Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Pallavi- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: *dewdrop~pearl*

OMG 😲! So finally you let the cat out 😲?! But I thought you dint intend to discose it to Shaunak so fast 😲?!?!? Anyways, good that finally Shaunak came to know the truth, or else pata nahin ab woh kya kya kehta tumhare aur tumhare bete ke baare mein πŸ˜†πŸ˜†!! But Shaunak, her son is soo cute na am sure it would have been fun playing with him 😳!

Yes, Appu...Finally, I had to tell. I had told u that, I will not tell and asked u too to keep it as a secret. But, what to do yaar, today I had to.😊

Ok, chalo, will write more later. I have to take care of my son now. Shounak didnt come today. Dont know why πŸ˜†
111192 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
waise bhi shounak baba or suhaana ke saath sab same to same hota hai.....................to udhar hamari suhaana mai ko sid ka sach pata chala or yaha hamare shounak baba ko apne tutor ka sach😭😭😭😭😭...............................shounak baba hum aap ki is dukh ki ghadi mein apke saath haiπŸ˜‰
TSharan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: 111192

waise bhi shounak baba or suhaana ke saath sab same to same hota hai.....................to udhar hamari suhaana mai ko sid ka sach pata chala or yaha hamare shounak baba ko apne tutor ka sach😭😭😭😭😭...............................shounak baba hum aap ki is dukh ki ghadi mein apke saath haiπŸ˜‰

Well after reading posts in this thread.....am not sure what to believe.. someone pls clarify if this is some kind of a joke on Shounak baba or is it true.....tutor-pupil on the same forum???πŸ˜²πŸ˜²πŸ˜²πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•

Sorry if i sound dumb 😳 but i need a serious answer to this.....coz at first I thought it was a joke
Originally posted by: Anshu_A

Well after reading posts in this thread.....am not sure what to believe.. someone pls clarify if this is some kind of a joke on Shounak baba or is it true.....tutor-pupil on the same forum???πŸ˜•

Sorry if i sound dumb 😳 but i need a serious answer to this.....coz at first I thought it was a joke

No worries Anshu di..Joke tha ji...Kyunki agar Joke nahin hota...I wudnt even linger around the forum today🀣🀣🀣🀣btw Pallu di...thnks for giving me company in this dhadang dhadang dhadang dramaπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
TSharan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: shounak-rijul1

No worries Anshu di..Joke tha ji...Kyunki agar Joke nahin hota...I wudnt even linger around the forum today🀣🀣🀣🀣btw Pallu di...thnks for giving me company in this dhadang dhadang dhadang dramaπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

Shounak baba ...dhanyawaad for clarifying this!!! Waise jai ho tumhaari ! You both had me totally confused!πŸ˜‘πŸ˜‘πŸ˜‘πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†ROFLROFL

Hum masoon logon se mazaak karna achha nahi hota!!
Originally posted by: Anshu_A

Shounak baba ...dhanyawaad for clarifying this!!! Waise jai ho tumhaari ! You both had me totally confused!🀣

Hum masoon logon se mazaak karna achha nahi hota!!

Well mujhe khud pata nahin tha that Pallu di started this drama and gave me company in πŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺu all....πŸ˜†πŸ˜†Chyaa...missed all the action..hope i was online at dat timeπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
-Pallavi- thumbnail

Acha, tho yeh joke tha? πŸ˜†
-Pallavi- thumbnail

Well mujhe khud pata nahin tha that Pallu di started this drama and gave me company in πŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺu all....πŸ˜†πŸ˜†Chyaa...missed all the action..hope i was online at dat timeπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

The drama got a good response. I sent PMs to shwetha, Tanu telling that its just a joke.
Otherwise, everyone would have sympathized with you more by now. πŸ˜†

But, now onwards be careful. Now that I turned out to be your fake tutor, imagine if the real one exists in IF πŸ˜† Just keep checking her once a while when you play with her son. Check if she logs into IF in between πŸ˜†
vishmewell thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: reguser

Hmmm..... yes, I am his tutor. He didnt know that I come to IF also πŸ˜‰

Didnt want to reveal this (and wanted to see what else he will tell about me) πŸ˜†
But couldnt control when he openly told about baby-sitting my son.

Lol...this reminds me of a scence from "Kal Ho na Ho", where Saif & Preeti were making stories to SRK about how they met each other and then they mention that they met @ Geeta's house and they say "Geeta....jiske gandhe gandhe bache hein..." and Geeta comes there and SRK asks her is she the same Geeta jiske gandhe gandhe bache hein....πŸ˜†

Similarly, Shounak baba was caught today.

Sorry Aman, bit off topic. Just wanted to catch my shishya πŸ˜ƒ

Arree... reguser, sharam karo... apni hi sishya ko darrathiho...
chalo ab mai tujhe ek shock dethi hoon... yeh post tumhari office mein paayegi...
AND.... all the PMs you cursed your boss... ab samajh mein aaraha hai mai kaun hoon???       <<---- maza lena ab meri baari

Edited by vishmewell - 13 years ago
-Pallavi- thumbnail
Originally posted by: vishmewell

Arree... reguser, sharam karo... apni hi sishya ko darrathiho...
chalo ab mai tujhe ek shock dethi hoon... yeh post tumhari office mein paayegi...
AND.... all the PMs you cursed your boss... ab samajh mein aaraha hai mai kaun hoon???       <<---- maza lena ab meri baari

Oh no.... Dont tell me u r my supervisor... Are u? πŸ˜†

Btw, my supervisor is Chinese lol.... Dont know when she had the time to learn hindi....πŸ˜›
May be yes, she is not seen in the past 2 months. So she must have gone to learn hindi πŸ˜†

Sorry, mam. I was not bashing. I was praising. May be your hindi tutor didnt teach the meanings of some of the words πŸ˜ƒ 
Edited by reguser - 13 years ago