Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bDgT thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: Opti

Yes, the turth will come out. The question will be after how long. That is if the CVs do not use their heads and realize there is quite a strong story base for this show and they can always find ways of stretching the show without indulging in such antics.

I really hope Opti that this track at least will not follow the ghisha pita storyline of other serials and certainly they ought not to trod the path of the K-Serials. Keeping my fingers crossed on that note
bDgT thumbnail

Originally posted by: mahi0809

Something makes me feel it will not be that easy.... Geet has sent Brij to jail, the only son of the family, I don;t think her family will be willing to  help her in any way...remember how strict daarji is.....though I sincerely hope I m proven wrong, and those ppl have changed in their daughter's absence plus only Channi's mom has seen Dev as Geet's married and she is considered insane in the village........I hope the makers tackle it realistically and well.. and Geet gets justice.....cause uptill now I haven't seen issues being solved like saring riping, Sasha' s plots being exposed....and it has been quite a while now.....cvs haven't given Geet justice in those areas yet

I know Brij being sent to jail might not sit well with her family as you rightly pointed out.

I so hope they tackle the plot well about Geet getting justice...justice delayed is justice denied
bDgT thumbnail

Originally posted by: maybe-just

BRIJ AND HIS TALWAR 🤣 No seriously I have heard from his love that he's a swell guy, 😳 I'll leave him to do the BTs 😆😆 But first let MAAN KIDNAP ME AT LEAST! 😆😆😆

Brij hume kaat ke rakh dega with his BTs...aur ok, we'll petition Maan to kidnap you...but beware, he might have to follow it up with a few more kidnappings from there on and our whole IF Maan Maniacs gang will be there to torture him alongside you
bDgT thumbnail

Originally posted by: eveline

Taking Maan to Hoshirapur will only add more troubles to Geet's over flowing cup of woes...... We are talking about a family here who just refused to let the public know that their daughter was marreid even...forget letting every one know that she is actually pregnant after the fake marriage...So i doubt that they will confess the truth...they will probably turn their backs on Geet ....and after the Brij fiasco..no way are the damning facts coming out.....Geet will get no help from that quarter..and Maan will get more furious thinking even her family is not supporting her...that will be like one more nail....

But the public already knows, as on the day Geet took Brij and her family to task and got Brij arrested, there were too many people around her

Secondly, her father and Rajji support her...as well as the fact that Maan can find out from the agent as to who gave him the documents for the plot? Dev's involvement will come out in that instance at least

bhart12345 thumbnail
I have seen in a serial Choti bahu on Zee tv ...they have dragged a marriage secret for almost 1.5 yrs and we audience were dying to see wht will happen if truth come out....but actually it came out in a weried way that it lost its charm totally...the timing was so wrong and weried.,,,

I Hope Geet CV's will not wait for that long to make things clear and revelation of truth....things looses its charm if its too late and even audience gets tired of hoping to see truth opened and it make them loosing the show if its too late...
-SilverAngel- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Geet's support system in Hoshiarpur could be her dad if he has finally developed some guts in him to do something other than just talk... he could be a vital help in resolving this whole issue
bDgT thumbnail

Originally posted by: bhart12345

I have seen in a serial Choti bahu on Zee tv ...they have dragged a marriage secret for almost 1.5 yrs and we audience were dying to see wht will happen if truth come out....but actually it came out in a weried way that it lost its charm totally...the timing was so wrong and weried.,,,

I Hope Geet CV's will not wait for that long to make things clear and revelation of truth....things looses its charm if its too late and even audience gets tired of hoping to see truth opened and it make them loosing the show if its too late...

We all hope the same too and are positive that GEET CVs will do justice to this track
bDgT thumbnail

Originally posted by: mahi0809

Geet's support system in Hoshiarpur could be her dad if he has finally developed some guts in him to do something other than just talk... he could be a vital help in resolving this whole issue

All that he needs to do is stick to the truth if Maan confronts them as I am sure they would not be bringing him to Delhi to defend his daughter
adoremevirgo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
it all depends how maan learns the truth....if geet tells him everything in darga or before coming back to delhi....then maan wud believe her itself...he wont be needing confirmation.....i guess he knows dev very well so wont find it unbelievable....
but if they come back to delhi and dev-geet meet, then i cant guess wat will hapen...the show is very unpredictable....i can only request the CVs to handle everything in the most plausible way....
bDgT thumbnail

Originally posted by: aditi123_78

it all depends how maan learns the truth....if geet tells him everything in darga or before coming back to delhi....then maan wud believe her itself...he wont be needing confirmation.....i guess he knows dev very well so wont find it unbelievable....
but if they come back to delhi and dev-geet meet, then i cant guess wat will hapen...the show is very unpredictable...
.i can only request the CVs to handle everything in the most plausible way....

I can only second you on that statement. But here is something, I am just thinking of the number of times she got cut off by MAAN when she was about to reveal her reasons for needing the job or for staying in the outhouse or on that Hum Tum day, that they are gonna make this a BIG ISSUE and that this event is going to bring strife or gonna have some major twists...just hope they do it in private and not before all the whole damn world or in the office before all those Tasha-Sasha twins and the rest of the blokes
Edited by bDgT - 13 years ago