Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SweetyGreen thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: rojapoooo

Update for Tuesday, Aug 3, 2010: Update By Eljay

<font color="#cc0000">SELVAM AND ARCHANA HAVE BEEN KICKED OUT BY BAGS AND VASU!

Thodarum ... (izhuthu moodiyaacchuu)

Updates will be stopped from today folks. But, you can still discuss the show here . Every week a new thread will be opened to facilitate discussions.

</div>
<div>

pls dont say like this roja... hereafter i will not post anything regarding the episodes before the update is done... pls understand me frends.. it hurts me a lot...
eclat thumbnail
@Sweety, the updates have been / are done either after watching on tv or those sites that upload these serials, even before you and I have become members here.   There are umpteen sites out there and each one is comfortable with different sites. Since you are in India you have the advantage of watching it first, but most of those who update are from different parts of the globe. The time zones are so varied... hope you understand this.

eljay thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I have a suggestion for all the young and new members who are dying to post their comments here - since it is obvious that most of you are young people who have tons of energy and time (while your mothers are thinking you are busy studying in your rooms, you are busy watching these serials and looking for comments!), why don't you write up the update yourself and send it by PM to one of the moderators and ask them to post it for you?  Then some of us older people will be relieved of the updating which is being done while we attend to all our other chores, such as doing the dishes, cleaning the house while our children are supposedly studying (!!), taking care of everyone's needs after a day of work outside the house, etc., and it will also give us more time to relax.  This way, your needs are also met and we also can relax!

@sweetygreen, I understand your need to comment, but you see, since I don't live in India, I have to wait till it is aired or till it is posted.  However, since I have work to do, I may not always be able to watch it online, either, hence the delay.  However, I do not want to make you cry here, that was not my intention, because this is a forum where we come to relax and enjoy commenting on these serials with our friends.  So here's another suggestion - as you feel a comment coming up in your mind, write it down and save it and paste it later once the updates are up!  Howzzzzat?
rojapoooo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SweetyGreen

regarding spoilers....

oh roja oh my god im now scared to post links or anything here now after u said this...

We are not talking about links here, Sweety. It is just the spoilers
that upset up-daters. We are all in various time zones and as Eclat observes, not all are privy to "live" watching. Not just that, as Eljay observes, all of us are very busy with umpteen things to do and mostly steal time to watch and update - On the days I update, I have to sacrifice some of my household chores !!!

im really very very sorry.. i love all ur updates..for helping u all only i posted the links to u to watch it and update easily...but i dint think it will be a serious issue.. as i love all the serials and update here and due to tat when i jus mentioned some small thing also they say spoilers.. so from tat time im not discussing anything but only through Pm's..

You are free to do anything by PM s - what you call as tidbits can well stay away from the open forum until the up-dater puts up the update. Hope you saw Srima's post in the open forum of Thendral. The DT gets quite a few PM s about spoilers and how they dissuade them from doing a detailed update. It is not our intention to make you cry. We just want to impress that all IF ians are equal and the time and energy spent by every single one should be respected. Hope you are able to see our stand and hope you will stick to your promise. Let us move on.

pls understand me hereafter i will not post anything on this serial and any serial till ur updates come.. its a promise...

i joined this forum to gain frends like u all and enjoy the updates and discussing the serials..

and i dint even know posting links to make the updaters easy is also a fault or spoiler...

by very upset crying sweety...
😭

OK folks, after this, there is no point in brooding over this issue. Updates will be posted as usual. All up-daters, please resume your updates - according to our schedule.
kalki2007 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
thanks Roja for the lovely updates. do you think S  going to learn anything from this lesson - hope going to be a good lesson and i hope to see a strong S and A.
kalki2007 thumbnail
thanks Roja for the updates - hope S learn lesson from this

if the writers don't make the change right now i am going to be so disspoint with the director

i like Archana's sister's character at least she is standing whatever she is beliving and i have to give it to A too she is strong and not like S swaying for the family
i think this is the good opportunity to go separate now and no strings attached with the greedy family

Vasu wants easy money so he is going to lose everything and Bag going to end up alone
kalki2007 thumbnail
thanks Roja for the lovely updates
SweetyGreen thumbnail

Originally posted by: rojapoooo

<font color="#0000ff">OK folks, after this, there is no point in brooding over this issue. Updates will be posted as usual. All up-daters, please resume your updates - according to our schedule.</font>
<div></div>

Thank you so much my dear frends and mods for understanding my situation wat i said....

and now im happy roja as u said now again u all will resume update regularly without stopping them...

im sorry for wat i have done without knowing properly the forum rules..

so hereafter i will post the discussions of each episodes after waiting for the updates from the updaters...

and pls say me whether u all still have anger on me on this spoilers issue?? pls i need frends like u all back again..
junkabc thumbnail
appadi oru vazhiya story-ku vanthanga. story start panrathuku evlo years edutha entha selvam rich agarathuku evlo years eduthupanga.
Instead of paying the loan dues all his life its better to start a life with out any debt.

My guess is may be selvam would get the other shed lease and he would start from there...
SweetyGreen thumbnail
as for my prediction of the serial god is there to punish the evil family members and help selvam and archana to hardwork and bring to success in life..lets see wat happens and wat tat director do...