Telly_Addict thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
After watching todays epi....m just hopeless for GoHam...
Not coz m doubtful whether Aham will fall for Gopi or not and Vice Versa...
but due to the fact that after so much of torture and scolding
how can A Gal still feel the same for her husband as in the starting....
as this is the show anything is possible here...but in real life is that possible ..
i dont think so...

Eventhough she is an orphan, always yearned for true love of Parents and only expected her life partner to love her.....
but what she is getting is just so painful.....and after going through daily dose of Aham's Fire works of words..(does only physical abuse hurts a Wife...words are even more dangerous then Arrows as they Give Wounds w/o scars)

how will she be able to give her the same place in heart even when he will admit,accept his mistakes in front of the family....like the way he announced his hatred for her today....

M hopeless thinking abt the similar situation in real life...
what do u think....???
Edited by -tellyaddict- - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sajnie thumbnail

Amazing post dear.

Me, i would like to see Gopi leaves the house. Stand on her own feet. Doesnt seek anyone's support. She should struggle and be strong enough, it will be then that she will know how to deal with husband like Aham. She should teach her a nice lesson. STOP being typical wife who takes her husband as Pati Parmeshwar. She should confronts Aham in all the abuses she gets from him and this wil be possible after she leaves the house and strenghen herself and return back in a new avatar who has got no pity or tolerance for evil people.

VivaciousQueen thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
If ahem is not Gopi's "Sthiyaa" then can it be Jigar? i don't noe bout u but i apprecited him trying to convince ahem to stop this and leave gopi.
i rlly don't noe if there will be any Gohem in future after his behvaviour 2day. i am getting fed up of his attitude he is acting so childish. where's the ahem tht rescued gopi from fire? where's the ahem tht helped her dupata get loose when it was stuck? ok we understand tht he didn't get  anita to b his wife but tht does not mean treating gopi so harshly. now does it?😡
Telly_Addict thumbnail

Originally posted by: sajnie

Amazing post dear.

Me, i would like to see Gopi leaves the house. Stand on her own feet. Doesnt seek anyone's support. She should struggle and be strong enough, it will be then that she will know how to deal with husband like Aham. She should teach her a nice lesson. STOP being typical wife who takes her husband as Pati Parmeshwar. She should confronts Aham in all the abuses she gets from him and this wil be possible after she leaves the house and strenghen herself and return back in a new avatar who has got no pity or tolerance for evil people.

thanx dear.....
and I would love to see a transformed Gopi n then she should not go to Aham at any cost....she should teach him a lesson for not Understanding her worth....then ask him to go to Anita of he wants....

suk19 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
words are like daggers that can pierce a persons heart beyond repair,  And so far all aham has been doing is shooting darts but eventually that dart becomes big.

Aham will have to do a lot of soul searching before he can get gopi back.  we have to see what happens this week when the thorn comes out.

Gopi wont come back that easily well hopefully not
sajnie thumbnail

yes, Gopi should rejects Aham after standing on her own feet and fights back against all the evil people. She should not return to Aham and Aham should realise her worth and be soooooooooo impatient to get Gopi back, that he begs in front of illiterate people, to get Gopi back.

This can be perfect punishment for Aham since he hates illiterate people.

Telly_Addict thumbnail

Originally posted by: fanbidaai

words are like daggers that can pierce a persons heart beyond repair,  And so far all aham has been doing is shooting darts but eventually that dart becomes big.

Aham will have to do a lot of soul searching before he can get gopi back.  we have to see what happens this week when the thorn comes out.

Gopi wont come back that easily well hopefully not

aham needs to do soul seraching alongwith trying to understand other than mom many people create A Life Of a human being...whether wife/bro/sis/dad...
and in that Wife is most important as its called Ardhangini...Better Half...who will be with u  in all Ups and Downs....to share all ur Pains and to give all her happines to u...
so Aham should realize Gopi's worth and his worth for the Biggest Punishment that He can bear by separating  from Gopi...and then If gopi wnats only the she should go to him....
Telly_Addict thumbnail

Originally posted by: sajnie

yes, Gopi should rejects Aham after standing on her own feet and fights back against all the evil people. She should not return to Aham and Aham should realise her worth and be soooooooooo impatient to get Gopi back, that he begs in front of illiterate people, to get Gopi back.

This can be perfect punishment for Aham since he hates illiterate people.

good punishment for Aham....i can say the best,,,he deserves this only....to knee down in front of her seeking forgiveness and crying badly...