Random Ramblers Mafia Den#58!!!! - Page 2

Posted: 13 years ago
LOLL Oooo the latest 'hawt' jodi. Ok that makes SO much sense! πŸ˜† Seriously, I've seen practically EVERYONE on IF sporting sigs of these guys. I finally know who they are! :P lol

Man, wow, it's unbelievable how no matter who the actors etc. are, it's still always the SAME crap! :S 🀣

This is what makes no sense to me...how can people even differentiate??? Like how can people say, Maan-geet is the BEST jodi??? 🀣 They're all freaking look the same to me!!!

And how can people even tell ki oo so and so actor's the best or whatever??? They're all doing the same things over and over again?? :S :S πŸ˜†

The funniest thing in this video was how she hugs him or whatever and he's SOOO shocked and jumps up!! :S :S πŸ˜†

I see star one's as amazing as always. πŸ˜†

Edit: O Mitsy's in Europe?? Wow, lucky girl! That would explain things. lol

And LOL you guys, I guess I just live in my own bubble. πŸ˜† But thanks for the enlightenment. FINALLY I know who 'the latest hawwt jodi' is. πŸ˜† Man I gotta keep up with the trend. LOL on IF I guess that means, keeping up with the 'latest hawwt jodi'. :P lol Edited by cute2stay - 13 years ago
Originally posted by cute2stay

LOLL Oooo the latest 'hawt' jodi. Ok that makes SO much sense! πŸ˜† Seriously, I've seen practically EVERYONE on IF sporting sigs of these guys. I finally know who they are! :P lol

Man, wow, it's unbelievable how no matter who the actors etc. are, it's still always the SAME crap! :S 🀣

This is what makes no sense to me...how can people even differentiate??? Like how can people say, Maan-geet is the BEST jodi??? 🀣 They're all freaking look the same to me!!!

And how can people even tell ki oo so and so actor's the best or whatever??? They're all doing the same things over and over again?? :S :S πŸ˜†

The funniest thing in this video was how she hugs him or whatever and he's SOOO shocked and jumps up!! :S :S πŸ˜†

I see star one's as amazing as always. πŸ˜†

@bold: WORDDDDDDDDDD my friend, WORDDDDDDπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†....but apparently this never gets old....the "hawter", the better....the BIMBOER the girl, the better....the more shirtless shower scenes, the better....THAT is the recipe for success these daysπŸ˜†πŸ˜†...this show proves itπŸ˜†

Star One's gonna be even moreeeeeeee "amazing", dude....have you seen the promo for desi Twilight??πŸ˜†πŸ˜† If not, here you go

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=waHGYVCPrug[/YOUTUBE]
Congratulations on the new CC guys!

Anu answering from the previous CC -

Originally posted by nureat01

My weekend was alright, LadyM :-) Same old same old....lol

LMAO I'll never understand why Jai keeps claiming that he's a "trained dancer"....doesn't look like it from ANY angle....lolll.....he was looking like a total cartoon in that performance....I don't get how ppl can be praising that :S lol....Ragini was the only saving grace of that act....

I just finished watching today's SGP....did you watch it?? More drama building up.....the most intriguing moment to me in the whole epi was when Ishaan said that he knows that she won't leave the house and go....what intrigued me was all the events in the past that have led to Ishaan reaching that conclusion.....starting to have that faith in her....understanding her....how far they've come from the moment after the muh dikhaayi when she first says she won't leave....to the most recent incident when she was about to leave but didn't again....and as Ishaan was sitting on that bench and thinking back through all the moments....especially the recent ones around the time of dadaji's fake obituary and Suhana's reactions to it....her concern for the family when she says 'itni achhi family hai.....is ghar mein tension nahin honi chahiye'....I found this all to be quite significant and leading up to something.....I think Ishaan might go and confront Sid or that Suhana will leave the house after all.

I just watched the episode.... honestly I was so proud of Ishaan today. For the first time he had the balls to speak up on behalf of his wife. His conviction that she will not leave the house was remarkable. It was actually nice for a change that he actually realized the adjustment that Suhana went through to even live in their household.

