Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Armu4eva thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Wow..so according to u.... if once jilted in luv.. u dun hv the option to get attracted......not to forget ur ..18 yrs old..wit hormones raging..?? Thts great..

N btw....the Maneet track has been on for more than a month now..n Geet has never even asked herself that she luvs Maan...its been building in her slowly.... so how do u think its sudden?? πŸ˜•

today was one of the most... beautiful epis...n i m wondering why u disliked it so much??

I agree tho that the pregnancy track is not being handled properly....wit Geet jumpin n bouncing around....but barring that.....m luvng Maneet...n their growing luv for each other..
InnerPeace thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I loved todays episode...it was divine. Both of them in white, looking at each other with so much love and at the same time confused about their feelings for each other. Wow...there was so much emotions all in that one episode. The song and where they were made it even more beautiful. But i still respect your opinion.
Parakeet thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
it ws on of the bst epi. ever.. loved it❀️.. n specially the song part.. it ws amazing.. πŸ‘ πŸ‘
tinsel thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Miss-Pakiie

sorrry
i don't agree
it was another superb episode
with many feelings
it was rocking πŸ˜‰

The episode was great with so much emotion!😊😊
Edited by tinsel - 13 years ago
eshasrk thumbnail
Indeed Geet has a past ( Dev has been a complete jerk to her) but that does not mean she cannot love someone else again and lead a happy life............so I don't have a problem with that.........even Maan has a past and even he's falling in love again.................
I agree maybe the fall in love part of Geet was a bit too soon, because at the moment she's not free as a bird, she's pregnant with someone else's child, so I thought that she would deal with that part of her past first, before really falling for Maan.... and look at Maan he is still fighting his feelings.
I am scared that once her pregnancy truth will come out...........Maan might feel trapped, just because he cannot understand his feelings fully which would be a bad thing ofcourse..............

But maybe............Geet also doesn't understand fully what she's feeling ( which I hope ) and no confession from her side so fast , coz that would ruin all........
shikha_p thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
after all dese replies........i request nt to post negative thoughts 4 such a beautiful epi...ya dats true dat pregnancy thing is juz nt ignorable...bt rest is all perfect.
cv rock
zara4u thumbnail
Geet never loved dev. U don't fall in love in three days. Geet accepted dev as a husband but didn't know him to love him. She was doing what all wives do. Where as with Maan she has got to know him and love him without the additional tag of a husband.
virgo_gurl thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Completely Disagree me toh loved the epi one of of the best epi so far loved how CVs portrayed the feelings of Geet through Teri deewani song!!
.YixingsManal. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
Jst Cuz she has a past tht doesnt mean she cant fall in love wid a PERFECT man on earth
i Jst Have 1 thing to Say "TODAYS EPI WAS THE BEST OF THE BEST! I Mean For 1 Week or more i wont Stop Tawkin Abt todays Epi 😍 II mean Maneet yet Again Prooved tht they r best couple 😍 And GEET Crew Yet Again Prooved they r the Best Team on television industry πŸ‘
Maneet Rox [=D<]
ChulbuliRao thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: garden_rose_in

hu cum d creatives hav becum so dumb.how can u call creatives to be dumb.... geet has a past..n within a single mnth she started likin sum other person n she acts as if she is not carrying..like jumping,dancing.. wat the hell is dis..You are speaking as if u have delivered a dozen babies....get ur facts correct first...dear 50% of the prggnant women in india are poor labourer...they have to slog daily at construction sites working hard....really hard lifting bricks and stuff moving up and down...NOT ALL OF THE PREGGY WOMEN A RE ADVIOSED BED REST...so if geet is jumping and moving about a bit more it doesn't mattersorry ..but i don hav a choice other than tell this..if it goes in dis way den geet will be an utter flop..oh wow...so now YOU ARE GOING TO DECIDE THAT THE SHOW IS GONNA FLOP OR SUCCEeD... lolz... sorry i don't wanna be rude but ...can't control my laughter.πŸ˜†..i mean der could hav more fight scenes as in the office not as in outhouse...der shd b more n more scenes of dat...it has go slow.. this is supposed to be realisation of geet's feelings episode which means they can't RUSH UP THINGS...they have to go at a slow pace...i loved it and i think they have had their fill of office romance now is the time to change things...i mean i am not deciding what is good i just trust the cv's and like how they show us maneet

think about maan's realisation....has he said anything to geet yet...not so how can u jump to the conclusion that geet will say yes to maan ...and even if she tells maan that she loves him  there won't be anything wrong with that.... but then geet being geet, will never accept her love to maan cos she knows she is preggy

Edited by chullbulli - 13 years ago