Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: shreenithi

wellsaid neasamalar...

very true....

No respect for daddy's

Mummy's always crying...

Maamiyar's always giving saabams

marumagals tolerating everything...provided if she is the heroine of the show

Nathanars always run outofthe house and ....thiruttuthanama gets married...

Kozhundanars always shown as water beaters....

nammakittamattum enna change...

Always polambing abt this serials....

well said shree.. i agree all ur points ha ha ha ..
eljay thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Enge Selvam enge Archana
Ange engaLukku oor edam vendum ...

Maybe they will sing this to the tune of "enge nimmadhi ..." (one of the very few songs I know!)
SweetyGreen thumbnail
Originally posted by: eljay

Enge Selvam enge Archana
Ange engaLukku oor edam vendum ...

Maybe they will sing this to the tune of "enge nimmadhi ..." (one of the very few songs I know!)

wow eljay aunty u are great with tat song.. yes yes they will gonna sing tat only.. ha ha it will be very funny..
Vani19 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks Sree for the update, MM thedum padalam now? Don't know how long they gonna drag this. πŸ˜•.
migan thumbnail
Thanks Shreenithi for the update.

Theedinalum - kidaithaalum all 3 will say they will stay with MM and Archu. But Archu will send them back saying we are going to look into our own family. Yenakku Mm - MMkku Naan - neenga yellam Ponga. (This is my guess).

But if they call MM's cell they can find his whereabouts right?
eljay thumbnail
I have a small doubt - how is he going to charge his cell phone?  He was kicked out with just his clothes on him, remember?
SweetyGreen thumbnail
Originally posted by: migan

Thanks Shreenithi for the update.

Theedinalum - kidaithaalum all 3 will say they will stay with MM and Archu. But Archu will send them back saying we are going to look into our own family. Yenakku Mm - MMkku Naan - neenga yellam Ponga. (This is my guess).

But if they call MM's cell they can find his whereabouts right?

well said migan dear.. yes archana will send them back after they find and yes she will surely will say tat selvam will not believe anyone hereafter except tat kuppan rangan workers and archana...
SweetyGreen thumbnail

I have a small doubt - how is he going to charge his cell phone? He was kicked out with just his clothes on him, remember?

well said eljay aunty.. yes yes he dont have anything with him except the clothes he and archana wore... and how come he will pay for the monthly recharge money for his mobile.. ha ha ha
raaspach thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

I have a small doubt - how is he going to charge his cell phone?  He was kicked out with just his clothes on him, remember?

All company's mobile's duplicate charger available in all shops...Subban and kuppan will buy it for their "once a mudalali" mudalali...now a ottandi....

orelse,Singara chennai makkals ellarukkum rombha periya manasu...Whether he is a crorepati or vettipathi ....there will be atleast 4 - 5 mobile phones in their home...one for him,onef or his wife,one for his child and one for his velaikari(Vaelaikari???yes....and why??...u ppl know the reasonπŸ˜†πŸ˜†) so  4 different company mobile phones and chargers....MM selvam kadan vaangikkalam...Selavae illai....πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

SweetyGreen thumbnail
wow shree its so funny and hilarious wat u said..Edited by SweetyGreen - 13 years ago