Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Maans dialogue today

suk19 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
Today when Maan was talking to Geet it was not as his secretary but as his wife  that she should not have left Dadima alone.   he said "tumara farza bantha ki aun ka kial rako"  "Farza"   who is  Geet to you Maan

"Meri marzi kyon nai kardi"  Is Geet suppose to do everything that Maan tells her.

Never leave dadima alone again "karbar thar una kala showdia"  "Karbar thar"  is Maan trying to control Geet..

I love Geet and Maan i think they make a lovely couple (so no bashing plse)  but isnt Maan treating Geet as if he owns her..

Its time to change mr Maan Singh Khurana and smell the wonderful aroma of Geet,  I cant wait for the day when and if Dev does come on the scene that Maan  he will support and marry Geet.

I no longer want Geet to be lonely one, i want her to have dadima and Maan support and love what she never got from her maikar. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Opti thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Maan, I think, was justified scolding her for now she is Dadi's employee. She has a duty to take care of Dadi. I guess he was justified questioning her about leaving her alone, especially when she was not well.
MishtyShona thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Yeah even i noticed it felt as if hubby dearest is making it very clear to his wifey that if u don take good care of your dadi-sasuma, i'll send u back to ur maika.. Wanna be with me? take good care of dadi-sasuma n i'll love u more...

anjani-pagli thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
ha ha... true... he was talking as if GEET is going to stay in his house forever..."never ever leave dadima alone.." πŸ˜†
blueyRueY thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
nooo
he wasnt actually talking to her like she is a housemaid or whatever.. its as if she was his wife.. lately he has been talking about Geet as if she is his partner, and that is when he isnt really not thinking before talking πŸ˜†
like when he told his dadima that, she doesnt take care of herself so i am there to do so, or when he told his grandmother "whatever i do with Geet.." its like deep down inside him, he feels that she is his.. but he really doesnt want to show it..
suk19 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: blueyRu

nooo
he wasnt actually talking to her like she is a housemaid or whatever.. its as if she was his wife.. lately he has been talking about Geet as if she is his partner, and that is when he isnt really not thinking before talking πŸ˜†
like when he told his dadima that, she doesnt take care of herself so i am there to do so, or when he told his grandmother "whatever i do with Geet.." its like deep down inside him, he feels that she is his.. but he really doesnt want to show it..

Deep down he feels she is his,  thats what i think as well.  But due to his past he is not showing his true feelings.  Will that change is the million dollar question? 
Dadima can see that deep down they love each other  but  as both have been hurt in the past they are hesitating.Cupid Dadima will have fun and games hopefully.πŸ˜†
I hope before the Dev and Nat🀒 truth come out, that Maan shows his true feelings. 
Rituparnaa thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: blueyRu

nooo

It was the most imp twist in the tale yday...he was behaving as if he owns her....that was so enjoyable....poor Geet surrendered to her own feelings which she cudnt realise completely....she was very much confused abt her new feelings....MSK was so hubby kind of yday.............
anjani-pagli thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Rituparnaa

It was the most imp twist in the tale yday...he was behaving as if he owns her....that was so enjoyable....poor Geet surrendered to her own feelings which she cudnt realise completely....she was very much confused abt her new feelings....MSK was so hubby kind of yday.............

ha ha yeah😳
for him GEET is his property whatever he wants he can do with her.be rude to her maanhandle whenever he wants ...poor GEET..πŸ˜‰πŸ˜³
adoremevirgo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
well....as i said before that maan's heart and brain r two entities now...his heart knows that geet belongs to him and i guess the scolding came from his heart....i guess maan is so sandwiched between his heart and brain that he himself doesnt know wen his heart is speaking and wen his brain is speaking....

LOVING SOMEONE AND TO BE LOVED BY SOMEONE R THE TWO MOST BEAUTIFUL FEELINGS IN THIS WORLD....MAAN MUST LEARN TO FEEL THEM, CHERISH THEM, NURTURE THEM....BEFORE ITS TOO LATE....