Proud and Speechless..............

Princess_Priya1 thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Wow...............I always knew ltl was different............πŸ˜›

I watched the show coz it was not like othe shows on tv...........πŸ˜‰

And yesterday once again ltl proved that yes..............IT IS COMPLETELY OUT OF THE WORLD!.....................πŸ˜³πŸ˜›

Dutta's realisation was just soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo PEREFCTLY SHOT AND EXECUTED!............πŸ‘
πŸ‘
Guys I am actually speechless and feeling SOOOOOOOOOOOOO PROUD TO BE AN LTLIAN...............what say?!.....................😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ramathi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Cant agree more with you sheeba.
the episode left me completely speechless.
what i dont understand is how come LTL is not #1 serial.
Its so different and beautiful.
Datta's feelings and the battle going on in his mind was so beautifully described and directed.
MR totally rocked today πŸ‘and naku looked so lovely when she smiled.😍
pinks0986 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Yuppppppppp very true Sheeba.................

We are proud to be LTLians.............
Yessssssssssssssssss aarathi even i wonder the same thing lekin i am sure soon the show will get what it deservesπŸ₯³............YAA MISHU WAS STUPENDOUS!...............And maahi toh....did u notice no golden on her teeth.................πŸ˜†
Yaaaaaaaaaa pinkky............Wow I am still dreamy...........MATLAB KITNAA MAST THA!...................😍
TIA.Tia thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: MishalLeoSheeba

Yessssssssssssssssss aarathi even i wonder the same thing lekin i am sure soon the show will get what it deservesπŸ₯³............YAA MISHU WAS STUPENDOUS!...............And maahi toh....did u notice no golden on her teeth.................πŸ˜†

Exactly Sheeba.. Mahi has been missing that golden Sheen on her teeth since Wednesday's Epi I think.. I'm not sure but I did not notice that golden sheen on her teeth on Wednesday.. Now I know why.. B'cos they wanted to show perfect smile of Mahi in the dream sequence.. But isn't it a BLOOPER.. I mean how come Dutta nvr found it odd that Nakku's stained teeth have become pearly white.. Lagta hai Jungle ki Jaadi bhooti kha kar uske daanth ek dam safeed ho gaye.. Really that is one magical jungle.. Ab toh kisi ko bhi perfect teeth chaiye just visit that Jungle and Voiilaa.. No teeth problem and dentist fees is savedπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...
I knowwwwwwwwwwwwww................Dutta bhii naa tabhii we call him gadhaa..................πŸ€£πŸ˜†
nazia.icycool thumbnail
sheeba i watches the ep i yesterday..my hands were shivering...throat was dried............voice was wavering and what not!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

it was brilliantly shot.........we have forgotten the word "dragging now!!!!!!patha nahin itna sab kuch ek hi epi mein kaise hogaya!!!!!!!!! πŸ€ͺ
left_forever thumbnail
Yes Sheeba its happening so fast....the moments whch v were so eagerly waiting are passing through us and leaving us mesmerized....want to just hold it all and keep safe in
stranger2rose thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
last nights episode was rocking.......the dream sequence was wonderful........the song was perfect .....and tasha were at their best. even i feel LTL deserves much more than its getting right now .....mishal and mahi are always great......so natural.....never over the top but still their ranking is not doing justice to their hardwork