A gutted and tortured Krishna, Takur Trio plot - Page 2

Posted: 13 years ago

@MERA...all that i can say is πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Agree with everything being said here. Today's episode was really heart wrenching. Arhaan did an amazing job portraying krishna. He managed to convey such heartbreak, such pain as if it were his own emotions so perfectly. It wasn't too much nor too less. Kudos to ArhaanπŸ‘

Today we got to see a totally broken man. It was hard seing baba this way. Krishna has really lost everything...his in laws has no respect whatsoever for him, they treat him like garbage...from being the ladla of the family, the haveli ki prince now his status in this house is being questioned to the point of SS wondering if baba is really his son....and now even his desillusion that deep down his wife love him is gone, he just discovered that she never had considered him her husband, never trusted him enough to confide in him even as a friend.... All in all he has no one to turn to while prats still has her maayka. So in this regards i for one i'm really happy that he was like "enough is enough and i would not let you use me anymore". I'm really interested to see her tarass for his love for a change
Originally posted by Aeryn

Agree with everything being said here. Today's episode was really heart wrenching. Arhaan did an amazing job portraying krishna. He managed to convey such heartbreak, such pain as if it were his own emotions so perfectly. It wasn't too much nor too less. Kudos to ArhaanπŸ‘

Today we got to see a totally broken man. It was hard seing baba this way. Krishna has really lost everything...his in laws has no respect whatsoever for him, they treat him like garbage...from being the ladla of the family, the haveli ki prince now his status in this house is being questioned to the point of SS wondering if baba is really his son....and now even his desillusion that deep down his wife love him is gone, he just discovered that she never had considered him her husband, never trusted him enough to confide in him even as a friend.... All in all he has no one to turn to while prats still has her maayka. So in this regards i for one i'm really happy that he was like "enough is enough and i would not let you use me anymore". I'm really interested to see her tarass for his love for a change

I would be interested in seeing how Pratigya goes about healing Krishna. Today the look on her face as he cleaned her up was like 'Oh my gosh! this kind and caring man is my husband!'...I mean the look of wonderment....that he didn't kick her out? the man who stood by her repeatedly to the point other people are now openly laughing at him? his own mother and father constantly swearing at him in front of his wife?....after all that she still looked amazed!!......If she had married an educated guy then believe me he would not have touched her with a barge pole after her confession (which by the way came out all sounding very guilty!!) let alone washing her face, talking so gently even though his own heart has been saundered to pieces....

Edited by Dreamygal301 - 13 years ago
Originally posted by shumi.

@MERA...all that i can say is πŸ‘

Shumi, ka bey? emoticons se bari huyi post banthi ho.πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

Krishna ko aaj dekhkar 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭
Prats ko dekhkar πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜‘πŸ˜‘πŸ˜‘πŸ˜‘πŸ˜‘πŸ˜‘πŸ˜‘πŸ˜‘πŸ˜‘πŸ˜‘πŸ˜‘πŸ˜‘πŸ˜‘πŸ₯±πŸ₯±πŸ₯±πŸ₯±πŸ₯±πŸ₯±πŸ₯±Takur Trio πŸ˜‘πŸ˜‘πŸ˜‘πŸ˜²πŸ˜²πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜‘πŸ˜‘πŸ˜‘πŸ˜‘

Samaj gayi?πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Originally posted by Dreamygal301

I would be interested in seeing how Pratigya goes about healing Krishna. Today the look on her face as he cleaned her up was like 'Oh my gosh! this kind and caring man is my husband!'...I mean the look of wonderment....that he didn't kick her out? the man who stood by her repeatedly to the point other people are now openly laughing at him? his own mother and father constantly swearing at him in front of his wife?....after all that she still looked amazed!!......If she had married an educated guy then believe me he would not have touched her with a barge pole after her confession (which by the way came out all sounding very guilty!!) let alone washing her face, talking so gently even though his own heart has been saundered to pieces....

