Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

eshasrk thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: maaneet.luver31

I really don't care y she fell in love all of a sudden ... (No Offense) I just care tht she is falling in live with him and the feeling which was single is now beginning to get mutual ...
And i really like tht mutual feeling ... And sorry if esha if u were offended by anything i said ... Sorry once again
: )

No yaar , I'm not offended at all..............it just seems strange to me that Geet is suddenly so madly in love , when Maan is still fighting with it.............that's all
Rituparnaa thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: -Dimple-

Esha she is not falling in love all of a sudden, we all saw her feeling towards maan. He has helped her always, he was there with her always, he protected her always!!

And now she thinks that whatever feelings she is having is LOVE πŸ˜› 😳

I too agreed with this...she has not yet realized her feelings completely....may be it'll be shown in next epi...coz in the precap they've shown that Geet is abt to leave the house and Maan asking her not to leave...but I enjoyed tonight  the way MSK asked Geet to carry out his orders...as if a hubby orders his wife...great MSK not yet married to Geet par hukum chalana toh koi inse sikhe...he was so authorative n possesive when he said Geet to take good care of his Dadi as Dadi means a lot to him...MR.MSK one thing I would like to ask why bechari Geet will take so much care of Dadi where is she's just an employee of ur firm??Think over it MSK.....she's nt your wifey yet...πŸ˜‰
Edited by Rituparnaa - 13 years ago
sheena_12 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
The Seq. was Awesome!!😍
-Dimple- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: palluluvsarmaan

wowwwwwwww! what a beautiful and pious episode. Every single scene was mindblowing! hats off CVπŸ‘ Gurti are an exceptional actors. Maan was sooo sweet. "Tum Dadi ko kabhi akela nahi chodungi"😳😳😳 Haye, indirectly he asked to stay with him forever. Main sadke jawan tujhe Maaaaaaaannnnnnn

I totally agree!! When maan said "Tum Dadi ko kabhi akela nahi chodungi" i was like Kyunnnnnn Geet should have said "Kyun Hum aapke hain kaun" πŸ˜† πŸ˜‰
nehaahmad thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
I loved today's interactions. Thanks for opening this thread. now i have a little dilemma.

Don't hate me, i absolutely love Maan. everything about him, but doesn't it seem like the passionate looks he used to have before for example the hug  scene, the hum tum aik kamray main scene and every single scene before geet moved into the outhouse, Maan's acting was a lot more passionate, his eyes more involved

and now the intensity is there but very low on his side, the passion is there but a little less??? not when he is angry with her or when he is being funny, but when he is acting romantically towards geet. for example when he moves her hair to the side after the shower scene, he seemed a little less intense than his previous similar scenes with her.

i hope i am wrong, i so want to be wrong, i thought about this last week and stopped myself last week because i was afraid of chappals and tomatoes.

once again disclaimer, i am MSK's deewani so Ahista say marna guys.

please assure me that this is just me going crazy after reading all these intense FF and Maan is acting the same way he did before?

Neha
Edited by nehaahmad - 13 years ago
nehaahmad thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

I totally agree!! When maan said "Tum Dadi ko kabhi akela nahi chodungi" i was like Kyunnnnnn Geet should have said "Kyun Hum aapke hain kaun" πŸ˜† πŸ˜‰

lol you know i have just watched the episode once, so i didn't think that deeply about this dialogue. so now that you have pointed this out. Thats interesting that he would say that. they are both great actors, agreed!!!
radiant_raisa thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Teri Deewani

Yes every single emotion was present in this sequence! What a beautiful, well edited sequence! The song, the location everything is just perfect. We all saw the emotions of maan towards geet. But for the first time we saw the emotions of geet towards maan. And maan also thinking that there is something in geet's eyes which is there in mine! This is what u call a connection between two lovers.

And maan is so naughty, he is asking geet y is she here, y she came all the way hereπŸ˜›

I must say that the baba was so funny, he was talking to fast. But i loved one thing about him that he said that God will make your jodi. Maan is so sweet, the way he scolds geet shows how much he loves her. Finally we saw Geet is in Love ❀️ Now we all will see geet's love towards maan.

Hugely agree!! The song choice as I said before was so beautiful and scenes were so unique and had so much passion, it was just incredible. There was definitely various emotions attached to the sequence therefore, the CVs have done a tremendous job so HATS OFF TO YOU πŸ‘. I can't believe that Geet is finally in love, she went through so much in life...she deserves all the happiness πŸ˜ƒ. Hope this love story takes a good turn and hope Dev and NT or even Sameera doesn't become kabab mein hadi
InnerPeace thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Totally agree with you...there was so much emotions all in that one episode. The song and where they were made it even more beautiful. The whole scene looked peaceful and serene.
.BlackJack. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Great post and totally agree we all saw the emotions in Maaneet, the craze for love and there was so much purity. The whole seq was pure heavenly i must say😍😍
shiveni thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
creatives have always made us noticed that geet has always melted in Manns arms and that too without a feeling for a man no women will allow aman to that extent that geet allows mann so love is personified😳