Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

CSSK thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
WISH U A VERY VERY HAPPY BIRTHDAY!The golory of lord always with u forever and ever.

_Divya_ thumbnail

many many Happy Returns of the day Neil

fahsaad thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

happy bday Neil
may all ur wishes and dreams cum true on this lovely day
Edited by fahsaad - 13 years ago
paarul thumbnail
happy birthday neil.wish u all the very best for ur future
ramas thumbnail
Thank you somini, krisha, swapna, mesimi, ssree, nafisa payal Nitu and all the wonderful members of this forum in helping making this post so beautiful and wonderful for Neil's birthday. we all love neil like our own and can do anything for him as his fans.
This  very fine and beautiful post proves it.
Again we  like to thank all the members who put in enormous hours to make such post  from the bottom of our hearts. and we  surely appreciate your hard work and dedication for Neil and this show.
  Let us  hope Neil had a  great birthday and we could show him how much we all love him.
Thanks
KB Dev Team.

Edited by ramas - 13 years ago
-Premeena- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
HAPPY BIRTHDAY =) URE AN AMAZIN ACTOR... KEEP SMILIN
Jenila thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
First of all thanks to India forums and KB Forum Members for creating such a beautiful thread for Neil.

Raksha Di: Thanks for giving this opportunity and trusting me. You have really given a lovely, cute and sweet responsibility which i loved because it was NEIL's Birthday. We all love him. So iam really thankful to you in supporting and helping me

Krisha: Love you yaar, you helped me a lot. Without your help i would not have posted this thread, its all because of your love and confidence in me, which helped me. Thank you so much.

Mesimi: Thanks dear you too have increased my confidence level. Loved your feedbacks and your suggestions. Thanks sweet heart

Nafisa: Thanks for creating such beautiful pictures of Neil

Payal: Thank you so much for creating the wonderful siggies of Neil

Prestigious: Thanks yaar for the wonderful video avi of Neil Bhatt, and yes he is the shining star.

Swapna: Thanks for encouraging me dear.

Thanks to each and every India Forum members who helped in creating this wonderful post only for NEIL BHATT.

I was really panic, But you all supported me a lot.

My sincere and heartful thanks to each and everyone. 
May God Bless You.

Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Dear Raksha Di and Somini,

You dont need to thank me. Its a collective effort. This is the least that i could do on my part for this wonderful and extremely brilliant actor who continues to amaze us with his performance every other episode.

Neil as Abhi makes us laugh,cry,sympathise,worry and ultimately he is a total entertainer. Nothing but the best can be wished for Neil.

I did not for once think it as work or homework.So its my pleasure in participating with enthusiasm in making this thread.

Regards
Happy birthday Neil.

Many happy returns of the day.