Dreamy, you are reminding me all over again the parts that were so painful to watch.😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭
Originally posted by Dreamygal301

Yeah i know it's really sad that it has to go this far for her to realise what kind of husband she has, for her to see him for who he really is
That's why when she hugged him today i was happy that krishna was having none of it ....this time she really is too late
Edited by Aeryn - 13 years ago
Originally posted by MERARAI

Hope

Back home now and  back on IF. Missing a couple of days seemed like forever.πŸ˜ƒ

I will definitely say that Arhaan's performance was "OSCAR" worthy. I wondered what went through his mind as he prepared for the scenes today.

I was choked and angry that a woman could actually bring someone to his knees simply for loving her bec' of her own ego trips. She tried to reach for him as he fell to the ground and I wanted to slap her hand and tell her to get the heck of his sight. I found it hard to empathize with Prats today for one simple reason. It wasn't the first time. He had been patient with her and she too undue advantage of him at every turn every chance she got and gave him diddly squat in return. So when he spoke what was in his heart, I just felt like she doesn't deserve a loving husband like Krishna.   He was right, marrying her seems like a curse in his life right now. She has made his life hell from all directions, her maike treats him like y'day newspaper, his parents taunt and ridicule him. She had her maike to turn to and he trusted her and asked her too many times to come clean and she didn't. Now she belongs in the dog house for a while. Reap what she sowed.
πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
Originally posted by MERARAI

Shumi, ka bey? emoticons se bari huyi post banthi ho.πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

Krishna ko aaj dekhkar 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭
Prats ko dekhkar πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜‘πŸ˜‘πŸ˜‘πŸ˜‘πŸ˜‘πŸ˜‘πŸ˜‘πŸ˜‘πŸ˜‘πŸ˜‘πŸ˜‘πŸ˜‘πŸ˜‘πŸ₯±πŸ₯±πŸ₯±πŸ₯±πŸ₯±πŸ₯±πŸ₯±Takur Trio πŸ˜‘πŸ˜‘πŸ˜‘πŸ˜²πŸ˜²πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜‘πŸ˜‘πŸ˜‘πŸ˜‘

Samaj gayi?πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...yaar slight change pratigya ko dekhkar i was like😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈 😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈 Edited by shumi. - 13 years ago
In this incident was in the right sense Pratigya's Atma Samman get scarred and yet she choose to succumb to the atrocities by SS and Co...Now, I ask her where is her Atma Samman...? Isn't she acting like KESAR?
By the way, didn't SS threw them out of the house? Earlier Krishna also tried to stop her and today also he stopped...but then she CHOSE to go to Maika and not today? WHY? I mean, why all in the world she is ready to take this crap on her? What is the motive? Apart from thinking it as Drama I see no logic in that...

Originally posted by rightchoice

In this incident was in the right sense Pratigya's Atma Samman get scarred and yet she choose to succumb to the atrocities by SS and Co...Now, I ask her where is her Atma Samman...? Isn't she acting like KESAR?
By the way, didn't SS threw them out of the house? Earlier Krishna also tried to stop her and today also he stopped...but then she CHOSE to go to Maika and not today? WHY? I mean, why all in the world she is ready to take this crap on her? What is the motive? Apart from thinking it as Drama I see no logic in that...

Right question, rightchoice!πŸ˜ƒ I too have been wondering why her aatma samman has been very selectively used? Her sasural throw crap at her and each time it was always Krishna who came to her aid or she runs away crying to her bedroom and he comes to placate her every time.

The worst kind of blow was the coal face painting. She stood there and took it? Why not leave the house with Papa dearest or wait outside for Krishna not giving the sasural to get so nasty?

I guess her Aatma Sammaan gaya tel lene like a lot of other stuff. I want her to show remorse and mean it for all the grief she gave Krishna just for loving her and standing by her always. She hasn't deserved it.