaware...
currently its only Dutta knows / relasied tht he loves Nakku, but not others ...

IshyMishy

ok to an extent i would agree with what u said but......
i remember nakku saying "saab kya hua??aap theek toh hain na?" she said this twice....that means she knows and is observing the change in dutta...
even yesterday..she was lost in dutta's eyes trying to understand him...she had a questionining and trying to figure out what dutta is expressing....another thing is that before baji came dutta stopped nakku....toh koi reason ke wajah se kiya hoga na??
ok she knew that they are gonna part......she was going to the city..but when dutta asked him to come with him she DIDNT question him.....she agreed to him ryt away..is she had a doubt abt dutta's mind status then she would have questioned him but she didnt..

all the while she was trying to read dutta's face...so i think she is understanding him..
Originally posted by ccolaco

Well said Nazia

I feel Dutta is so lost and in eye lock with Naku not only coz of the new feelings he have for her but also coz after sucha huge battle he was atlast going to say something frm his heart to naku and it went unsaid. I can imagine his plight that he finally gave in to his feelings, was about to share tat with naku...last time to be alone and he didnt get that chance to do so.

This incomplete wish of his, feelings dubbed inside is making him suffer more

I agree! He badly wanted to convey his feelings to her...so he kept pleading with his eyes...!
Originally posted by nik_ita

Hey Nazia.......very well said......great post.....!!!

Was watching the episode again on YT and something clicked.....

Try rewatching it and Just imagine......each n every word that Baaji said to Dutta and everything that he did (i mean the hug).......the same dialogues Dutta wanted to say to Nakku........(so in Baaji's dialogue, just replace the name from 'Dutta' to 'Nakku' and imagine Dutta saying it all to Nakku)........I feel that Dutta was thinking that this is what all I wanted to say to Nakku.....(the words were so apt).......hence he did listen to what Baji said but kept looking at Nakku..........😆😆.......just a thought......or maybe its just me......😆
😆

You are absolutely right...the dialogues were intended that way...particularly when, Baji was saying 'sorry' and 'thank you' to Naku! Evidently, Dutta wanted to say all those things to her...his eyes were speaking volumes!