Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AreYaar thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
I really loved this bit:

And I love this song *sigh* Haunting....

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V2uDQtpSx7Q&playnext=1&videos=VJksI7HaIoI[/YOUTUBE]
incandescence thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
LOL.......So its finally slap time...Gooodd!! I didn't watch yesterday's episode...I was kinda bored with SGP for some reason.....ab shayed kuch hulchal ho IS ke beech main...
AreYaar thumbnail
Originally posted by: incandescence

LOL.......So its finally slap time...Gooodd!! I didn't watch yesterday's episode...I was kinda bored with SGP for some reason.....ab shayed kuch hulchal ho IS ke beech main...

Yesterday's epi was good too waise for some thoughtful moments....today's epi was quite sweet with nice family moments....but yeah for IS toh things will move after this slap-a-thon onlyπŸ˜†.....I hope they show it tomorrow only and not drag it to Thursday....cuz Suhana's wearing the suit that they showed in SBS when she was slapping Sid....so hopefully it will be tomorrow only....
incandescence thumbnail
Oooohhh THANKKSSSS for finding and posting the song...I couldn't find it....
nimrah thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
I have never heard this song before but its sooo good! Thanks for posting it! πŸ˜ƒ

Oh actually it was in the TB article that JA and Aamir Khan will be in the galas.. that's why I got confused. Anyway.. it was an okayish episode.. John was cute enough for me at least πŸ˜† but John hugged Bhoomi.. *sigh* I'm so jealous!

Edit: Hurrah for the slap tomorrow! Can't wait! πŸ˜† πŸ˜† Edited by nimrah - 13 years ago
nimrah thumbnail
I see Fivr is online.. and is even posting in NDTV's Rakt Sambandh's forum.. but not posting here.. I wonder why.. πŸ˜›

Edit: Lol I just saw.. Maan, the future Armaan is at #2 in the celebrity rankings.. πŸ˜†Edited by nimrah - 13 years ago
AreYaar thumbnail
@Mash and Nimrah: You're welcome, guys....I found out it from the comments section under that vid....someone had mentioned the singer and song title so I figured it out from there :-)

@Nimrah: LOL Fivr usually stays in other forums only yaar....

LMAO Maan is so TOTALLY Armaan#2 so it's not shocking that he's there in the rankings like that.....same type of posts are made in the Geet forum dissecting his many body parts just like ppl do for that luccha Armaan/KSG🀒
nimrah thumbnail
Eeew lol seriously!? Thank god, I stay away from the Geet forum!

Yeah.. I saw in that forum.. Fivr is really active there.. πŸ˜† I was thinking of watching that show but I'd have to watch 2 weeks' episodes on net.. *sigh* Anyway.. did you hear new song of WAF? Its a romantic track..
incandescence thumbnail
http://ausiellofiles.ew.com/2010/08/03/bones-video-booth-new-lover-spoiler/

*taking deep breaths* Urghhhhhhhh!!!! Anuuuuuuuu!!! *cries* I don't like this...I don't like this AT ALL!!!!
incandescence thumbnail
Tweets from FOX summer party

@MattMitovich Wait, did I refer to Booth's new gf as his lover? Bones' David Boreanaz says they haven't *necessarily* done IT.

There's no sugar-coating it: Emily Deschanel says that Bones is jealous of Booth's war correspondent lover.