Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ash08 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Hello shello ji.......... how are you?

Today's episode was perfect - magical and so divine...
And as usual a beautiful bumping.

A big hug to you for controlling your x-rated thoughts today..... 🤗 😆

Love,
Ash
AnjanaYYZ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Oye - wats the deal wit small font? U tryin to trick us into thinking its a smalll post 🤣
ash08 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: AnjanaToronto

Oye - wats the deal wit small font? U tryin to trick us into thinking its a smalll post 🤣

🤣
eminent thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Aww great post of course!! I loved today's episode! It was like a much needed Divine Intervention b/n Maan and Geet!

I agree the music fit the scenes so perfectly. One of my favs was when shes going to return the dagha to Maan...It sounded like it was from an old movie or so...My mom thought maybe from UmraoJaan...don't know, but it was beautiful! The extended piano version of Mahi-great!! And of course the Original Maaneet music- superb!!!

Sigh....so much to say about this episode, but not enough words! I loved it! (minus nayntara and dev)

Can't wait for tomorrow's episode! Let's see how these two react now w/ each other! I wonder if Geet will be the same with Maan...hmm
blueyRueY thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
at 7 am.. reading your post is dangerous 🤣🤣 thank you for always making me laugh!
and i have to agree with one thing

Originally posted by: maybe-just

Okay something which really stood out was Maan turning and instantly Geet's body copied Maan's body language, it was as if she was under a spell and couldn't stop herself from being mesmerized by Maan

i so loved that scene.. how he first made a step forward and then she followed him.. 😍 and then the hand touching was just beautiful.. they didnt have to hold hands to show us how much they LOVE each other.. and also, i wanted a hug but after watching todays eps.. and actually shouting HUG HIM GEET 😆 i dont think a hug was really needed.. they just looked at each other as if hugging each other.. and her eyes was just shouting "i love you" 😍

oh and at the end, did you notice the way he said "bolo Geet.. jawab do"? it was as if he really really wanted her to explain what is happening to them 😍
SuhaniSonia thumbnail
Your trick us into pressing like every night!! 😆 

I was like no way this girl is going to do a bumping topic on this episode but you prove me wrong. You can't even avoid the x-ness when you try. 😆  And now hitting on Geet herself?? 🤣  Completely besharam!! 😳 

One complaint though. Why so short today?

MishtyShona thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Hi ji, Hello ji...........Sasriya kal...............

Bump post karne mein itni dair kyu lagi?????

Main office mein pareshaan ho rahe thi...I watch the serial but it is not complete untill i read ur x-rated thoughts.. Only then the epi is complete for me..

Haila kya mast epi tha yaar... Ek dum jabardast....

Geet ne toh aaj halla bol diya Maan ka peecha karke usse ghoorne ke liya... Aaj nahi, par kal se jab bhi maan ko ghooregi, samajh lena woh x-rated hi honge...

Aaj jab wo Maan se dargha par mile thi, aur unka extended ghooring session chal raha tha toh mujhe laga ki geet ne pheli baar shayad mahsoos kiya ki maan ek mard hai aur woh bhi itna jayada bhutiphool mard...

Throughly enjoyed hubby dearest scolding n showing wifey her rightful place.. i dono y some ppl din't like it.

Faz ab tum kya karogi???? Maan toh haveli shift ho raha hai...Tumhare x-rated outhouse sessions r over now..But no prob geet hai na.. Uske saath x-rated ho jao aur usse practice do SR ke liya, tumhare saath nahi, maan ke saath sr ke liya...

PS: Yaar thoda bada bada likho yaar.. Magnifying glass ke badle mein microscope ka istemal karneki jaroorat aan padi thi...Lagta hai tumhare x-rated thoughts (choti sooch) ka assr tumhare font par pad raha hai... (no offence buddy)

Edited by swatichowdhury - 13 years ago
maybe-just thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: AnjanaToronto

That was exactly my intention looks like it didn't work 🤣
bushraw thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
OMG i cant read this at the moment for i am sitting in Europe Brucelles and i have not seen geet for a week now im sad but ejoying my trip i will be back in canada on the 26th and then i will watch all the epsiodes on one go and i will also read all ur bumping posts can u plzzzzzzzzzzzzz   mail all the posts to me i will read them all togeter while watching the show plzzzzzzzz u know im a hughe fan and love ur posts i miss geet and ur posts its only been a week and im dying to watch geet tomorrow im going to paris and other places around Europe so i wont be next to a computer for a long time well im jelous of u all who can watch the show and read the posts but then u all can be jelous of me for traveling lolololololllllll

ps. plzzzzzzzzzzz mail me the posts and see u all in three weeks

PEACE
truthteller thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I got this post jst 10min ago, v v late dono y?I was madly searchn 4this since ystrday,jst curious 2knw ur pov abt ystrdys episd,hav 2go sm whre so iwill read &comnt later don't mind it