Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shikha_p thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: sheena_12

This was the first thing clicked my ming but then again tht CVs did not made it all clear!

The best part of CVs is dat dey r totally unpredictable๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘............and come up wid such a intense scenes which really difficult to handle and hearts are becoming weak day by day๐Ÿ˜‰
--Nargis-- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
He went to the durga because he felt guilty for hurting GEET with those stinging words he said to her...he went there toi ask GOD to forgive him for being so HARSH with her!! He cannot apologize to her, but he can gain solace form asking GOD for forgiveness!!
masin thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
i haven't watched the epi yet.....but i think maan said tht simply for no reason! LOL...he just wanted to disagree with geet as always....and he stopped in between cuz he realized that he's not making any sense!

lovee
Samra :) <3
jasmeet khaneja thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I wz goign to make a same topic...it wz very unclear.....why he went for dargha....???

I know its related to geet...but CV's didn't clarify!!
mayur-tasha thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Inu-13

areyy maan said na wo chalti firti disaster hai.. toh bus he knws she always end up in sum problem.. use un sab problem se bachane k liye..!! yu see maan is very caring bus shw karna ni ata.!!๐Ÿ˜‰ ๐Ÿ˜†

correct ๐Ÿ˜‰