Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

damon_biteme thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Ka likha Hai Merarai Ek Dum Lallan Taap,

Bahoote Mazaa Aa Gaya Padh Ke . Par Sab Se Zayada Mazaaa Tab Aaya Jab Baba Bola : 'Humko Choona Nahi. Layak Nahi Ho Tum Humre Pyaar KeπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘.

Aakhir Mein Baba Sahi Ja Raha Hai. Aise Hi Chalte Rehana Baba

Okay fantastic post welcome back.

Now to start with fantastic acting by Arhaan.
See i don't want to come across as a cold blooded person but have to say i had no sympathy for Prats. I condone the coal smudging on her face but i guess that act was only for the drama.

Krishna's pain was evident. His love had been a mockery by the same person he loved so passionately.  Someone wrote in another post that how cld Krishna even think that she was having and affair with a person like Angad? But crux of the problem is: is this what is bothering him? But then I guess even if Krishna killed himself for Prats he is still not worthy of Princess Pratigya. He is a good husband and deserves Pratigya till he acts like a lapdog. I guess in their attempt to defend Princess Prats it is difficult to see that its the lies that bothers him the most.

He is not aware that till quite recently she thgt it was Krishna who kidnapped her and was not aware that the real kidnapper was  Angad. Is he wrong in making an assumption that she was fully aware of who did the deed and got married to him to escape from the social stigma?
He literally feels used as he thinks she used his love for her to save herself from the social ridicule. As such off late he has mentioned it that she constantly uses his love so this act just confirms the idea.

Have to say I want to Thank the CV's for showing that Baba can give up his need for Prats and some remorse on Pratigyas behalf although it was very difficult to read from her expressionsπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

And Kudos to Arhaan for his acting in y'day's episodeπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Edited by krishna_chalbo - 13 years ago
MERARAI thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Key KC,

I am so thrilled to be back here among friends!. Missing three days felt like a whole semester had gone by. πŸ˜ƒ  Just rewatching the show to catch the dialogues one more time before posting was even more gut-wrenching. For a newcomer to the world of TV bringing out the emotions that were required for the scene was beyond expectations. One could really see the calibre of acting in his every expression. Sorry, but Prats didn't match up with her bout of crying on the floor. One could see the contrast in level of performances.

I don't care who it is, it is better to reject and walk away from a love given that is not acceptable than to trample and stomp on it. Love is a gift that needs to be nurtured and protected.

I have officially sent Prats to the dog house. She needs to stay there till she becomes worthy of Krishna again. He is shattered and he is not going to trust a word out of her for a while. He may put on a public display in front of the family.

He may leave her alone at the Takurs and the Takur Trio may plot her demise. Will Kesar step in and save them? Or will she be caught in the cross fire and lose her baby? Or will Krishna come in at the last moment and save her from being burned alive? 

I don't think Krishna's love is dead for her. He is so hurt now that he is rejecting everything about her. He may still see it his duty to protect her bec' as he said "A humri beebi hai". In private he will give her the cold shoulder but in public he will stand by her. After all his pride within his family is on the line. What irks me is that he has on so many occasions told her he didn't want his family to ridicule his love for her and she saw first hand how they did even recently yet she never felt the need to come clean with the truth or even think how this would affect him. Her need for a public audience for all her pratigyas has been nothing more than her ego-trip.

The fact that she knew he wasn't the kidnapper and her actions since then hadn't changed from earlier when she had the misconception about it goes to show that she never valued him as a person or his love for her. She was so mired in her own self-absorbed world with her maike and now she has to face the music for it and work to rebuild her marriage. Let's see what the POPs have up their sleeves for her.

shumi. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: mia03

I don't think she realize what he is, she need to losen that apron string first, did you see how she was looking at her dad, she only see his pain.

that too with the microscope and magnifying glass...argh!
Love-u-all thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: MERARAI

Key KC,

I am so thrilled to be back here among friends!. Missing three days felt like a whole semester had gone by. πŸ˜ƒ  Just rewatching the show to catch the dialogues one more time before posting was even more gut-wrenching. For a newcomer to the world of TV bringing out the emotions that were required for the scene was beyond expectations. One could really see the calibre of acting in his every expression. Sorry, but Prats didn't match up with her bout of crying on the floor. One could see the contrast in level of performances.

I don't care who it is, it is better to reject and walk away from a love given that is not acceptable than to trample and stomp on it. Love is a gift that needs to be nurtured and protected.

