Precap ~2-8-10~omg...Dutta stopz naku - Page 7

Posted: 13 years ago
That is right, you've coined a perfect phrase.

Tasha-induced coma...

Totally agree, and the funny thing is that it's totally voluntary, a tasha-induced fantasy world! It's pretty damn beautiful, no?Edited by gp00 - 13 years ago
Lets hope that nakku will tell dutta about er colour - it will be very interesting to see how dutta will react when she saws him her true beauty............
The beautiful garden reminded me of the Twilight movie series - where Edward and Bella have their own beautiful garden which is their comfort zone - a place where they can be themselves and at ease, without any fear of the outside world!!
Originally posted by ccolaco

Thanks for sharing Shona

ur moz welcum ccolaco...!!😊
tnx 4 the precap huni bunny...🤗...

hopefully Dutta...asks Naku not 2 leave him...n not make up an xcuse as 2 y he called out 2 her...😳...

awww the eps was the cutest...sukar hai ke humare gadhe ko b aise daydreams imagine karne aate hai...😳😆...so sweet n special...espesh wen Naku holds his hand...n wen he goes n stands by her praying...😍...
cum on now Dutta...only u can mae these things happen in real...take the step...
n honour wat Jagi asked of u...in his dying moments...
Originally posted by oddgalout

Agree - I too thought they may drag it but apparently not!!! Still we never know what he will say when he actually walks up to her - what if Baji comes storming in or something. If he does say it that will take the Aana scenario to a WHOLE new level.

After watching this sequence, my heart beat, pulse rate, BP everything wud have gone up like a zillion times! I felt as if someone hd given me a shot of some drug to get on a high!!!! WOW...awesomingly romantic!!! Never ever have seen such a dream sequence...so well executed n perfectly fitting to the situation...song, location, picturisation, characters..everything was TOOOO GOOD!...n IT was THE MOMENT OF REALIZATION for Dutta 's love !!!!! truly OMG OMG moment n sequence!!!! BRILLIANT and BEAUTIFUL  - CV team!!!! 👏
Edited by Mstvaddicted - 13 years ago