My first Maaneet FF-An Unusual Grihapravesh - Page 5

Posted: 13 years ago
Amazing update!! Dadi is so sweet lol..can't wait for the next part. Do cont.soon
Loved ur FF
Dadi is jus sho shweet here
She was fab
The way Maneet are behaving is really lik Kids
Find gal for Maan lets c wat they do
Plz add me to ur pm list
lovely part...
pls cont.soon...

Thank you keh ke thak gayi ho..ab thoda energy writing mein daalti hoon 😆

Chapter Six

There was an odd silence in the office the following day as Geet walked in, file in her hand, the same "god-knows-what-he'll-make-me-do-now'" look, and a mysterious envelope tucked into her shoulders. Everyone started whispering. What was there in the envelope? A love letter? No maybe a hate letter. Could just be a mail from Maan's brother in Canada for all they know. Sasha, Maan's old right hand and new secretary was flabbergasted. Just when the biggest obstacle in her life had been removed, it had come back with a bang, as if someone had just shut the door on her face.

No one shuts the door on Sasha Saxena's face without paying for it.

It wasn't a secret that Sasha was crazy about Maan. Who wouldn't be? But while most of the female employees were content dating others to forget their hot boss, Sasha was determined to have him for herself. But it was no secret that Maan was developing feelings for Geet. Your average boss from hell would have fired her rather than putting up with her tears, her out of the box ideas and general spunk and craziness. Sasha had no idea why Maan was so obviously attracted to her.

Geet ignored Sasha and walked into Maan's office. Everyone was shocked. No one entered MK's cabin until he personally called, or rather summoned them. You really did need a royal invitation to come inside his private office.

"Here," she said, dumping a load of photos of girls on his table. Maan disconnected the phone he was using, and looked at the spread she had laid on his table.

There were short girls, tall girls, thin girls, fat girls, mean girls and serial heroine type girls. Maan clutched his head. He knew Dadi could get desperate sometimes, but not so much as to steal every matrimonial ad in the newspaper.

"Choose one fast because I have some work to do," Geet said, her face turned away from him. Why did he always have to be so mean and cruel to her?

Facades are rarely revealed when you are Maan Singh Khurana.

Maan was perplexed. None of the girls whose photos adorned his table looked appealing to him. None of them made him feel anything in his heart.

No, he was not gay.

Finally, the only idea he could think of to get out of this mess was the one he wasn't exactly jumping to execute.

"Geet," he said, hesitatingly, "I think maybe you should...I mean, we should..you know, marry."

Geet's eyes widened. Was MSK actually proposing to her?

"Don't get the wrong idea," he exclaimed, before she could reply. "It's just till...you know, Dadi well, closes her eyes forever." He felt a slight pang in his heart and continued onto what he was saying before he could start sobbing like a kid again. "See..she never mentioned anything about us staying together forever and all...

"Why?" she demanded. "Why can't we stay together forever?" she asked, then gasped. What was she asking?

Maan stared at her. No, that was just your imagination, he thought to himself.

"Um..uh, you only called me desperate recently and going to the bottom just to stay in the house. And now you want to keep me there for some reason. And that also to defy Dadi's last wish. Don't you feel any shame for that?"

Maan took a deep breath than sighed. Geet tried not to notice the way his muscles were corresponding with his lung movements.

"So you really want to be my jeevan saathi or what?" he blurted out, without thinking.

This wasn't flirting any more now. This was serious.

"No, I never said that," she said. Both of them had a strange feeling in their chest. What was happening?

"I'll think about it," she said haughtily, and walked out before she could start hyperventilating.

Edited by IndigoBlues - 13 years ago
Why so short? please update soon
Originally posted by desigurl953

Why so short? please update soon
Shaanti rakh baba...my tuition sir can come any moment...but I'll update tomorrow.
Originally posted by IndigoBlues

Shaanti rakh baba...my tuition sir can come any moment...but I'll update tomorrow.

okay okay
bhool mat jana
amazing update.loved it.
continue soon.
really nice..keep updating soon :)
hi sweety!!

This is really good .. well done .. since I am a die hard fan .. could you dd me to your pm please??

thanks

👏👏👏