I have officially sent Prats to the dog house. She needs to stay there till she becomes worthy of Krishna again. He is shattered and he is not going to trust a word out of her for a while. He may put on a public display in front of the family.

He may leave her alone at the Takurs and the Takur Trio may plot her demise. Will Kesar step in and save them? Or will she be caught in the cross fire and lose her baby? Or will Krishna come in at the last moment and save her from being burned alive? 

I don't think Krishna's love is dead for her. He is so hurt now that he is rejecting everything about her. He may still see it his duty to protect her bec' as he said "A humri beebi hai". In private he will give her the cold shoulder but in public he will stand by her. After all his pride within his family is on the line. What irks me is that he has on so many occasions told her he didn't want his family to ridicule his love for her and she saw first hand how they did even recently yet she never felt the need to come clean with the truth or even think how this would affect him. Her need for a public audience for all her pratigyas has been nothing more than her ego-trip.

The fact that she knew he wasn't the kidnapper and her actions since then hadn't changed from earlier when she had the misconception about it goes to show that she never valued him as a person or his love for her. She was so mired in her own self-absorbed world with her maike and now she has to face the music for it and work to rebuild her marriage. Let's see what the POPs have up their sleeves for her.

I did not understand a bit a about this dog house thingy, bold in red in your post. ?

If this revelation was a surprise to him I wonder what he was thinking when she told him the very first night of their marriage that she hate him, that he can not ever win her love. She said that again on the honey moon. He wasn't deaf on those occasions and blaming her now for hiding Kidnapping not knowing that he was the culprit who she always thought as her abductor justifies her clear stance from the beginning.

He needs to know that she never loved him and every bit of the truth if he choose to listen to her with an open mind and that he forced her into this marriage. I still don't think she loves him. She still fears for his reactions and these reasons are strong enough to vindicated her stance of not falling in love with him.

If he listens to her now and believe in her, is what a a woman sees as the bases upon which the relationship could start and feelings can develop mutually not a one sided obsessions resulting in violent gun wielding accusations of betrayal.

MERARAI thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: SAM2U

I did not understand a bit a about this dog house thingy, bold in red in your post. ?  Well I relegated her to the dog house, not for her behavior in the past so much as what she CHOSE to do after she found out he was not the culprit who kidnapped her. She has no leg to stand on with the "he would get angry, I don't know how he'd react" anymore. She knows from experience and he said as much that her actions sometimes makes his blood boil (aarati moment recently) but when it burns out all he is left with is his love for her. That's what someone who lives from their heart does in reality as well. She was sent to the dog house bec' she knew she had to tell him the truth but rather than take a pratigya and stand up to her father she decided to make Krishna the scapegoat and continued to use him to get free rides. How many times did he ask her to come clean? He even said he was prepared for whatever she may yet to disclose in private, yet Maidamji always needed an audience to out the truth. Saving her father who voluntarily put himself in jail too precedence over her marriage. He was always last on her list. Now she needs to face the music. Even the best of them have a threshold for how much they can muster. This was it for Krishna. He thought all her speeches about "sachchayi ka saath dena" during fake pregnancy was who she was. Litltle did he know that even after she found out the truth she didn't think him worthy of knowing it. Where is the trust and honest here?

Sorry, can't feel sorry for her. I can give her a pass on some of her behavior chalking it up to her not knowing Angad was her kidnapper. But she still continued to make the same rash choices in favor of her maike. Krishna was never good enough for the truth on any level. When the chips were down he stood by her. Now she needs to move to the dog house for a while till she comes to her senses. She has to EARN his trust and love. Forget the dekho, humari baat suno. He did the dekho and baath suno bit one too many times and it's stale as a month old loaf of bread. Time for Prats to do a lot of reflecting and the doghouse is the best place for it away from her maike. Let's see how she protects herself from her blood thirsty sasurals now without Krishna's help.

If this revelation was a surprise to him I wonder what he was thinking when she told him the very first night of their marriage that she hate him, that he can not ever win her love. She said that again on the honey moon. He wasn't deaf on those occasions and blaming her now for hiding Kidnapping not knowing that he was the culprit who she always thought as her abductor justifies her clear stance from the beginning.

He needs to know that she never loved him and every bit of the truth if he choose to listen to her with an open mind and that he forced her into this marriage. I still don't think she loves him. She still fears for his reactions and these reasons are strong enough to vindicated her stance of not falling in love with him.

If he listens to her now and believe in her, is what a a woman sees as the bases upon which the relationship could start and feelings can develop mutually not a one sided obsessions resulting in violent gun wielding accusations of betrayal.