oohh lovely surprise Zohra/Zahra!

Happy Birthday once again!

SMA i won't change at all i will stay like this foreva for uz

I love all the gifts you guys have given me they are very special to me

and thank you once again luv ya🤗
-SilentLove- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
HAWWW birthday girl being already mean... i am not mean at all and no i did not get a mean award remember? I got the cool awards like khiladi and so on 😎

You are number 3 on the mean list with Maham and Amna 😛

Happy Birthday once again and have a great day! 🤗

I need to stop thinking about your birthday gift... LUCKY but thats ok Shona has wished me too once! 😆
Xiahtic-5 thumbnail
Originally posted by: FiiLza

Happy Birthday to Uuuu....Happpy birthday to uuuu...happy birthday...happy birthday...happy birthday to UUUuuuuu!!!! happy Birthday Zahra!!!🥳🤪 I kno i m not that active so u probably dun kno me...buh i kno u r a huge KASHIAN and so m i and i guess that make us buddies since we both r latoo over KASH lol....hope u have an awesome b-day and yeh like KSG said bring us a cake piece...may Allah(swt) bless U!!!

FiLza <3🤗

Aww thank you thank you so much my dear...its okay my dear if we don't knw each other bt we have connection between us you knw KaSh yh we all are latoo over KaSh mean who wouldn't..thanx alot for a lovely wish yh sure if i will bring cake...
🤗
Xiahtic-5 thumbnail
Originally posted by: ASALUV

KaShappy Birthday Zahra

Mwah Sarah i love it will definitely use when they all will be put together thank u so much🤗
Xiahtic-5 thumbnail
Originally posted by: seert

Aww I'm glad it's special for you, and ur welcome. Thanks for the compliment hun and hey I was just joking about the player thing...it's no biggie seriously. Just a joke :)

Well the day is special for me bcz u all have given me so much and makde me feel special and KSG wishing me was the best gift u all have given me...haha i knw its a joke 🤗
-Sonya- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
WISH U A VERY HAPPY BIRTHDAY ZAHRA.
May all your dreams come true🤗

LUV sonya
Xiahtic-5 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Sue101

Dearest ZAHRA
Many Many Happy returns of the day... It has been almost over an year i have known you and you are an wonderful person and a gr8 friend.... Friends are the beautiful gifts in one's life and you surely are..... On this very special day i wish you are showered with happiness and things which you always desired for.... wud always be der for you and yea keep a million dollar smile on your face throughout love you loads SUE

MY GIFTS FOR MY SWEETEST EVER ANGEL..HOPE YOU WOULD LIKE THEM

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ss6rp2pXsvY[/YOUTUBE]

Sue meri jaan 🤗

Thank you so so much i love it and i feel really special today bcz of you all i am so lucky to have you in my life thank u so much for my bday gift i love the avi sig and also the Vm mwah thank you Sue i love it and i love u 🤗
Xiahtic-5 thumbnail
Originally posted by: CSSK

🥳happy birthday zahra!🥳 Havee a great timeeeeee may all your wishes come truee on this special day.

Thank u so much my dear so sweet of you and waow yummy ummy cake thanx
Xiahtic-5 thumbnail
Originally posted by: zara-KSG-malik

VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ZAHRA

WISH U ALL THE HAPPINESS OF THE WORLD

Zara thank u so much 🤗 luv it
Xiahtic-5 thumbnail
Originally posted by: naaju

wishing u a very very happy birthday