Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Armu4eva thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
@sheemu.............as shounak said....RB does come to Suhana to apologize...n later Suhana too will go to RB to say sorry..n thats how the slap-gate epi got concluded............ i guess may be that bit hasnt been aired yet??

well u see the reason for R&D anger *m so totally in their team so cant help but defend them* is a culmination of a lot of issues... the way Suhana left them in the lurch at the rest....then various face offs owing to Meethi roti-suhana cofee incident..n now Meethi left stranded by suhana... so i dont find fault in them holding a grudge..... its just that the same needs to be voiced n sorted out.......

as for Rano........i find her quite a unique character...always whining... always complaining...n thinking pessimistically.........so well no wonder then she thinks...whatever will happen will b bad....

considering that this is a story of a joint family...i guess its always gonna b two sides to all the situation...n its for us viewers to understand ..may be debate..n then conclude the issue....just as the CVs....resolve it on screen...πŸ˜›

The show does give a lot of food for thot.....what say??
mjtruelegend thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
@Armu4eva. Hi yes it does give a lot of food for thought you're right. Which is good rather than brainless trash usually shown.
 But I guess living in the West does give me a different perspective.
mjtruelegend thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
@ shounak. Hi yes I its just been shown but RB didn't actully say  "I'm sorry" she said "I should say sorry". After that Suhaana said " she was told by Dadaji elders mustn't apologise" THAT I TOTALLY DISAGREE with.
I know somepeople may disagree, but I think that no matter who you are or how old you are, one should accept their mistake with humility and apologise. I believe this acually strengthens bonds because we are all humans and we all make mistakes. I have a big family and if some does soemthing wrong we do apologise and move on. The AGE thing shouldn't even be a factor in any case.
letitgo thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: shwetha.spring

was waiting for ur post...

i just dont understand the reason...i just feel it was wrong of Rano to go and talk like that to Suhaana...when no one in the family goes and scolds someone...

for eg during the restaurant prob...badi maa was not mad at them for coming late...she was still within her limits...
but i felt for a simple matter of going out..shouting at suhaana was too much...i think basically ot was rano's mistake...

i agree though that suhaana should have talked a bit softer keeping rano's age in mind...

Har koi badi maa ki tarah perfect thodi hote hain.
even ppl like rano exists.
Aur agar har koi perfect hota and knows how to handle things or balance the relationships tho life main kabhi koi prob hi nahin hoti.
Rano is emotional etc etc but now she also has he role of saas towards suhana na.....
And we have seen the worst of saas in many other shows , tho aaj agar rano ( as in the role of saas) ne thoda bahut daat diya tho kya galat kiya

Haan the emotional turmoil in which suhana is in right now, that situation is bad and upar se rano came in to nibhao her role as saas so basically fire main petrol add ho gaya .

I am anxious to see ki yeh aaj kaise bhujti hain .............problems will always rise up easily but the main point is to learn how to tackle them. 
letitgo thumbnail

Originally posted by: shounak-rijul1

The only one because of whom the whole thing happened is.......No not Sid...but Rano!!!!!Guys till today i myself havent understood Rano at all!!Well its not about being good or being bad...but its about being reasonable!!Sometimes she totallly makes me feel irritated....When Suhana was about to leave the house..Rano was like what will the society think???and now when Suhana left meethi stranded..rather than asking her about the Meethi issue,Rano is just bothered about...Please take permission and go outside!!Gimme a break....I guess the CV's have shaped Rano's charachter having a typical old mentality.....Rather than scolding Suhana about the issue,...if she would have made Suhana understand about the BIG mistake she had done by leaving Meethi stranded....Niether would have Suhana back answered nor would this issue take place....But like LadyM said..I am liking the track because at the end of the day...Any family no matter how good or saint they are....Can't live Happily for ever...Empty vessels do make noise...And with an Empty Headed Suhana in house...one can expect such noise time and againπŸ˜†πŸ˜†btw Great post Tanu di..i must admit..this is the best episodic review u have written till now.😳...WonderfulπŸ‘πŸ‘And finally they atleast showed a PRECAPπŸ˜›

Shounak- I am glad that the cvs of SGP didnot make the character of Rano , as a perfect saas
Bcoz we have badimaa and the other is rano
we have 2 diff sweet saas in the house but again they both have their own way to handle the politics
Ab har gahar main ek badimaa thodi hogi , what if saas is just like rano who is worried abt society and want her bahu to learn discipline etc etc
The main thing is that SGP is shown as the perfect family , that now one unjustified and confused character of Rano is not being accepted by the viewers.

Armu4eva thumbnail

Originally posted by: sheemu83

@Armu4eva. Hi yes it does give a lot of food for thought you're right. Which is good rather than brainless trash usually shown.
 But I guess living in the West does give me a different perspective.

I agree...dear.....but as u knw..the show does deal with the indian pov...so i guess adjustment n sacrifices...swalloing ur own pride to maintain the family equilibrium are gonna b the underlying essence in it...πŸ˜›

And as for the apolgoy bit ...ur observation is very true...on a standalone..moral ground i wuld also say the same thing...but then..again...somewhere...tradition n expectations of kids respecting elders n forgoing their right to question are being shown...coz trust me..its very much there even today in families...esp the gr8 indian middle class...😳

Armu4eva thumbnail
@bhavi.............excellent thots yaar................ur take on Rano...is a good one...m loving it...πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Another way in which SGP is showing a realistic situation...wit a Saans who aint as perfect as expected....hvng her share of flaws...!!
letitgo thumbnail
@Amru- Thanks for saying that  πŸ˜ƒ

even i like the fact that , the saas here (rano) is imperfect and the bahu (suhana) here is also imperfect.
Both have their own share of probs
Rano as in society or family discipline
Suhana as in her own life changing decision - sid or her marriage

I know Badimaa will be the final one to bring out the peace and i am very much interested in knowing how will she do that.
Armu4eva thumbnail

Originally posted by: bhavi20_s

@Amru- Thanks for saying that  πŸ˜ƒ

even i like the fact that , the saas here (rano) is imperfect and the bahu (suhana) here is also imperfect.
Both have their own share of probs
Rano as in society or family discipline
Suhana as in her own life changing decision - sid or her marriage

I know Badimaa will be the final one to bring out the peace and i am very much interested in knowing how will she do that.

Yh i had the same thot.......bahu to bachchi hai... saans bhi kachchi hai.....πŸ˜†πŸ˜† the way she was whining today...n the way she keeps crying on every small issue.....πŸ˜†πŸ˜† kinda funny..... but on a serious note i like that thot.... imperfection is life..n thats what SGP is showing us...πŸ‘πŸ‘ good observation again....😳

n yes yes i so want my wonderwoman.. Badi Maa to save th day..... freaking adore her to th core..❀️
letitgo thumbnail

bahu to bachchi hai... saans bhi kachchi hai....🀣🀣🀣

Hahahaha u cracked me up woman LOL :P