Dill Mill Gaye

A party and a blame game

shamil thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

The sale of tissue boxes went up as the fans of Dill Mein Ghaas brought them in plenty as a precaution for the emotional scenes they were to witness at Rampa's birthday party.

Since the readers already know what happened at the doomed party, we give u an insight to what actually happened during the last two days in the wonderful forum. The  members (who are usually '  a pain in the neck' for the other group) were seen hugging & wishing Happy friendship day ;but soon were back to 'business ' .

A debate room was opened to find out who should be blamed for the fiasco at the party.

Here are a few interesting comments from die-hard Arju/Sidhu fans

Miss Bunty- " There is no doubt that its Arju who spoiled ma Sidhu's party. Poor Sidhu! He wanted to make his wife happy but this stupid arju made it horrible".

Miss Lovely- "How dare u call ma jaan stupid???? Its Sidhu and his fans who are stupid. If only Sidhu had not asked Champa for advice. My jaan was already suffering a lot.. and on top of that this Sidhu makes a similar party. How can u blame him for bursting out?"

" I completely agree with lovely", said Miss Munni who is also the president of  I hate Sidhu Club . "This Sidhu is the 'musibat ki jad'. Doesn't he have brains??? Always asking others' advice. I tell u , we shud all work hard to throw him out of the show"

"These Arju-Rampa fans are the real 'musibat ki jad ' "retorted misss khushboo. " They want to destroy a married couple and encourage EMA"

"How dare u say that about us??", screamed Miss Imly." Sidhu fans are the dumbest, stupidest fans on earth."

( Khushboo and Imly run to report to each other.)

Meanwhile at the Mod's lounge

Mod1- Its so tiring being a mod of DMG forum.Do u know how many reports we got just today??? 2786!

Mod2- " But we have already taken action against 12 of them na?? so chill!

Mod3- "Hey guys, there is a big hungama going on in MF. Shouldn't we step in?

Mod4- "Am busy making siggies & avis of chunni's new show " chanaa'. Why don't u go?"

Mod3- "Na baba! Last time I was on a post locking spree, I saw a member accuse me of getting 'sadistic pleasure' in doing it"

Mod1- "Let's wait n see, as usual. May be they will just go back to their respective ATs after a while"

Back at  MF debate  room.

Miss Rosy- " I am still crying after watching arju's emotional outburst. O, why can't  Sidhu just give him back his Rampa? Why is he so insensitive yaar? O, arju please don't cry..everyone loves u. I hate CVs for making ma baby cry🤢."

Miss Pari- "Excuse me! U calling Sidhu insensitive??? Didn't the poor guy take him home and put him to sleep?? These Arju fans are just useless, I tell u"

Miss Munni- " Ha! As if Sidhu fans are the best here! Actually do SR fans exist?? I really doubt. They are the most disgusting fans I ever saw!"

Pari & Munni run to report . Unfortunately the mods just like the police in Indian movies , take their own time to reach the spot and  by then the forum turned into another battle field as usual. The  debate is still on and if any of our readers have any clue as to who spoiled the party, please send us your valuable comments.

Jhoota Singh, Lunatic Times

Edited by shamil - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NusiSg thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Mod1- Its so tiring being a mod of DMG forum.Do u know how many reports we got just today??? 2786!
Mod4- "Am busy making siggies & avis of chunni's new show " chanaa'. Why don't u go?"
Mod3- "Na baba! Last time I was on a post locking spree, I saw a member accuse me of getting 'sadistic pleasure' in doing it"
Mod1- "Let's wait n see, as usual. May be they will just go back to their respective ATs after a while"

🤣    🤣
ohhhhhh poor fellows.......i feel so sorry fr dem(MODS)lyk refrees...........
good 1.......dis whole week i ws having dozens of post saying.....ohhhhhh my poor baby.....plxxxxxx dun cry.......ohhhhhhh frget ever1......i love u......my jaan i ws crying wit u...... 🤪
as usual kamaal kar diya JS ji...... 🤗Edited by docnuss - 13 years ago
JATINTHAKKAR thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Jhoota My Love,😛

Ahhhh....This Party just Got over but seems the Investigation on I-f Will still go on.......Some Over Optimistic Fans I tell You,They Just Piss me Off.🤢
Members Back in Business After Friendship Day is over.🤣Members are always ready to come back in business.They need No Occasion & Issue.🤣
Mods are Really Trying Hard to get out of all this Odds.😉
2786 reports & 12 are caught.The Sucess ratio of Mod's Job is Amazing Yaar.👏👍🏼👏
i liked Mod 4.He/she Does'nt want or thinks does'nt need to take the accountability coz he/she is too busy in collecting Siggies of Chunni's Chanaa.🤣🤣🤣
Mod 4 Just passed  the Buck on another Mod just as Members do on Forum.

