SARWAR AHUJA COMING BACK ARTICLE

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 13 years ago
"I Will Comeback With Something Unusual": Sarwar Ahuja

Sarwar Ahuja

Sarwar Ahuja, who was lately seen in Balaji Telefilms' 'Keshav Pandit', aired on Zee TV, in the lead role is in a holiday mood. After the show went off air on July 24, Sarwer made up his mind not to go back to TV soon.

"After working hard for almost 7-8 months, now it's time to chill and relax. I was planning to go for a long trip after 'Keshav Pandit' winds up. Now the planning has been done. Even my bags are packed. I simply have to lift my bag and start the journey. I am in no mood to work for a month", says Sarwar. When asked about his future plans, he quips, "Once I am back from my tour, I will be back with a bang, or you can say that I will comeback with something unusual (Laughs)", signs off Sarwar.
do return back with keshav pandit season 2.

Don't worry Alujna...

He will come back...

❀️ Prachi
I want him back wid Keshav Pandit 2πŸ˜³πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ.
Can't wait 4 season 2 to start.
" laut aaya keshav pandit "
me to waiting for that
Originally posted by khushi909

" laut aaya keshav pandit "
me to waiting for that

LOL  I m waiting 4 dat tooπŸ˜³πŸ˜†
please if someone already read the book do leave some narration it will be a pleasure knowing the happenings forward.
Can;t wait for season 2 either. ☯️
Keshav Pandit season 2,
Will really love it!!
Hoping Zee gives it a better time-slot, like mid-prime slots of 7 or 7:30 slots in weekdays
and if not 1 hour then half an hour atleast!!
We still have four books to go and didn't even see Mangal's love interest's entry and Juneja's proper revenge track.