Who's The Best Actress Of 2000-2009? - Page 7

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by lensahunte08

PC's kaminey role was better than Kareena's role in Aitraaz. Where bebo role was only to play that of a wife. So that was not a good example. :P Like I said ppl are talking about PC performances to establish herself as an actress, not as a box office queen. Films like Andaaz, Mujhse Shadi Karogi, Don, Waqt, etc. weren't good performance but gave her box office hits. SOme were actually hard to watch because of her acting.
SOme were actually hard to watch because of her acting Well there is also some of Kareena's movies which are hard to watch beause of her acting: Khushi, Main prem ki diwani hoon, Kabhi kushi kbhi gham, Mujse dosti karogee, Yaadain, Tashan, etc. In WYR, she played every character beautifully! If Kareena did WYR, you will never said that   because she played 12 characters doesn't mean she deserve to be remembered since her performance was nothing memorable., even if the film got rejected!Edited by Jatt_girl - 13 years ago

from 2000-2009

Rani for sure....no one else has shown that kind of range. 

@Jatt_girl lol when did i say that kareena didn't have any performance that wasn't hard to watch. Yes some of those films u listed were cringe worthy for me and I didn't like her performance. But am the kind of fan who openly admit that and not hail kareena as this perfect actress who never did bad acting. I also take criticism very well when it comes to my favorite actress.

And no if Kareena did WYR and she fell flat on her face like PC did in WYR, I wouldn't say she needs an award for the film. Heck I even admitted kareena's performance in 3 idiots was not award worthy. I liked her performance but it wasn't award worthy. Am not baised like that 😃 I think YOu need to stop making guesses about ppl's favorite and what we will think about our favorite. Because u don't know me that way. Thank u.

MY argument wasn't even about Kareena having cringe worthy performance, which PC does too. But my argument was that Kareena has more memorable roles than PC. So if u can't find any argument to disagree with me, don't come up with random stuff like I wouldn't say this about Kareena if she did WYR ect...In other words don't make it personal. Thank you. Edited by lensahunte08 - 13 years ago

i will get into this whole DECADE argument later... thought of sharing just to make a certain fan section smell the coffee about the POPULARITY polls/ twitter crap.. that really doesn't mean squat at the numbers game.. only if the fans voting/ spamming went to watch the movies in the theater!😛

BoxOfficeIndia (trade gurus) answered:

Q.Who is the No1 heroine in India today?

A. Its close between Kareena Kapoor and Katrina Kaif. Kareena was on top since Jab We Met but Raajneeti success probably puts Katrina at the top right now. If We Are Family does well then it probably give edge to Kareena again as its heroine orientated and these types hardly do good business. Its so close that today it changes after each film depending and the success of the film. The two are well clear of the the rest of the field.

R Shanti

http://boxofficeindia.com/youdetail.php?page=shownews&articleid=1946&nCat=you_asked_it

Edited by _sidma_ - 13 years ago
close call between Ash and Rani..........