It's awsum...loved iT!!!!!

update soon...n add me to ur pm list!!
Posted: 13 years ago
wow your parts were fab
do continue
bye sumi
To Love Again - part 4

Geet finalised her decision about working in the Khurana constructions for the second time.
She knew she had to face the evil plans of Sasha and Tasha there. Little did she know that
there is another person that she has to face-Dev, the cheater.She refused to go to the office
with Maan because she didn't want any body to point at him. The only man she loved. The man
of her dreams, her life.

SHe entered into the office and to her surprise that she saw everything is different. The
arrangement of the office, even her cabin is different. SHe went into her cabin and saw a
white orchid bouquette on her table. With a grin she took it and smelled it. It was then her
phone started ringing. She answered the phone with the third ring

Geet - Hello (shocked to hear Maan's voice) ji, sir?
Maan - Welcome back to the office, hope you liked it

Without a word he hang the phone. Geet then realised it was a gift from him. Maan Singh Khurana,
who hated flowers, is giving her flowers. She then put the flowers into a vase and muttered to
herself.
Geet - Geet, you are crazy

It was half an hour later Adi and Pinky met her. Adi sensed the difference in the air. He gave
his wonderful smile before he spoke

Adi - hahahahaha Geet, welcome back to the office, so glad you came back
Geet - thank you Adi

Geet then hugged Pinky who was very happy to see her at work. Pinky, being her only friend
who helped her when she needed.

Later , Geet was called to Maan's cabin. She took a deep breath and hoped that everything will
be fine. Maan, too was a bit nervous on how to carry on the work with her. Geet slowly knocked
at the door.
Maan - Yes, come in
Unknowingly he got up from the chair and looked at her beautiful face. SHe too could not
hestitate, so kept looking at his eyes. She then lowered her gaze and walked towards the table
Geet - Sir.
Maan - oh! sorry..I was just...I was thinking about the project
Geet - (smiled at his words) Sir, unless you tell me what to do, how can I start?
Maan - well..Geet..did you like the flowers?
Geet was surprised that he mentioned about the flowers but not the work

Geet - Thank you sir, I loved it. But I didn't get it. you gave me the flowers. Maan Singh Khurana
     who hates flowers gave those to me

Maan - Geet. Don't misunderstand me. Flowers aren't worth in front of you. you are way too
     beautiful
Geet - Sir, we are in the office and we are supposed to work
Maan - hmm.that's a good point. Though it's difficult I will try

He then told her every detail of the project including what she need to do. He then touched her
hand gently. She felt a shock wave went inside her body. She tried to take her hand back, but he
was more careful not to let it go. Their eyes met and that expressed their feelings to one
another.
They were so lost that they didn't hear Adi walking into the cabin.
Adi - (breaking the silence) Sir, ehehehehehehehe ..
Maan let go off Geet's hand and looked at Adi.
Maan- I was...I was just explaining how to complete the drawings.
Adi raised his eyebrows and smiled, as if he understood the meaning of Maan sir's 'explanation'
to Geet
Adi - Sir, I came here to get your signature to settle these and it's urgent.
Geet took the file and went out
Adi - ehehehehehhe..Sir...I hope that everything is alright...Geet is back...so are you..
Maan - Adi. Geet and other staffs are the same for me. You know very well that Daadi was sick
     so I didn't come to office
Adi - ehehehehehehehe..sir..I know you are very happy to see her back..She is so good..I mean
     at work

Maan's silence assured Adi that there was a great change in him. Adi prayed that Maan and Geet
to be together forever.

Saasha and Tasha were waiting for so long to see Ms.Hoshiyapur. Both went to Geet's cabin and
teased her.
Tasha - Saasha, I mean ma'am seems like Ms.Hoshiyapur is back with full power this time
Saasha - (with her evil laugh) Full power? Are you nuts? She is just a small village girl.
     I'm sure MK would not dare to look at her. He is so nice he gave her the job again.
     But we will see how long it goes an...
She could not complete her sentence. She was stunned to see Maan looking angrily at her. Geet
didn't dare to look, she was so lost in her work

Maan - Saasha! Do you work in Geet's cabin?
Saasha - Actually MK, I came to explain some thing to her
Maan - Are you her boss? Or you want me to give you a print out of the rules you need to
     follow? Do I still need to remind you not to interfere Geet?
Saasha opened her mouth in surprise. Why is MK so fond of Ms. Hoshiyapur? Is he out of mind?
She is so cheap and is after Mk's money and reputation. She then gave an evil look at Geet and
walked out with Tasha.

Maan observed Geet's actions carefully. Her curls caressing her beautiful cheeks, and the smile
that's curved on her lips. He walked into her cabin

Maan - Geet ..Aren't you hungry?...Shall we go for lunch?
His words took her by surprise. She then shook her head as if she was saying no
Maan - Come on Geet.I'm really very hungry..Or you want me to carry you?

Geet's eyes widened and covered her mouth by her hand,in surprise.
Geet - No sir, I'm coming right now

Maan gave her a naughty smile and took her in his arms at once. Geet tried to escape but it made
his wrap tighter. He then placed a soft kiss on her forehead before leaving her to get hold of her
self. He then walked before her at his fast speed. She followed him out to the office, slowly.
woah woah ......great part yaar ..........not in serial but atleast in ur fiction maan is shouting at shash .wow

thank you
i was wondering that geet has not told maan about her past and is keeping a relashionship with him, isn't this a bit strange? Plz.. look into this aspect
awwwwwwwwwwwwww that was so beautiful
plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz continue
Lovely update!! Do cont.soon...
hi honey,
'
i just came across ur FF and i think is very well written....๐Ÿ‘

the confession scene was amazing and so is the story after that...!!!!! can u please add me to ur PM list and PM me whenever u update????

soumya

awesome FF. please add me to ur pm list๐Ÿ˜Š
Fantasticcccc update.
I really loveeee the part.
Plzzz continue soonnn.

Fatima