kavya.b thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
mads - u were successful....so cool down

@meens - last line of my msg is missing 😭
mads thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
LMAOOO !!! 🤣 🤣 🤣 v are spamming her birthday post before even she has read it !!! 🤣
kavya.b thumbnail
n we are supposed to do that...aftr alll it is ashu's Bday
lets torture her atleast by making her read all this spam 😈 🤣 .....i ma evil, i can't help it
kavya.b thumbnail
i LOVE this.... 😈

both of us xm in nxt 3 days n we are hopeless!!!
ramramramram thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

MySpace Flower Glitter Graphics/Friendster

||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

Hey Ayesha,

Happy Birthday dear. You are an amazing person and an extremely talented writer. Yor words create magic and i'm not saying it for the sake of it. Your FF is just wow, nobody could ever think of a topic like that for SG but you did it and kept the essence of SG as well as their individual characters.

Okay before i go on to a different subject i will just like to say reading by your posts and having read yor replies to my replies i must say you are a very sweet and genuine, down to earth girl. Someone who is well educated and well mannered but does go nuts sometimes but then we all are nuts about SG.

Keep rocking I-Fs and making your valuable posts and have a blast, hope you get loads of gifts and blessings.

Love
       from
              Reeshu

PS: Mads and Meens, and everyone else involved in makingthe post, wonderful job with the it is one of the cutest i've seen

Edited by ramramramram - 13 years ago
You guys nahhh !!! Kavs n Mads !!! dont spoil the thread !!! warna I ll ask mods to delete your previous spam posts !! lolzzz!! jus kidding !!!!!
phewwww..I managed to post it properly !! I HATEEE CHROM AS WELL..and the back press button as well !!!!!!!  grrrrr !!!!
kavya.b thumbnail
darr lag raha hai anu 🤣
anyway, lest stop it now....we'll move to the CC
mads thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
LMAOOO I kno..we are sooo hopeless kavsie !!! 🤣

but what the heck..every new birthday comes jus once! so spoiling also is jus once! 🤣 🤣 🤣
.MohitzPari. thumbnail
ROFL.....I m wondering if we guys have any single B'day post without spamming🤣🤣
we LOVE spamming....and if its a  b'day thread (ofcourse someone else's).....PERFECT🤣🤣

kavya.b thumbnail
sach mein yaar, it has been ages that i spammed in a bday thread....i think the last one was on kavya's (other) Bday last yr...have been a good gal since long