Precap ~2-8-10~omg...Dutta stopz naku - Page 4

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by shonapinky

hi marie...πŸ˜ƒare yaar...dont faint dear...den wat wd u do aft watching tomz epiz lol...πŸ˜†...duttta iz gonna syop naku..omg omg.....am super excited...!!!

and ur moz welcum dear....!!!ah even me yaar...!!!πŸ˜ƒ
well if 2morrow's epi is anything i am hoping it to be..i will go in a tasha induced comaπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Originally posted by -Eva-

Do you have a spare paper bag for me? That was so not expected, but I won't complainπŸ˜†πŸ˜

Thanks as usual Shona!😊

Ur moz welcum eva....!!!πŸ˜ƒ
Originally posted by fuzzyface

*mujhe chakkar aa rahee hain*
The gadha opened his mouth and said it 😲

Thanks!

Omg....πŸ˜†πŸ˜†.....lol...!!

and ur moz welcum yaar...!!!πŸ˜ƒ
Thanks for precap update shona. Just logged in to see what happened in the epi and OMG OMG dutta is going to stop her.😲 I want to watch the epi but can't watch it. I got to study for my exam. πŸ˜” Will watch it later.
Originally posted by SAraW

Succha a wonderful surprise it was yaar!! im lost in the Terrance of tonight's episode!!!!! and precap was Sonay PE SUHAAGA!!!

He will stop her!! but i hope naku na keh de ki sahab mainai aap ko kuch dikhana hai .. .. eor im sure it wont happen .. otherwise colors would have promoted it well ..

OMG!! he will stop her!!

oh sara..yeah he will stop her!!!!
well im not thinking abt the face reavelation now..woh kabhi na kabhi to hoga hi..well for now lets enjoy this!!!....*jhoomar ghoomar* [:D/] πŸ₯³
nakku looked so pretty!!..loved the epi to the CORE!!!!!to bits!!!!!!
Originally posted by chandanafan

Thanks for precap update shona. Just logged in to see what happened in the epi and OMG OMG dutta is going to stop her.😲 I want to watch the epi but can't watch it. I got to study for my exam. πŸ˜” Will watch it later.

Hi ritu...ur moz welcum yaar....πŸ˜ƒoh no...examz...😳....but ritu...no worriez yaar...u can catch up on yt...such an awesum epiz ritu..and d drem seq..am still...😍
Originally posted by mariescott14

well if 2morrow's epi is anything i am hoping it to be..i will go in a tasha induced comaπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

tasha induced coma....πŸ€£πŸ˜†πŸ˜†marie...i think u alll r gonna join u...so u arent alone....u ll hav our company i bet..lol...!!πŸ˜³πŸ˜†
Originally posted by -Fivr-

Dutta ka "Rok le ussey" parh k meri saans ruk chuki hai! I had NOT expected this! I had expected him to be on the edge for a few more days while he got done with Anna! But he's going to get done with Anna after he's made up his mind about Nakku..? OMGOMGOMGOMGOMG!!

*reaches for her paper bag*

Agree - I too thought they may drag it but apparently not!!! Still we never know what he will say when he actually walks up to her - what if Baji comes storming in or something. If he does say it that will take the Aana scenario to a WHOLE new level.
thanks for pre shona........finally Dutta realises.........oh god......am i dreaming.......n today epi's dream sequence.......i m speechless.........
Originally posted by oddgalout

Agree - I too thought they may drag it but apparently not!!! Still we never know what he will say when he actually walks up to her - what if Baji comes storming in or something. If he does say it that will take the Aana scenario to a WHOLE new level.

OMG you r right 😲 dono k kuch bhi kehnay say pehlay baaji/anna might make an entry 😲 per no worries!! im happy that atleast he is going to stop her!! he has made up his MIND!! .. thats enough for me.