Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

#*Devil's Den#* I leave or you leave? - Page 7

jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 13 years ago
This content was originally posted by: pennu

Gouri.. that was an awesome reply...πŸ‘πŸ‘
Maan ha man XX-rated thoughts se bhara hua tha... 🀣🀣 

But now its role reversal..as per spoilers and articles..it seems Geet ka mann XXX-Rated thoughts se bhar gayaROFLπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜›

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mchopra thumbnail
@all:excuse me u got that dargah thing wrong..he didnt go to get halwa..he was gonna say i went for u..gosh people..u are impossible..thats why he stopped..he couldnt confess his feeelings..he cant..and geet doesnt understand her feelings..and abt the apology part..none of them are ever gonna apologise for that..he already did wht he could..he said that he was angry and thats why he blurted out stiff that he didnt mean to..geet got it he was wrong and she knows that  he didnt take it to heart her raising his hand agaisnt him..
now me go..bye see ya tom..
Priya. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Loved the post Vini -- so much fun to read it .......

awww  a cute and neat lil episode ....i am more and more in love with Geet ...if that is possible..πŸ˜†

This Daadi is such a rockstar!!!!  ....love how she plays all innocent and pretends to be surprised that they two went together...She has this cute lil way of moving things....a statement here , a question there ..she's  trying so hard to make her grandson realise whats happening to him ....

Whoever Maans grandfather was .....the fellow was sure lucky to have our daadi as his wife πŸ˜†....so much fun to have around...

Ok so why did Maan go to the dargah ?....what was that unsaid part?....to pray for strength , for will power  to fight his feelings  that seem to be overpowering him ...or

is it that he went  for geet ?....to pray for her coz he realise how much he had hurt her....and to ask God's forgiveness for being so cruel to her?

He thinks she can read his thoughts well ......ahhh   getting scared are u coz she will find out abt all those xxx reated  thoughts  during all those ghooring sessions....πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

The cutest part for me was the no apology ..apology ...awww that was so sweet ..... ek dum MSK Ishtyle πŸ˜†
But it was kind of wayyyyyy  better than saying a formal sounding and  simple I am sorry ....it was a sorry that you normally reserve for your own people --- why dont you understand me ....i did'nt mean all those things ....

ahh  he does'nt seem to mind the DD's and ravan part  -- iam all yours baby ...pyar se kuch bhi keh do ...i dont mind ......maybe you secretly love it too ...dont ya?πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

So aajka din khaas nahi tha ?!!!!!! .....nothing khaas happened today !!!πŸ˜†  really  you are such an adorable liar πŸ˜›πŸ˜†

But did you all notice that our man is much mellowed down today ....ready to leave the house for her ....with out any fight .... good ..things can only improve when you really begin to woo her ...

i can so imagine Geet twisting the great MSK around her lil fingers .. and him following her around  with those cute puppydog expressions..

Ok the new article says that the kuri is getting physically attracted to him ......looks like someone just discovered  a cashe of protein shakes ..🀣  🀣 πŸ€£

pennu thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: cacoethes

@Mehr:  i am sending maan to steal ur dupatta too 🀣 i want more semi-naked maan picsπŸ˜› works as boosters! 🀣

@red...
🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣
adits7 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
This content was originally posted by: cacoethes

thursday is too far i want it tomorrow but by the looks of it i guess it'll be on thursday

yes mujhe bhi aise hi lagta hai....der r gonna test our patience lk alwazz.......
Blueberry_07 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Usha, Tanu, Arwen, Doodle, Pennu, Swan..GREAT analysis guys!! πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘

I'm still reading them though..πŸ˜† but from what you guys have written..i know it's rocking..πŸ˜‰ Me going back to reading them...

@Tanu: Yes yes i was re-enacting that Kitchen scene..if only there was a Maan there...😍...so that i can bump into him..but instead of Maan..i got my...............................................................WALL! 🀣....Ouchh!!  πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Oh i really wonder what Maan was doing to Geet in the pict..Did her dupatta get stuck to her ears or smth..?? πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†..so he takes it out...or did her hair get stuck...or boy..Maan and his workout.........☺️☺️....and Mehr...nahiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii..pls don't bring in any dupatta to cover anything..!! πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†.......

vivacious_gurl thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
This content was originally posted by: jyoti06

But now its role reversal..as per spoilers and articles..it seems Geet ka mann XXX-Rated thoughts se bhar gayaπŸ€£πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜›

geet has maan's xxxx thot but maan sees her seeing him.... n he actually tries venting out his xxxx thots....... i think he will undo the hair which is stuck in her earing..... n wud wanna do something more when he comes back to his senses..... but by that time geet will get a feel of his feelings for her....... πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
secretkeeper thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
@Sarirah: @Mehr:  i am sending maan to steal ur dupatta too 🀣 i want more semi-naked maan picsπŸ˜› works as boosters! 🀣 "

He's my bhaiyya β˜ΊοΈ 🀣 He'll never steal my dupatta πŸ˜ƒ

WHAT? Boosters? 🀣🀣🀣 Dr LOL cant control these girls 🀣
Armu4eva thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: mchopra

@all:excuse me u got that dargah thing wrong..he didnt go to get halwa..he was gonna say i went for u..gosh people..u are impossible..thats why he stopped..he couldnt confess his feeelings..he cant..and geet doesnt understand her feelings..and abt the apology part..none of them are ever gonna apologise for that..he already did wht he could..he said that he was angry and thats why he blurted out stiff that he didnt mean to..geet got it he was wrong and she knows that  he didnt take it to heart her raising his hand agaisnt him..

now me go..bye see ya tom..

Well dear... he did go to the nizamuddin for halwa............but he went to th darga for i guess praying for mental peace n the power to control his mind which is drifting towards geet...πŸ˜›

But obviously he cant say that to Geet....after all MSK ..doesnt change.. right.....

As for apology.......i really want him to repent n apologise..while he did realise his mistake in insulting her..he did not apologise......and as for Geet...she has always been the one accepting her mistake n apologising ..but this time..Maan was at bigger fault n hence she is upset wit him...😳

n oh ok dear catch ya tmrw..
cacoethes thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
geet having physical attraction towards maan.....i mean who in there right senses wouldnt???? that body is just so.....................OK lets not go thereπŸ˜† *PG-16 thoughts* 🀣 so i dont really blame geet......!