Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

taqdir thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
True, she is the real reason why i started watching the show.  She has got this innocense in her looks and expressions that makes you wanna take care of her. And that's what happened to MSK. He just cant avoid helping her. DD's doing a terrific job in potraying geet's character. I cant think of anyone who could play this role any better. She's really the one who is making us glued to the show because the show is all about her life and we all want her so much to be happy. Although I've mentioned it earlier but i again wanna say that her relationship with her dad created such an impact on me that when she moved to delhi i felt like keeping an eye on her for her papaji. She was able to make me feel that way in a "show". Hats off to DD. Really love her acting to the core. Thank you DD for being the most adorable female personality of the small screen.
Sananya09 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: 49erFan

U know many times everyone talks about Gurmeet's expressions and I feel not enough credit is given to Drashti.

She is the reason why I watch Geet, love her bubbly nature, love her expressions and I have to say today she stole the show. Tears of joy, sadness and being a bit scared was all there! She had all the emotions in the books! Loved it!

Hats off to her for her mind blowing performance!

Agreed agreed agreed! 😆 Drashti deserves the same amount of credit maan deserves (if not more.. i mean she's the main character - she totally leads the show)
She is such a great actress and she deserves so much more recognition - i think that since most of the people at the geet forum are girls -- obviously maan will get more fans.. but personally speaking i think Drashti holds the show on her shoulders! No other actor could ever do justice to this role better than her! Even i had started watching Geet because of drashti (From day one that is) -- after i saw her as Dr. Muskaan in DMG and found out she's playing the lead of Geet i never regretted watching the first episode, then the second, and so on and so forth 😳. Drashti is the jaan of the show! So please.. everyone, do give her more credit! She deserves it! 😳Edited by Sananya09 - 13 years ago
49erFan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
she is awesome, getting better day by day!  Just love her
-SilverAngel- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Drashti is one superb actoress!
49erFan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: jasmeet khaneja

Seriouslly...Drashti is an excellent actor.

I always loved her bubbly and funny scenes...but today she proved she can do express more than just that.

They way she looked at Maan.....and then kept staring ...the whole deewani scene...was acted out brilliantly.

She was the star of today's episode....

She is the reason why I watch this show!!!
sababa29 thumbnail
actually..everybody knws how talented drashti is ..we all hav seen her n loved her as muskan too ( before ) so ya ...now ppl dnt feel like they need to scream it out loud..cuz like everybody knws drashtis awesome..whts there more to say ? i think dats y everybody is like " guru guru guru guru guru " all de time..XD

but i watch dis show both for drashti n guru <3 if any of dem ever gets replaced...or if their jodi falls apart..den i don think im gonna watch dis show anymore..:D