Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

English Subtitle-PETITION SIGN UP - Page 7

Poll

Do you want Geet program to have english subtitle?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tinsel thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
I support you all the way..😊
Chandni- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Definitely Gonna support you on this

PLease if there is anything else i can do please let me know i wud love to help
Tomiko thumbnail

Tara, unstickying this for the time being due to the number of stickies on the forum!😳

ruchira23 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
you are absolutely correct tara, the title should be in english as its a universal language so there would be no difficulty in understanding by any one across the globe.
minuu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
I am supporting you all the way for subtitles.. that would be a really good idea as not everyone understands all the hindi words..
Innocent02 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
why is multiple voting allowed?
anywyas I would also like to have subtitles in  Geet .😊
-dramaholic- thumbnail
Support you all the way!
i'd love to see english subtitles on star one too.

I can understand Hindi well, but sometimes *esp in indian tv* they like to use some really deep methaphors which i don't get, so subtitles will defo help lol.
tara1978 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Tomiko

Tara, unstickying this for the time being due to the number of stickies on the forum!😳

Ok tomiko...hopefully you could set up a link for the petition where the members can be aware.  It could be helpful......
tara1978 thumbnail
Thank you all again for all your support....so far my link as a sticky note will not be up for so long due to so many sticky notes in the Geet forum.  Am hoping that everyone is aware of the petition link on the first page and I would be thankful if everyone could spread the words around about the petition. 

so far from august 1st to august 4th we've got 116 signature in the petition!! not bad!! Keep the singature going everyone!!!!

Thank you all again for a great support! let's try to get more than 1000 or 5000 signature!!!!
--Nargis-- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
I signed the petition....GOOD LUCK..  Let s know if there is more we can do...I am sure the gilrs on the forum will be more than willing to help!!!