Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AqUaMaRiN thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: nisha2010

really its arhaan's acting that comes out so strong that ppl believe that krishna's feelings r hurt more than pratigya's.................... 😊

Totally Agree with u Nisha! 

I was actually crying with Pratigya when she cried after the kidnapping incident and after she left the ZOO! Those were among the best acts by Pooja!!! 

BUT, Arhaan's acting overshadows the character of Krishna - for me! I mean, how else can I not feel sad for Krishna but sad for Arhaan???πŸ˜•πŸ˜†
loveanime thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
limitwaaaa and nisha hi been a long time i posted. i am with you guys in not feeling sorry for krishna only because if he is angry for all the wrong reason.
AqUaMaRiN thumbnail
Mrithwaa!!! πŸ€— Is it really u???😲😲😲 Or is that a ghost using ur laptop/computer???πŸ˜•πŸ˜†  Soo good to talk to u after soo LONG!!!πŸ˜ƒ 
Pheww!!! Now I know me is not being a sadist!πŸ˜†  Exactly!  He is hurting himself that much - for all the WRONG reasons!!!
loveanime thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: limits

<font color="#0000ff" face="Courier New, Courier, mono">Mrithwaa!!! πŸ€—Is it really u???😲😲😲Or is that a ghost using ur laptop/computer???πŸ˜•πŸ˜† Soo good to talk to u after soo LONG!!!πŸ˜ƒ

</div>
<div>
Pheww!!! Now I know me is not being a sadist!πŸ˜† Exactly! He is hurting himself that much - for all the WRONG reasons!!!</font>

no no ghost. i was feeling sorry for krishna till i came on the forum and started reading some of the comments. oh dear lord. then i thought why is this bandha crying again, i realized he is still a MCP. i got carried away with the crying forgot what he was saying for a moment which created my initial sympathy. but no we are not sadist.
AqUaMaRiN thumbnail
Originally posted by: loveanime

no no ghost. i was feeling sorry for krishna till i came on the forum and started reading some of the comments. oh dear lord. then i thought why is this bandha crying again, i realized he is still a MCP. i got carried away with the crying forgot what he was saying for a moment which created my initial sympathy. but no we are not sadist.

So I was right thinking that IF I had not read some comments b4 watching the show, I might have felt sad for Krishna as well!!! 

Mrithwaa! NOW, I totally understand why u go MIA and make special appearances!  Last week, I did come to the forum but reading certain comments - I really dint feel like commenting back!!!

Lolzzz... I was actually laughing at Krishna's dialogues - they were soo IRONIC - and I got flashbacks of Pratigya suffering and crying!!! 

BUT, Arhaan's acting was REALLY good today!!!  I didnt really want this TV male lead to cry - but the way Arhaan portrayed that scene - Krishna trying very hard NOT to cry but being unable to control his emotions/tears - was just PERFECT!!!⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
nisha2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

<font color="#0000ff">So I was right thinking that IF I had not read some comments b4 watching the show, I might have felt sad for Krishna as well!!! </font>

<font color="#0000ff">Mrithwaa! NOW, I totally understand why u go MIA and make special appearances! Last week, I did come to the forum but reading certain comments - I really dint feel like commenting back!!! </font>

<font color="#0000ff"><font face="Courier New">Lolzzz... I was actually laughing atKrishna's dialogues - they were soo IRONIC - and I got flashbacks of Pratigyasuffering and crying!!!</font></font>

<font color="#0000ff" face="Courier New">BUT, Arhaan's acting was REALLY good today!!! I didnt really want this TV male lead to cry - but the way Arhaan portrayed that scene - Krishna trying very hard NOT to cry but being unable to control his emotions/tears - was just PERFECT!!!⭐️</font>

really this one guy i never wanted to see crying,....................
AqUaMaRiN thumbnail
Same here Nisha!!! I actually LIKED that about the character of Krishna - the fact that he NEVER cried!!! It was really attractive,😳, esp. after being tired of watching soo many male-leads crying as much as the female-leads!!!πŸ˜† Edited by limits - 13 years ago
kasturika_kashu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: limits

Same here Nisha!!! I actually LIKED that about the character of Krishna - the fact that he NEVER cried!!! It was really attractive,😳, esp. after being tired of watching soo many male-leads crying as much as the female-leads!!!πŸ˜†

sometimes there are multiple layers of tears coming out of their eyes....πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† (results of nt putting the glycerine properly) and here krishna cried bt there was least tears in his eyes...only at the corners...😭
nisha2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: kaasshh

<font size="3" face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">sometimes there are multiple layers of tears coming out of their eyes....πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†(results of nt putting the glycerine properly) and here krishna cried bt there was least tears in his eyes...only at the corners...😭</font>

am waiting for kbc to start..........arhaan will make an appearance........... ❀️
AlmostHonest thumbnail
urgh just heard abt the new promo.. apparently Krishna is doubting her character! πŸ€ͺ
πŸ€ͺ