Agreed love is more important than materialism. But if there is no money to live on, even love won't suffice. Agreed Suhana got all the love in this household, but she did have to adjust on many things! Ishaan's example of a washroom versus car was perfect. From sharing a wardrobe to traveling on a scooter, the adjustment was tremendous ... and these small things CAN make your life miserable.

Anyhoo, I too think Ishaan might accompany Suhana for her face-off with Sid. And probably that's when we may have a nice IS moment.
Saw it. Firstly thank you Anu, for posting the link and the bg info. It was a beautifully shot scene and like you said, not the usual LTL style. The song is beautiful and suits the situation.. and its so subtle yet so sweet. How he remembers the previous moments and he imagines the way she proposes. Aww. It was sweet! Though this is leading to the point where Nakku will reveal her 'true' beauty.. I dunno if Dutta will get angry at that or what.. I think he will because she lied.. πŸ˜• But for now, I'm happy with the scene.. it was really beaautiful..
Originally posted by LadyMcbeth

I just watched the episode.... honestly I was so proud of Ishaan today. For the first time he had the balls to speak up on behalf of his wife. His conviction that she will not leave the house was remarkable. It was actually nice for a change that he actually realized the adjustment that Suhana went through to even live in their household.

Agreed love is more important than materialism. But if there is no money to live on, even love won't suffice. Agreed Suhana got all the love in this household, but she did have to adjust on many things! Ishaan's example of a washroom versus car was perfect. From sharing a wardrobe to traveling on a scooter, the adjustment was tremendous ... and these small things CAN make your life miserable.

Anyhoo, I too think Ishaan might accompany Suhana for her face-off with Sid. And probably that's when we may have a nice IS moment.

I don't think Ishaan's gonna accompany Suhana for her face-off with Sid....didn't seem that way in the SBS vid when they showed her slapping Sid....but I think the IS moment that everyone's predicting will happen after she's done with her slapping Sid session and comes back home to Ishaan.

Yep, Ishaan stood up well for Suhana today and did make valid points about how she's adjusted a lot given the kind of girl she is and the kind of things she's used to....not that it justifies her other insensitive and irresponsible actions....but yeah she has adjusted in her own way as well....
OMGGG that promo!! 🀣

Hilarious!!!

"Ab dekhiye, aag aur patange ki yeh prem kahani"

LMAO WTFFF!!!????? 🀣 🀣 Sahi hai bhai! Now this looks awesome! πŸ‘ πŸ˜†

Yeah I had actually heard about the 'desi twillight' (LMAO how retarded does it even sound!!!) on the Remix forum. Cuz Priya Wal, the girl who played Ashi in Remix is in it, so everyone was rejoicing. LOL And Priya, as much as I know her from her interviews and stuff, is the type of person who doesn't act for the heck of it. She only takes roles she believes in and all. So I was damn surprised at her agreeing to this role. She was even offered DMG and all, but she refused. πŸ˜† But apparently her character is one of the better ones, of the sister or whatever so all my friends at the forum, actually you prob know them, Smriti and Nitz and all, are like there's still hope. LOL Toh I'm def. interested to see what she's doing in this show too. lol

But mannn sirf iski kammi thi star one pe! A desi twilight! LOL Twilight itself is such a joke, toh desi twilight to mannn kya baat kya baat. hehe lol.

This promo toh was just awesome! 🀣 I'm def. watching this show!! lol.
Originally posted by nimrah

Saw it. Firstly thank you Anu, for posting the link and the bg info. It was a beautifully shot scene and like you said, not the usual LTL style. The song is beautiful and suits the situation.. and its so subtle yet so sweet. How he remembers the previous moments and he imagines the way she proposes. Aww. It was sweet! Though this is leading to the point where Nakku will reveal her 'true' beauty.. I dunno if Dutta will get angry at that or what.. I think he will because she lied.. πŸ˜• But for now, I'm happy with the scene.. it was really beaautiful..

You're most welcome....I thought the bg info would help and better than wasting your time watching the other two parts...lol....this was the crucial bit anyways.

