I wanted to slap Khushboo

-Amrita2010 thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Sorry sweeties, I really wanted to slap Khushboo hard accross the face 😑
She compared Khanak with the servants of the house 😑 how mean
She herself doesn't know to do any work thinks that she is the best 😑
She hates Khanak because Natasha is blocked 🀣 🀣 🀣 from entering the Khandelwal house
I didn't find the precap thread so I made this as a new post

How many of you want to slap Khushboo? πŸ˜‰

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

The_May_Rose thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Like the leeches, she also has no shame, she isn't even worth wasting our energy onπŸ‘ŽπŸΌ......Shaan better answer back to what Kushbu tomorrow 😳......Even the other members of the family shouldn't put up with this......
tvrasika thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Shaan definitely should do something. This is unacceptable, openly insulting someone!
-Leah- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
She needs to given sleeping pills and put to sleep for at least 5 months.πŸ˜†
RACHA90 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
U want to slap her only ???....I have started planning to murder her and those leeches ...and i have already chosen my weapon

shriya84 thumbnail
@amrita2010
khushboo is hating khanak not only because she had blocked tashu's entry but also because
she finds herself left alone in the crowd with madhvi also not around.

i mean dadi already loves khanak,senior khandelwal seems to like her though openly does not say much,Akshay has a special spot for khanak and above all shaan went behind searching for her.She did not get to see dupatta,blanket scenes.She wold have had a heart attack.

And khanak has the art of winning hearts with her innocence.Khushboo sort of knows that.

Yeah Even me is starting to dislike khushboor heavily the way she behaves with khanak at the dining table(precap).uffff...Akshay better do something to shut her up.

-Amrita2010 thumbnail
Originally posted by: sharmida

She needs to given sleeping pills and put to sleep for at least 5 months.πŸ˜†

By the time she wakes up she will see Khanak with a huge tummy 😲 🀒
The_May_Rose thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: tvrasika

Shaan definitely should do something. This is unacceptable, openly insulting someone!

Exactly poor Kanak....She always thinks of other people's needs and tastes and what does she get in return from Kushbu....Shaan better speak up for her......
-Amrita2010 thumbnail
Originally posted by: rashrousha

<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="3">[B]U want to slap her only ???....I have started planning to murder her and those leeches ...and i have already chosen my weapon

🀣 I don't want to kill her in one shot. I want her to feel the pain and then die πŸ˜†
RACHA90 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: amrita2010

🀣 I don't want to kill her in one shot. I want her to feel the pain and then die πŸ˜†

Ya either killing her or like u said give her slow pain......thinkin about it i have a better idea ....why dont we tie her in a chair and each morning we give her a slap on the face  one by one ....wat do u think ?