Amazing Post Jhoota,
Just Loved it as always.
Excellent Coverage.Oh......Well there is Shortage of Tissue papers but Magic people are using a lot in their show.Seem they have stoled some from the party.
Well i wanted to ask why did Sidhu did'nt Arrange for some drugs too coz some people after drinking complained that they could'nt get nasha?😕
Anyways,
Love You Jhoota & Love Lunatic times too.👏👍🏼👏
Your's Permanent Subscriber,
Jatin.

Edited by JATINTHAKKAR - 13 years ago
shamil thumbnail
Originally posted by: bajlooka

nice post 👏

thanks🤗
shamil thumbnail
Originally posted by: docnuss

🤣    🤣
ohhhhhh poor fellows.......i feel so sorry fr dem(MODS)lyk refrees...........
good 1.......dis whole week i ws having dozens of post saying.....ohhhhhh my poor baby.....plxxxxxx dun cry.......ohhhhhhh frget ever1......i love u......my jaan i ws crying wit u...... 🤪
as usual kamaal kar diya JS ji...... 🤗

thanks nusi🤗
I hope our dear mods will take it in a sportive spirit😃
Another great post JS🤣 U r rocking these days🤣 Loved it as always. I bet the tissue company earned a lot of money these past few days😆😆

🤣🤣🤣
🤣🤣

aww i feel bad for the Mods. Anyway love u JS.

Ur regular reader

Vidya😊

Edited by Vidya85 - 13 years ago
shamil thumbnail
Originally posted by: JATINTHAKKAR

Jhoota My Love,😛

Ahhhh....This Party just Got over but seems the Investigation on I-f Will still go on.......Some Over Optimistic Fans I tell You,They Just Piss me Off.🤢
Members Back in Business After Friendship Day is over.🤣Members are always ready to come back in business.They need No Occasion & Issue.🤣
Mods are Really Trying Hard to get out of all this Odds.😉
2786 reports & 12 are caught.The Sucess ratio of Mod's Job is Amazing Yaar.👏👍🏼👏
i liked Mod 4.He/she Does'nt want or thinks does'nt need to take the accountability coz he/she is too busy in collecting Siggies of Chunni's Chanaa.🤣🤣🤣
Mod 4 Just passed  the Buck on another Mod just as Members do on Forum.

Amazing Post Jhoota,
Just Loved it as always.
Excellent Coverage.Oh......Well there is Shortage of Tissue papers but Magic people are using a lot in their show.Seem they have stoled some from the party.
Well i wanted to aks why did Sidhu did'nt Arrange for some drugs too coz some people after drinking complained that they could'nt get nasha?😕
Anyways,
Love You Jhoota & Love Lunatic times too.👏👍🏼👏
Your's Permanent Subscriber,
Jatin.

jatinnnn🤗
cant blame the mods either. With so many reports a day, u cant expect the poor souls to find solution for every thing😆
Edited by shamil - 13 years ago
shamil thumbnail
Originally posted by: Vidya85

Another great post JS🤣 U r rocking these days🤣 Loved it as always. I bet the tissue company earned a lot of money these past few days😆😆

🤣🤣

aww i feel bad for the Mods. Anyway love u JS.

Ur regular reader

Vidya😊

thanks🤗
The mods are the most bashed ppl here😳
Originally posted by: shamil

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Originally posted by: shamil

Miss Pari- "Excuse me! U calling Sidhu insensitive??? Didn't the poor guy take him home and put him to sleep?? These Arju fans are just useless, I tell u"  

LOLLLLLLLL...😆😆😆...Did Sidhu put bechara dukhyara Arju's head on his lap to put him to sleep?

shamil thumbnail
🤣sanu, u laughing at our sidhu & arju??