Yahan Main Ghar Ghar Kheli

Karan Or Sanskar W/ Abha?

Poll

Who Do You Think Looks Best With Abha?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
punjabi524 thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Who do you think suits Abha best on-screen? Think of it as if you are completely unaware of the story to the serial. Just choose who you think looks better with Abha.πŸ˜ƒ

Ankur Nayyar   Karan Grover
Edited by simran936 - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

punjabi524 thumbnail
Originally posted by: HoneySuckle

Karan! Sanskar is too old

But you have to admit that Sanskar is really very cute for being 33, right? I think he's cuter than Karan.
shalini01 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
i must admit sanskar looks cute in this picture you have. wow 33. my mom and i always thought he would suit lata just because we found that he looks alot older than abha.
HoneySuckle thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: simran936

But you have to admit that Sanskar is really very cute for being 33, right? I think he's cuter than Karan.

Yeah he is pretty Cute...i orignally thought he was very hott, but as they changed his character idk i guess his hotness diminished lol
HoneySuckle thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: shalini01

i must admit sanskar looks cute in this picture you have. wow 33. my mom and i always thought he would suit lata just because we found that he looks alot older than abha.

Hey me and my mom thought the same thing lol, him and lataπŸ˜ƒ
ALUJNA21 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: shalini01

but the problem he calls her lata di
ALUJNA21 thumbnail
Originally posted by: simran936

Who do you think suits Abha best on-screen? Think of it as if you are completely unaware of the story to the serial. Just choose who you think looks better with Abha.πŸ˜ƒ

Ankur Nayyar   Karan Grover

simran you should have chosen a photo where also karan is in suits one actor is in a casual look where as the other one is in a classic one but may be if tomorrow sanskar got a complete postive role he would be a lot appreciated.
ALUJNA21 thumbnail
now my words at the age of 33 no one is old bollywood actors with 40+ are still considered youngters and they are still having young actresses by their side.here in europe european has a said that someone is considered old at the age of 90.unbelievable but true i do hear it with my own ears that also many and many times.
lbansi369 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Karan and Abha are magical together.
They look sooooooooo cute together.
punjabi524 thumbnail
Originally posted by: alujna-21

simran you should have chosen a photo where also karan is in suits one actor is in a casual look where as the other one is in a classic one but may be if tomorrow sanskar got a complete postive role he would be a lot appreciated.

Oh I'm sorry. I just tried to use the main picture from their fan pages. I will keep that in mind next time I make a post. But I agree he is cute but he would be respected more with a positive role.😊