Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nik_ita thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Hey Nazia.......very well said......great post.....!!!

Was watching the episode again on YT and something clicked.....

Try rewatching it and Just imagine......each n every word that Baaji said to Dutta and everything that he did (i mean the hug).......the same dialogues Dutta wanted to say to Nakku........(so in Baaji's dialogue, just replace the name from 'Dutta' to 'Nakku' and imagine Dutta saying it all to Nakku)........I feel that Dutta was thinking that this is what all I wanted to say to Nakku.....(the words were so apt).......hence he did listen to what Baji said but kept looking at Nakku..........😆😆.......just a thought......or maybe its just me......😆
😆

nazia.icycool thumbnail
Originally posted by: IshyMishi

Dear Nazia , well said,
I think Nakku is in pain because she will be separated after she reach PN...,& she dont hv any other thoughts in her mind rght now
IshyMishy

her biggest fear is that she has to reveal her face ...lekin dutta has already fallen for her...HER as in the dark nakku........neither can she deny going with dutta nor can she reveal the face and give him a shock......i hope babi helps her once she goes to patil mansion???...BTW...i hope they reach patil manson soon!!!!! 😉 😆

mm..i dont think she is feeling coz she will be separated from dutta....she is a strong girl...she would have been ok if she had gone to the city..i mean should feel bad abt the separation ..she would also be OK if she had showed her face to dutta b4 they part.....dutta ke saamne woh sach kehti...but here dutta has already fallen for her...so she doesnt know what to do with the revelation....dil kaise todoon dutta ka??thats y she is worried..
nazia.icycool thumbnail
Originally posted by: nik_ita

Hey Nazia.......very well said......great post.....!!!

Was watching the episode again on YT and something clicked.....

Try rewatching it and Just imagine......each n every word that Baaji said to Dutta and everything that he did (i mean the hug).......the same dialogues Dutta wanted to say to Nakku........(so in Baaji's dialogue, just replace the name from 'Dutta' to 'Nakku' and imagine Dutta saying it all to Nakku)........I feel that Dutta was thinking that this is what all I wanted to say to Nakku.....(the words were so apt).......hence he did listen to what Baji said but kept looking at Nakku..........😆😆.......just a thought......or maybe its just me......😆
😆

hi nikki🤗 i agree with u yaar!!!
ya i agree nikki..whe baji said...mujhe aap se bohot pyaar hai..lekin bayan kaise karoon patha nahin hai...that tym dutta looked at nakku..he had the same thing in mind...

when baji thanked nakku for all that she did..even dutta wanted to thank nakku....
when AS asked him 'jaldi ana dutta' he again gaxed at nakku ..."jaldi aoonga aur nakku ko bhi saath laonga"😆..

it was very well portrayed yaar..loved it........ 😳 😳
nik_ita thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: nazia.icycool

hi nikki🤗 i agree with u yaar!!!
ya i agree nikki..whe baji said...mujhe aap se bohot pyaar hai..lekin bayan kaise karoon patha nahin hai...that tym dutta looked at nakku..he had the same thing in mind...

when baji thanked nakku for all that she did..even dutta wanted to thank nakku....
when AS asked him 'jaldi ana dutta' he again gaxed at nakku ..."jaldi aoonga aur nakku ko bhi saath laonga"😆..

it was very well portrayed yaar..loved it........ 😳 😳

And Nazia......even those dialogues in the starting when Baaji says to Dutta that "mujhe kabhi aap se alag mat karna.........apna saaya bana kar rakhna....rakhoge na??"....even that was very much in Dutta's mind for Nakku......isn't it......
stranger2rose thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
agree with u nazia completely.....dutta was totally bowled over by nakku .......he just couldnt stop gazing at her....and this bajji as usual came at the wrong time. infact now i am thinking who is tashas real enemy kala or bajji😡
IshyMishi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: nazia.icycool

her biggest fear is that she has to reveal her face ...lekin dutta has already fallen for her...HER as in the dark nakku........neither can she deny going with dutta nor can she reveal the face and give him a shock......i hope babi helps her once she goes to patil mansion???...BTW...i hope they reach patil manson soon!!!!! 😉 😆

mm..i dont think she is feeling coz she will be separated from dutta....she is a strong girl...she would have been ok if she had gone to the city..i mean should feel bad abt the separation ..she would also be OK if she had showed her face to dutta b4 they part.....dutta ke saamne woh sach kehti...but here dutta has already fallen for her...so she doesnt know what to do with the revelation....dil kaise todoon dutta ka??thats y she is worried..

Nazia dont u think tht Nakku is unaware of Dutta's realisation  as others are unaware...
currently its only Dutta knows / relasied tht he loves Nakku, but not others ...

IshyMishy
nazia.icycool thumbnail
Originally posted by: ccolaco

Well said Nazia

I feel Dutta is so lost and in eye lock with Naku not only coz of the new feelings he have for her but also coz after sucha huge battle he was atlast going to say something frm his heart to naku and it went unsaid. I can imagine his plight that he finally gave in to his feelings, was about to share tat with naku...last time to be alone and he didnt get that chance to do so.

This incomplete wish of his, feelings dubbed inside is making him suffer more

hi colaco 🤗 ....
ya after the battle ..jese uska mind halka hogaya.....he is feeling light now..the best thing is that he is DETERMINED that yes nakku is FOR him!!!!....this is good on dutta's part...lekin nakku very well understands that dutta is determined now....once dutta is committed he is COMMITED...aur dhoka use pasand nahin..bechari nakku is fighting with herself now!!!...
his continuous gaxe was so effective that i dont think he would have expressed like this even if he had used WORDS...his eyes spoke volumes ya!!!....mishal was too good!!! 👏
nazia.icycool thumbnail
Originally posted by: Miss.Colorfull

i felt the same dutta was looking at nakku even when baji and his gang came but his eyes were on nakku saying love u over again n again. aya sahib killed it n bajji cuz they just intreputed their romance. i know thei interference was needed but still i wanted to dutta to say something to nakku.poor nakku was so lost n confused now dutta has feeling for her but she is ina dilemea regarding her face whether or not to reveal her true face.

hi miss clrful 🤗
i agree his eyes said that he loves nakku!! 😆 he was not giving atention to baji and the BG's..poora concentration nakku par tha..
ya ya i agree with u.nakku is confused now... 😭 i hope babi helps her out
nazia.icycool thumbnail
Originally posted by: nik_ita

And Nazia......even those dialogues in the starting when Baaji says to Dutta that "mujhe kabhi aap se alag mat karna.........apna saaya bana kar rakhna....rakhoge na??"....even that was very much in Dutta's mind for Nakku......isn't it......

oh ya nikki..thanx for reminding...all that baji said was in dutta mind!! 😉 ..never saw baji speaking such dialogs..it was surely to convey dutta's feelings for nakku 😍 .pyaar mein dooob gaya hai dutta.... 😳
swati2008 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
well written Nazia.........i can't say anything more.........the constant n everlasting staring........Dutta looked so adorable.........he couldn't hav described his feeling better in words.........i m sure Naku must hav understand what Dutta wanted to say.........thats the beauty  of their relationship........words are not needed........eyes says it all.........n i think Baaji may hav got some clue.........he's quite smart at that...........i agree.......Naku is in his dilemma.......to reveal her face or not.........