Some Special Feelings With your Special One(ArSh)

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 13 years ago

Armaan i miss u tum kab aaoge tum jabse gye ho i m feeling so lonly yha sabke hote hue bhi main akeli hu tum kab aaoge jaan humari shaadi k 1 saal baad aisa pehli baar hua he k tum mujhe akele chod kr chale gye aaj main pheli baar tumhare bina aayi ghar pheli baar tum mujhe kuch btaye bina chale gye voh bhi tab jab kal humari 1st wedding annivarsary  (Shilpa dill main souchte he tabhi koi Knok krta he)

Shilpa: who is there w8 i m coimg (She open the door but no one is there) are pta nhi kon tha well mujhe fresh hona chaiye subah sanjivani bhi jana he vaise bhi armaan ko toh yaad bhi nhi kal kya he.

(She went to the bathroom she had a nice bath then came to the room she is in a sort & HOT  nighty which is gifted by armaan on her wedding night She is missing him so much)

She is loking so hot in it isn't she?😉

Suddanly she is damm shocked when she heard happy wedding annivarsary my love she turned & she saw Armaan is there he show her watch it 12:00
Shilpa: Armaaaaaaan oh thank god tum aa gye & tumhe yaad tha mujhe lga tum bhool gye but u know full trust tha tum nhi bhool sakte i love u armaan happy wedding annivarsary

Armaan even dosent heard anything he just saw shilpa's lipes & kissed her tightly 1st shilpa is shoked but after 10 sec. she also give him full support in that kiss

After that kiss armaan kissed her on her neck & bite her tightly shilps open his shirt & then she also kiss him on his sholder armaan allredy open her nighty & he kissed her on her back they both are totely involve with each other he kissed her full mouth while touching her virgin body he kissing her bedly shilpa stop him & say Armaan please she whispered in pain he asked her am i hearting you? she said u never heart me u allways feel me so special armaan & i m happy bcoz i got a husband like u please dont stop it i want u i need u & she kissed him then they both go to thaire lovaland ahem ahemm

IF YOU ALL LOVE IT THEN PLEASE COMMENT
awesome
minblowing
👏👏👏
looked like i was reading a ff on arsh
nice one
cute cute...:):):):)
loved it...!!
 nice man am speechless but you should have made it long.
WOW..awesome
small and sweet😛😆

loved it.... plz continue it
heyyy dear,
awesome one
thanks for PM.
do write more

love
Riddss