I don't think Nakku's gonna reveal her true face yet.....they're obviously gonna drag that drama for another time....for now, Dutta's realizing that he's in love with this 'ugly' version of her and I'm guessing that's going to stop her again from telling him and worrying that he'll start hating her if he sees her real face....which is exactly what WILL happen ultimately since this is drama centralπŸ˜†

The scene was very beautiful indeed.....I was quite impressed by the subtleties and layers they added to it....beginning with how Dutta reaches this place in his imagination....from the greys in his life...the hurt, the anger, the betrayals...then he closes his eyes and reaches this sort of 'paradise'....where he sees Nakku waiting for him with a smile....and she takes his hand and leads him towards the flowers....placing one in his hand...and as she's a manifestation of his conscience...she says to him that she is not beautiful but she loves him a lot....this is juxtaposed in contrast to what the previous two women in his life said to him in the earlier half of his imagination....and the other bit I thought was beautifully shot was that bit when Nakku lays her hand against the tree and after she walks away, Dutta walks over to that spot and her name is written on the tree....he touches that part softly and glances back at her....and then when he glances at that spot again, his name is written below hers......very nicely done....they added a lot of meaning to the scene....a lot of poignancy.....the way they showed Dutta realizing that Nakku is that light in his life that brings him out of the darkness....that she's the one who adds color to his grey existence......Mishaal acted really wellπŸ‘πŸ‘
Edited by nureat01 - 13 years ago
Originally posted by cute2stay

OMGGG that promo!! 🀣

Hilarious!!!

"Ab dekhiye, aag aur patange ki yeh prem kahani"

LMAO WTFFF!!!????? 🀣 🀣 Sahi hai bhai! Now this looks awesome! πŸ‘ πŸ˜†

Yeah I had actually heard about the 'desi twillight' (LMAO how retarded does it even sound!!!) on the Remix forum. Cuz Priya Wal, the girl who played Ashi in Remix is in it, so everyone was rejoicing. LOL And Priya, as much as I know her from her interviews and stuff, is the type of person who doesn't act for the heck of it. She only takes roles she believes in and all. So I was damn surprised at her agreeing to this role. She was even offered DMG and all, but she refused. πŸ˜† But apparently her character is one of the better ones, of the sister or whatever so all my friends at the forum, actually you prob know them, Smriti and Nitz and all, are like there's still hope. LOL Toh I'm def. interested to see what she's doing in this show too. lol

But mannn sirf iski kammi thi star one pe! A desi twilight! LOL Twilight itself is such a joke, toh desi twilight to mannn kya baat kya baat. hehe lol.

This promo toh was just awesome! 🀣 I'm def. watching this show!! lol.

LOLL yeah I also read about Priya being a part of this show.....I think she's gonna play Alice...the vampire's sisterπŸ˜†....that's what I would guess they would cast her as....Alice had short/spiky/colored hair in the books/movies too I thinkπŸ˜†....I dunno how 'better' it would be....more like EPICCC for totallyyyyyyyyyy different reasons....🀣.....but let's see.....maybe Priya might get a good character to play surprisingly in the middle of all the other unintentional comedy that I'm POSITIVE this show will provideπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Exactly Anu. He imagined it as sort of paradise for him and even though I haven't seen the other two parts but I have seen the other two girls who were beautiful yet they hurt Dutta.. whereas Nakku might not have the beauty but loves him a lot! Very nicely shown. Oh, the names written on the tree were Dutta and Nakku only. I thought it might be that but I wasn't too sure.. πŸ˜† On the whole, it did potray Dutta's POV really well.. how he viewed Nakku's presence in his life.
O yeah, she's playing Alice. I remember now. I haven't read the books, and I've only seen the first of the 'twilights', but yeah I remember who Alice is.

LOL but yeah I guess you're right. Even if Priya's character seems good in the beginning, I mean obviously it's not going to last for too long. πŸ˜† It's star one after all, plus it's Ekta's show. LOL But I like her as an actor, toh I'm hoping her character's not too much of a joke for her sake. lol

But LMAO Epic is SOOO the word to describe this! πŸ‘ πŸ˜† Yeah, dude, unintentional comedy toh is the reason to watch this show after all! πŸ₯³ πŸ˜†

Ok I'm off to watch SGP. See you guys later. *hugs* Edited by cute2stay - 13 years ago