Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Raconteuse thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
Thanks NeeluπŸ˜ƒ
Lol ! Me saying what Gaurav said in G StyleπŸ˜‰ ...
"Bas Bas... Main khushi ke mare pagal ho jayungi "
🀣🀣

Thanks VeerπŸ˜ƒ

Edited by naina_18 - 13 years ago
Thinker_Belle thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

*Singing to the tune of "Tere Naina" from My Name Is Khan*

Tere, answers naina, answers naina, answers naina... re
Tere, answers naina ,answers naina, answers naina...  re
Aise naina ki baaton mein koi kyun na aaye.....
Raconteuse thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Neeba

Naina...am loving all your answers...just as sweet as you and as positive too... πŸ˜ƒ  Awww... Thankuuuuuu Thankuuuuuu Neelu !πŸ€—

My questions...

1. If you could write it differently, how would you write the first meeting of Abher?-- Hmm... Firstly, I would have written their first meeting... would have been pretty similar to how they actually saw each other for the first time !πŸ˜‰ Cuz The Chhat holds a lot of importance in their as well as Our lives!πŸ˜‰.. Still... If I had to think of another scenario for their meeting, then They would have prbly seen each other in college... for the first time... and Abeer falling for her at first sight... trying to find out who she is... ends up getting to know that she is his neighbour...😳

2. If you could have a different lead for Abher, who would it be, from Television and Bollywood?
Very difficult...
Different lead for Abher on Television.... Ummm... I dont know....πŸ˜• can't imagine anyone except Yarav !πŸ˜•............
Okay... May be Hussain Tina !😳 .. I know, Tina doesn't act.. but then, I couldn't think of any other leads playing Abher!πŸ˜‰
and Bollywood--- Ummm.... May be Rishi and Neetu Kapoor from the older lot!πŸ˜‰ I might be mad, but I see the same Raunakness on Rishi Kapoor's face as well!πŸ˜‰
From the current lot.... May be Shahid and Sonam!😳

3. If you ever met Gaurav, how would you tell him that Yami is the best thing that happened to him? Oh.... If I ever met Gaurav ....😍 and I have to tell him that Yami is the best thing happened to him !πŸ˜† I probably would try to elaborate on her qualities on his Checklist !πŸ˜‰ Making him realise that Its all Check ! Check ! and Check !!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜›
Oh.... Nahi Wait... Why elaborating the qualities to him...??πŸ˜† He would be knowing them already... would elaborate his qualities to his Mum !πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Phir jab Maa ho jayengi Raazi.. toh kya karega Qaazi !πŸ˜‰πŸ˜† .. I mean Gaurav !πŸ˜†

4. Same as above with Yami... Do I need to make her realise...???πŸ˜‰ She is already smitten by some perfectionist we know !πŸ˜‰.. Infact... She makes us realise how perfect that Person is !!πŸ˜‰ Dont you feel the same...???πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Will come back with more... πŸ˜ƒ  More !!! .. Hmmm... will wait!πŸ˜ƒ

Aren't mine very easy... πŸ˜ƒ Hmmm.... these were pretty easy !πŸ˜‰

Thanks Neelu...πŸ€— Hope You Liked my responses !😳
hinz thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 9

thanks for a rocking week on the hotseat nainu
total dhamaal time we had with your answers

time for the next one :)

be back with it soon !