Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Armu4eva thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: rdfan

Hey Tanu ....

Nice post ..........as always !!!!

I think the case with Rano ...is like sometimes some let bigger things pass by and react on smaller issues ...u never know what blows up their fuse or is like a trigger to their anger .....i think she is so submissive otherwise tha t may be it was all getting deposited and came out with this issue .........

As for Suhana ......what can i say ......someone or the other comes to her rescue always ....lets c ....who helps her this time!!!!

🤗 Thanks dear...i really seem to get carried away n banter a lot..

Yes...pooja.....ur point is very valid....may be she is used to stand in the gallery for bigger issues n now that she got an opp. to play....her role...she chose to weild her authority.....

Its actually good in a way...n mite help to strengthen the bahu-saans bond between Rano n Suhana in the future......lets c!! 😛

N well....atleast two ppl were playing saviour to her today... RB n Ishaan..... n m damn sure..once the incident is played out before Inder/ elesh...they will b giving their shoulder of support to her too..😛
Shwets1502 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
@taanu...i felt if ishaan had not spoken for suhaana...things would not have gone this far...i just cant believe that ishaan actually stepped up and spoke for suhaana...without knowing exactly what was going on..i cant make out what made him do that...
Armu4eva thumbnail
Originally posted by: 111192

Rano made matter worse by discussing it with other bahu's of the family ..................ya she was hurt but she should have discussed the same with elders of the family so that some solution could be found.................definitely suhaana was wrong in the way she talked with rano...................but in the beginning she was silent and kept her anger inside but the rano instigated her by saying ab kuch bolti ku nahi........................................lo bahi ab madam suhana boli to itna bawal 😉

Dear...blame it on her brain cells...they are so used to crying..that they culdn handle the pressure of a showdown...n hence...had to release the details before...the bahus..n RB 😆😆

N Suhana mai ka to kya kehna.......woh khud hi bawal ka kendra hai... to chahe..kuch bole..yah kuch kare.... bawal to hona hi hai..😆😆
-RD- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
@Shweta  @Tanu - Me wondering why does Suhana need some one to bail her out ,why cant she help herself for once ...okay a little bit of outside help from some one is fine ...but i think its time she began to help herself and come to her own rescue !!!!! Edited by rdfan - 13 years ago
Armu4eva thumbnail
Originally posted by: shwetha.spring

@taanu...i felt if ishaan had not spoken for suhaana...things would not have gone this far...i just cant believe that ishaan actually stepped up and spoke for suhaana...without knowing exactly what was going on..i cant make out what made him do that...

Well Shweta..i m actually happy that Ishaan spoke *tho it was quite out of his character to answer back with Meri parwa mat kijiyega line* ...... it is th right thing for a husband to defend his wife..n his thots had a point................'suhana ne aapko nahi.. aapne suhana ko chuna hai'  line really summed it well..........

sometimes i feel...........that the fact that Suhana isnt happy should be put out in open for all... to b able to deal wit Suhana ....in a better way..but then... i guess it wuld hurt everybody ....n so kept in the freezer...
Shwets1502 thumbnail
@pooja...will she be able to help herself out..i mean she is not even ready to tell sorry...

mmm..very interesting though to see what happens...i hope suhaana realises about sid soon as the famly is going against her a bit...
111192 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Yaar is AC ko kahi bhiak ku nahi dete ....................adha phasad to wahi katam ho jayega (half of the problems in kasyap family would be solved)😡................................suhaana se zaada to is AC ne bawal macha rakha hai😉
Armu4eva thumbnail
Originally posted by: rdfan

@Shweta  @Tanu - Me wondering why does Suhana need some one to bail her out ,why cant she help herself for once ...okay a little bit of outside help from some one is fine ...but i think its time she began to help herself and come to her own rescue !!!!!

Hmm. yaar... u bet...kash woh din kabhi to aaye...jab..she is able to justify herself..n her actions..to the family........

But then.. if she culd help herself....it wuld mean Suhana baby...badi ho gai hai..........aur woh to ....itni jaldi ho hi nahi sakta...😆
Shwets1502 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Armu4eva

Well Shweta..i m actually happy that Ishaan spoke *tho it was quite out of his character to answer back with Meri parwa mat kijiyega line* ...... it is th right thing for a husband to defend his wife..n his thots had a point................'suhana ne aapko nahi.. aapne suhana ko chuna hai'  line really summed it well..........

sometimes i feel...........that the fact that Suhana isnt happy should be put out in open for all... to b able to deal wit Suhana ....in a better way..but then... i guess it wuld hurt everybody ....n so kept in the freezer...

i just find it a kind off complicating now...SGP known to be simple right...so felt a little weird..
i mean every person is having a problem...badi maa with the bhabis..bhabis and rano with suhaana...ishaan confused against who he is having prob..suhaana with entire family...

sorry iam telling again...even meeti knows the prob..then dada-dadi and alok should know and want their reactions..
Armu4eva thumbnail
Originally posted by: 111192

Yaar is AC ko kahi bhiak ku nahi dete ....................adha phasad to wahi katam ho jayega (half of the problems in kasyap family would be solved)😡................................suhaana se zaada to is AC ne bawal macha rakha hai😉

Exactly.......R&D ki Suhana related complaints mein.. AC is the mukhya..*main* agenda....always..😆😆..

Suhana ka AC.. hai hai..........suhana ka AC ..hai hai...😆😆