its the worst episode hav ever seen so far - Page 4

Posted: 13 years ago

It's funny how for me it was one of the best epis👍🏼 the whole seq was magical😍and why cant Geet start to fall for Maan? she was decieved in love from Dev and she deserves someone wayyy better.

sorry I'm totally disagree wid u . It was an awesome n one of da best epi overall geet.
iaagtreeeeeeeee
worst epi ever
please no negative vibs it was simply superb and MANEET at their best in this episode/ my heart is still beating higher and Geets expressions were mindblowing👏
oh gal wats wrng wid you .dey wer in dargah dey wer suppose to be calm nd pure by heart .........you cant hav cute fighting or romantic scenes evrywer they change wid places ..............get it yaar ...episode wznt that great but wznt bad too it wz good .........

Well its your POV..but I guess today majority will disagree with u😆😳...I think it was a superb episode..beautifully executed through Geet's expressions and emotions...she is falling in love for the first time and feeling the pain of love also for the first time😳...I don't think u need more time than this to fall for someone like Maan😳..as far as her past related to Dev is concerned..well did she ever loved Dev ??I don't think so🤔...A girl has every right to move on with her life and fall in love again..I m surprised that most of us r here girls of 21st century...and we ourselves r hving problem if a girl is moving on in life and taking her decisions boldly...

It was one of the best epies of Geet!

sorry i disagree...obviousli geet couldnt just blast out her past......alryt she has alreadi just started feeling something for maan u knw kuch kuch hota hain <<<<, hence give geet and the cvs time am sure they wont disapoint us by making maan misunderstand geet once z truth is out...anihow keep ur negative vibesss to urself please by sayin geet will flop <<<<😡😡zat angered mi but oh welll zat will neva happen ..

anihow dnt agree wiz ur post but ur point of view i guess..
Originally posted by jyoti06

Well its your POV..but I guess today majority will disagree with u😆😳...I think it was a superb episode..beautifully executed through Geet's expressions and emotions...she is falling in love for the first time and feeling the pain of love also for the first time😳...I don't think u need more time than this to fall for someone like Maan😳..as far as her past related to Dev is concerned..well did she ever loved Dev ??I don't think so🤔...A girl has every right to move on with her life and fall in love again..I m surprised that most of us r here girls of 21st century...and we ourselves r hving problem if a girl is moving on in life and taking her decisions boldly...

Hehehehhe Exactly ma Words 😆
Maneet ❤️ n 2days epi Was simply the Best 👏
if any grade can be given 2 2day's episode.... i would say A+ or A1 ... it was a fantabulous episode....n geet isnt suddenly falling for maan within a single month......she has known him from a long time before dis dev fiasco happened.....n wat's wrong in falling in love with a person in one month..... even if it is just one day n if u know d person well u can fall in love with d person....geet has just realized she has feelings for him...... she still hs 2 realize wat d feeling is.....so d story is going on d correct pace only......it need not be slow n all....