Random Ramblers Mafia Den#58!!!!

AreYaar thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

*Banner Credit: Mitsy

Congrats on #58!πŸ₯³......Happy chatting, guysπŸ€—

*Edited (August 5th)

"AGENTS" in training😎

Originally posted by: LadyMcbeth

Tip # 1: For becoming an agent, you need to kick a blindfolded dude's a**, and sharmao like a dulhan when he defends himself!

Tip # 2: Threaten people to miss you. Also warn them of the dire consequences of getting a doctor's degree and never contacting them again!

More tips on how to become an "agent" coming soon😈

New theme music.....(Mels's idea)

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hkTQdEZbjQA[/YOUTUBE]

Edited by nureat01 - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nimrah thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Congrats on the new CC guys! πŸ€—
AreYaar thumbnail
Kangaroolations once again, everyoneπŸ˜›

Balle Balle te shava shava 🀣

pigbelly4myfeet thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
LOL you guys, fair enough. I toh like the song. Makes me dance. And anything that makes me smile/dance is good by my standards. :P πŸ˜†

But ya other than this song, the movie isn't looking all that great. The worst is when people try to promote these kinds of movies as 'path breaking' and different and all, and when you go to watch it, it's like the usual crap. Or just randomness that makes no sense. :P πŸ˜† I'm pretty sure this movie's also going to be one of those types only. But anyways, this song's got me excited for a bit. haha.

O also just saw the Jai-Ragini dance from BHPH on youtube. Man that was such a yawnfest! I'm so glad I didn't watch this. On the SBS whatever promo, toh Jai was still looking amusing, but here toh it's like WTF was he doing!??? Ragini looked good, but still those songs and lame trying to be cute dance moves and all were a total disaster. πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ

What's Maan-Geet?? :S

And aww YAY at the new cc. Congrats everyone. πŸ€—

LMAO Anu, those emoticons are ADORABLE! Love it! I never got why people congratulate at new cc's etc. but khair, sanu ki, Congrats once again everyone! :P πŸ˜† *group hug*

Also, another edit πŸ˜†: I love that banner!! It's gorgeous! πŸ‘ I wonder where Mitsy's disappeared off to. Edited by cute2stay - 13 years ago
AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: cute2stay

O also just saw the Jai-Ragini dance from BHPH on youtube. Man that was such a yawnfest! I'm so glad I didn't watch this. On the SBS whatever promo, toh Jai was still looking amusing, but here toh it's like WTF was he doing!??? Ragini looked good, but still those songs and lame trying to be cute dance moves and all were a total disaster. πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ  LMAO see I told you soooo....I think I'm gonna forward that bit whenever I get to watching the epi.....πŸ˜†

What's Maan-Geet?? :S What's Maan-Geet you ask???😲😲😲 Oh em geeeeeeeeeee yaar! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†.....you don't know Maan-Geet?? The HAWTESTTTTTTTTTTT Star One jodi currently.... The one that has all the fangirls drooling from here to Timbuktoo?🀣

Ok here you go....THIS is Maan-Geet *cue* Mahiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U-RYOBGxEno&feature=related[/YOUTUBE]

AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: cute2stay

LMAO Anu, those emoticons are ADORABLE! Love it! I never got why people congratulate at new cc's etc. but khair, sanu ki, Congrats once again everyone! :P πŸ˜† *group hug*

Also, another edit πŸ˜†: I love that banner!! It's gorgeous! πŸ‘ I wonder where Mitsy's disappeared off to.

LOL I guess the congratulations are for the 'milestone' reachedπŸ˜•πŸ˜†....who knows, maaaaaaaan.....I've been on IF too long and apparently this is what ppl doπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Yeah I L.O.V.E the banner too....Mitsy's a genius....I dunno where she is these days either....probably busy with studies.
nimrah thumbnail
Aww cute avis Anu!! πŸ˜†

Lol my reaction would be the same as well Pallavi.. Oh emm geee!! You don't know Maan and Geet!? 😲 Well, the video Anu posted will explain.. LMAO @ *cue* Maaaahiiiiii! 🀣 🀣

And Pallavi, we congratulate because we move really slowly so moving on to a new CC deserves congratulations y'know! πŸ˜†

Aww yes, I miss Mitsy too. Last time I heard from her was when she mentioned in the CC that she's in Europe.. I think.. Edited by nimrah - 13 years ago
AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: nimrah

Aww cute avis Anu!! πŸ˜†

Lol my reaction would be the same as well Pallavi.. Oh emm geee!! You don't know Maan and Geet!? 😲 Well, the video Anu posted will explain.. LMAO @ *cue* Maaaahiiiiii! 🀣 🀣

And Pallavi, we congratulate because we move really slowly so moving on to a new CC deserves congratulations y'know! πŸ˜†

Aww yes, I miss Mitsy too. Last time I heard from her was when she mentioned in the CC that she's in Europe.. I think..

LOL eggjactly....Pallo needs to make herself aware of this new tooofaaaaaan that has taken over IF....the Maaneeeeeeet toofaaaaaaaan🀣....Mahiiiiiiiiiiiiiii Mahiiiiiiiiiii

Yeah I think Mitsy's in Europe probably still but we haven't heard from her in ages...so can't be sure :S

Nimraaaaaaah! Watch that Dutta realization scene naa! I wanna discusssssssssπŸ˜›
nimrah thumbnail
Lol I'm shocked she hasn't seen all the Maan-Geet sigs floating around the whole IF! πŸ˜†

Lol okay I'm searching for the scene.. Waisey bhi I'm watching random videos.. πŸ˜†
AreYaar thumbnail
Oh it's in this part....don't go searching around....lol

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PqSOF3mw7Qo&playnext=1&videos=VtY3FPlJTYI[/YOUTUBE]

To give you a little background....before this they show Dutta thinking back to what that Jagtap guy told him about closing his eyes and being able to see the real love in his life or something to that effect...so first time Dutta closes his eyes, he imagines himself running around in the jungle....everything is in this grey-ish tone....and his usual demons are haunting him....the first girl who betrayed him....then that Supriya chick....he hears voices of his sister Kala in b/w...his mother etc. etc....then he runs away from all that also and then later on closes his eyes again....then he reaches this place...and the rest you can watch I guess.